rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cheap gameeu

Cheap gameeu

I am not rich, and don't have the desire to be. Many people here are serious hustlers makin money and that's great, but thats just not for me.

I don't usually pull from bars or clubs and dont usually do night game at all unless its a concert I truly want to see. I prefer day dates to cool places that I actually enjoy, and just bringing a girl along. Even if you do have dough, it can be nice to not blow it on chicks. Spend your money on you and let chicks just accompany you to fun and beautiful places.

One great resource for this stuff is the Time Out website, major cities have one. It just lists cool events in your city, any day of the week you can find art shows, wine tastings, concerts, food festivals, movies, etc. Often free or very low cost. http://www.timeout.com

What resources do you use to find cheap and free things to do in your city?

Cheap gameeu

I also prefer daygame and I am nearly never in clubs to hit on girls. I think everybody has his own preferences and that's totally okay. I also don't have the desire to be rich, at least when you describe rich in having millions of dollars on your bank account. I want to be rich with experiences and have enough money to live a good lifestyle that contains a lot of travel and crazy adventures.

I predominantly look here in the forum if I want to find some cheap places in cities or I have a look at other travel blogs. Just google the sity and you will find a hell of a lot of resources.

Cheap gameeu

Dupe

Cheap gameeu

Quote: (02-08-2014 05:16 PM)Kickb Wrote:  

Dupe

Link?

Cheap gameeu

Quote: (02-08-2014 05:00 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

What resources do you use to find cheap and free things to do in your city?

At one point I discovered some great little-advertised parks and nature areas simply by staring at a map, checking which places are likely to have interesting things, and then driving there to see what's available. I discovered some small gems this way, and it impresses people that I know so many great 'secret' and beautiful spots, which are basically free or cheap to visit. (I also found some dumps, admittedly, but that's exploration for you.)

A GPS can sometimes find the most random spots too.

Cheap gameeu

I have a french-garden-style park complete with a castle and a lake literally 2 minutes from my apartment. So I just take girls there in the summer times. Every year theres also a huge horse-riding event in the park and Ive smuggled girls in before. Pretty cool, costs me next to nothing (maybe Ill get some beer or ice cream) and right next to my apartment.

Only downside is in Winter I cant do it.