rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

24-year-old girl trolls herself on Facebook, ends up in jail for it
4-year-old girl trolls herself on Facebook, ends up in jail for it
"A woman has become the first person in Britain to be jailed for trolling herself – after bombarding her own Facebook page with abuse.

Michelle Chapman, 24, launched her bizarre online campaign after falling out with her father and new stepmother, a court heard.

She created bogus Facebook accounts for the couple and other family members and sent herself hundreds of vile sexual taunts."

[Image: article-2552154-1B35B03700000578-467_634x585.jpg]
Yeah, that wouldn't create any red flags
Somewhat mousy hair, WNB.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.
Natural consequences of promoting victimhood for cash and fame...

And she's 24? [Image: shudder.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
Quote: (02-10-2014 05:55 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I wonder how many members will click on this thread lured in by primal signifiers "24-year-old" and "girl" residing in the same context.

My bad [Image: angel.gif]

The word "girl" should be only used in cases of feminine youth. In the case of this unfortunate specimen, the land beast is indeed dictionary-defined.
The tiniest, tiniest part of me actually feels a bit sorry for her... she's obviously fucked up in the head and needs professional help. Read the article and the last bit mentions she's married.... [/b]WTF???
Can we get a warning with a link to pic, rather than a straight up posted pic next time?

[Image: barf.gif]
This is very similar to what outspoken college feminist Meg Lanker-Simons did back in 2013, when she wrote the following threat on a University of Wyoming Facebook page pretending she was someone else:

"I want to hatef— Meg Lanker- so hard,” the Facebook post said. “That chick that runs her liberal mouth all the time and doesn’t care who knows it. I think its hot and it makes me angry. One night with me and shes gonna be a good Republican b—-."

The rest of the story:

This controversial post Meg Lanker-Simons reported the post to university administrators and campus police, telling the Laramie Boomerang that as a rape survivor this is “one of the worst things someone can threaten.”

On Tuesday, though, it was revealed by University of Wyoming Police Department that they had cited Lanker-Simons herself for the threatening post. In a separate article, the Laramie Boomerang reported police obtained a warrant to search the student’s computer and found substantial evidence verifying that the offending Facebook post came from Lanker-Simons’ computer, while the computer was in her possession.”

I'm putting this here to assure Meg Lanker-Simons isn't forgotten in Google-land, when would-be employers look her up. More at Heartiste.
[Image: attachment.jpg16972]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine
Only in England can you go to jail for "trolling yourself." Fucking absurd.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM
Why not, svenski? By knowingly and maliciously submitting a false police report (for any crime), you make all real victims of that crime less likely to be believed when they submit their reports too. The end result is that more crimes go unsolved, and people suffer. This causes real damage.

Mind you, she went to jail for a false report, not for trolling. It could have been a false report about being robbed while closing the store where she works, for example, or a false rape report.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
It's about time they started clamping down on excessive attention whoring.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards
So, you can go to jail for writing stuff on the internet in England?
Quote: (02-10-2014 12:58 PM)soup Wrote:  

Yes you can

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-18536940

This guy is from my old school. I can't believe he got three years for this

Britain is usually heralded for its freedom of speech laws but this reminds us all
[Image: sad.gif]
the lesson to learn here is: never feed the trolls
That is a 100% legit, bottom-of-the barrel, load her mom should have swallowed 1/10, would rather pour acid on my dick than even interact with...and it's sad that I bet she could still find a dude thirsty enough to fuck her.

Also in this case; yeah shit seems Orwellian, but she's creating false accounts to manufacture drama, spread disinformation and possibly police intervention on innocent people. Don't know what the charge would be listed under, but I know that it's illegal (though at the same time if she looked like this, and not something that should have been bred out of the gene pool in the Dark Ages...she probably gets a lighter sentence).
Quote: (02-10-2014 04:48 PM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

the lesson to learn here is: never feed the trolls

No, the lesson is that trolls will feed themselves if all else fails.

Personally, I don't see why someone should to go jail for insulting themselves on the internet. It's rather silly. If she wants troll herself, why do I care?
She is going to feed herself even if she doesn't troll herself. She hasn't missed a meal.
For the record, I'm not a fat hater, or prejudice, ect ect.

However, after spending years in close quarters with obese employees, compared to the military, I have seen a direct correlation of obesity and mental health.

I'll pm IKE so he can chime in on the science of it, but to put it in Aliology-Fat people are fucked up! I guarantee you when its a 100 degrees outside, the fat person will be the one to have a meltdown. Dudes are tweaked and will go off, and we all know its coming. Soon as they start sweating and getting tired, they snap.

Don't know between fatness and obesity the cause/effect, but it exists. I don't avoid fat people cause they are physically repulsive, I run cause they are fucked up and damaged people, and life it too short to deal with that bullshit.
Quote: (02-10-2014 06:47 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

For the record, I'm not a fat hater, or prejudice, ect ect.

However, after spending years in close quarters with obese employees, compared to the military, I have seen a direct correlation of obesity and mental health.

I'll pm IKE so he can chime in on the science of i

The reason I can overcharge with impunity in the world of mental health ( just kidding) is that every case, even at different points in a person's lifespan is different.

There's a lot of reasons people become fat, for me when I put on about twenty pounds of lard I was working in a remote place and drank too much. When you're over 40, most people can't get away with that. The causal chain for me was (need for money-->shitty workplace-->depression-->boozing-->fat.)

Some who gets huge, morbidly obese, I don't really know the science because I deal with the psychological aspects of mental health, and I don't specialize in weight management but is it seems like many severe cases of illness there are a sort of "perfect storm" of negative factors; some of which are genetically inherited, some learned early, and others learned later.

For instance a person could:

1) Have grown up in family/culture that doesn't value exercise/looking decent
2) Have a tendency to mood disorder so they get too depressed to exercise (this is what happened to me in the above remote job)
3) Not be smart or educated about diet and what are the things that are bad.
4) Have an injury which keeps them from exercising at all for a while.
5) Have a fucked up neurological satiety mechanism so when they eat it doesn't make them feel satisfied ( probably rarer than other causes)

Then, once they are significantly overweight I'm guessing it becomes a self-sustaining thing. When I've been maybe 35 or 40 pounds overweight I've had moments where I thought "fuck it, it's too much weight to lose, I'll just let myself be fat" -- think if you were 100 lbs overweight, ever looking presentable again might seem so hopeless you'd just think in terms of minimization of the humiliation.

Then, again, there are subcultures where it's pretty acceptable to be even huge.

"They're just big" is the kind of social justification that must happen with the group (family or subculture) when you see a family of Walmart Whales waddling.
They can't see the connection between behavior and results, I see the same thing with criminals, it's basically just being dumb and not being able to make of mental map of actions and what they lead to.

All of us fail to make perfect causality maps of our world, it's just the dumber we are, in combination with the luck elements in the environment, the worse the outcomes.

Subjectively, I too feel disgust at very fat people, but as with criminals I don't really take a moral view any more. I've seen so many sick murdering fucks I would have lost my mind if I actually thought I was in the presence of evil.

I don't really believe in evil as an living substantive thing, but some people are so sick they might as well be.

The rule from the 48(?) rules of power: Avoid unfortunate people seems to apply here.

I avoid unfortunate people, unless I am getting paid to be around them, and I still minimize it.
It amazes me how many "democracies" don't have actual free speech, only we do. Although that's slowly being eroded away by the PC crowd.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
This isn't a free speech issue so much as a manipulating-the-police issue. If I, in the US, created a bunch of facebook accounts for people I know, then sent myself threatening posts and messages from those accounts, then I reported it to the police saying that these people are threatening me and I am afraid for my safety, the police are likely to take it seriously. Until they find out the whole thing is a fraud in which case they are going to be pissed at me for wasting their time and will charge me with whatever they can get away with.
Quote: (02-10-2014 06:07 AM)rhino Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2014 05:55 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I wonder how many members will click on this thread lured in by primal signifiers "24-year-old" and "girl" residing in the same context.

My bad [Image: angel.gif]

The word "girl" should be only used in cases of feminine youth. In the case of this unfortunate specimen, the land beast is indeed dictionary-defined.

Tuth/Roosh, could we get the thread title changed to reflect this beast's true appearance? A NSFW tag would help a lot too.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Quote: (02-10-2014 12:58 PM)soup Wrote:  

You can go to jail I'm pretty sure in the US of A as well for internet posts. "Bullying" etc

You don't get there till you get there