rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Closing an 'established' slut

Hi all,

I can fairly well detect the slut thanks to Tuth's articles at ROK. However, I've had a few issues in closing the bang. Twice in last month, I've been able to run Tuth's ONS recipe to get a slut home but both times, the LMR has been so strong and nothing happened. I now understand some sluts don't like to kiss, so I changed my style a bit in the last week, but still no bang. Would appreciate the issues being broken down and some player wisdom so that I don't end up high and dry again if I meet another one of these. Here's the run down.

Girl 1:
Asian, studied in LA, took drugs there and in her words, is addicted to cocaine. Apparently does ecstacy now. We met after a month of trying, and after sometime at nearby bar, I got her home. Open the wine. Kino going well, but when I try to kiss, she stopped me. I try again 10 mins later, and she says she'll shout out, and she does. So I back off. Then she is on her phone on and off, and I take it away. She tries to take it back and I push her on the couch. She bites my shoulder, so I try to force kiss again. Doesn't let me. We continue drinking and she has her feet on the couch next to my legs/hips, and I can see her panties. So I start touching her legs... She says she has to go to the loo (for fourth time in 4 hours). Comes back and almost passed out. 5 mins later, she says she has to puke. And leaves her phone. In comes a Whatsapp text, and I read that she was flirting with a dude for last hour or so. One text said that she always wanted to be with him whenever drunk. Another said that she is meeting me so that she can get a better job. So when she comes, I confront her and ask her to leave. Drama ensues, but long story short, I didn't get the bang.

Girl 2:
Russian, piercings, tattoos, princess attitude. I get her to the bar nearby and we both get high enough on wine. At the bar, I try to kiss but she turns away, and after some time she tells me she has a friend who is hooker and she knows her for 10 years and just got from her not to kiss man unless she is in love! Then she says she is tired of Asian men who just want ONS, and will go for like 10 dates to get just that! Lot of crap about her being Russian, party girl, how she got wasted at party X, Y yada yad. Then she clearly says to me: if you you want ONS- you can get it. If you want FWB- may be. But I am not looking for love. I am like, neither am I. At this, I thought she wanted ONS/FWB, so I exit from the bar. Bring her home. Straight to the bedroom and she wants to use the bathroom. When she comes out, starts asking how come we got here? I say to have some fun and hug her and try to take her clothes off. She resists, then says she should go home. I open the wine, hand her a glass, and she says I impress her by my choice of wine. I am like, haha, I opened that not to impress you, but because I like it. Then she gets up again and says she'll do something only if I have heart shaped milk chocolates. I laugh and say I don't. And push her to bed. She fights off and says she really needs the chocolate, tries finding her phone from the bag, to find a store at past midnight. I am tired of drama by now, and get her up and push her out of my home.

I see similarities in both cases - sluts, feel privileged, addicted to substance (wine or drug), afraid of intimacy, and crazy- bordering on madness. But at the same time, chinks in my fledgling game led to not closing. I see it as two big failures.

These chicks are playing games with you and you're playing right along. Stop over-gaming and get your frame right. This shit is a battle of wills. They want you to be a few hours amusement, a night on the town, and some ego validation. Sounds like you're giving them what they want.

Read this.

It's a classic Roissy (Heartiste) post from 2009 titled "Sluts are Not Less Discriminating." To summarize, sluts might get with a lot of guys, but they're usually all Alphas. We all saw this in high school in the form of the cheerleader who did dozens of guys...but the guys were all the top jocks in every sport.

Between the post and comments, you should be able to find away to get on the radar of women like this.

My own observation: next time you meet one, see what happens if you disqualify yourself by saying you're "seeing someone." You might even want to obliquely disqualify the slut in question by mentioning your g/f is somewhat traditional and vanilla. Because the only thing sluts love as much as Alpha men is destroying the relationships of good women by stealing their man.

Addendum: "Then she clearly says to me: if you you want ONS- you can get it. If you want FWB- may be. But I am not looking for love. I am like, neither am I. At this, I thought she wanted ONS/FWB, so I exit from the bar."

Never respond to this kind of talk from a woman. Because you're playing into her frame. That makes her the judge and jury and you the defendant. Learn to deflect this stuff.

Her: "If you you want ONS- you can get it. If you want FWB- may be.
You: "Hey, I'm just looking for my next beer right now -- you gettin' another?"

This keeps her guessing as to whether you're really interested and takes the focus off the subject where she holds the cards. Build tension and then kiss her out of nowhere at some point. If it starts getting heavy, then you can have that above convo, but I don't even recommend it then. Action not words.

Quote: (02-06-2014 09:11 PM)j r Wrote:  

These chicks are playing games with you and you're playing right along. Stop over-gaming and get your frame right. This shit is a battle of wills. They want you to be a few hours amusement, a night on the town, and some ego validation. Sounds like you're giving them what they want.

Agreed. There is difference between overcoming LMR and letting her pull your chain for a few hours before she bails.

For example, when girl #1 tells you she needs to puke, you're reaction should be disgust. If she's not puking at that moment, cut things off and kick her out. Do you think she won't puke in the bed when you try to slam?

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Thanks JR, DoBA, Sven.

Agree with all points. My next question then is how do I find this early in the interaction before wasting too much time? eg, I canceled on second chick, she was Ok, and then eagerly accepted the alternative date I proposed. She also verbally said that she liked me. Of course, they don't mean all they say, but if I can cut through BS from these type of girls (relatively better handling non-sluts), I would rather cut my losses short than getting drunk unnecessarily

Quote: (02-06-2014 11:44 PM)bike0369 Wrote:  

Thanks JR, DoBA, Sven.

Agree with all points. My next question then is how do I find this early in the interaction before wasting too much time? eg, I canceled on second chick, she was Ok, and then eagerly accepted the alternative date I proposed. She also verbally said that she liked me. Of course, they don't mean all they say, but if I can cut through BS from these type of girls (relatively better handling non-sluts), I would rather cut my losses short than getting drunk unnecessarily

bike,

its hard to answer that question but one thing stuck out from your examples above.

Girl #1 flirted with a guy on WhatsApp for over an hour under your nose.

You may not know whats shes doing on her phone but if you withdrawal your presence and she doesn't ask you what you are doing -- something isn't right.

You should have checked that and then kicked her out.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Sluts may really be just that much harder to bang because. Well. Newton's first law. Objects in motion tend to stay in motion.. and she has all kinds of vectors acting upon her as shes riding that cock carousel. So add the second law too...

Honestly it does feel alluring to go after what feels like well be an easy mark, even if that be subconscious.. but it's less profitable if you want repeats and your game isn't right there where she s would drop all and commit to you.and if you a playa that would fixate a known slut, well, then you're making your own bed.so I'd drop the completely obvious skanks and go find some less disturbed itchy coochy and corrupt that. But to each their own

DoAB- thanks for the addendum advice. Your reply is a gem.

Quote: (02-07-2014 03:33 AM)svenski7 Wrote:  

bike,

its hard to answer that question but one thing stuck out from your examples above.

Girl #1 flirted with a guy on WhatsApp for over an hour under your nose.

You may not know whats shes doing on her phone but if you withdrawal your presence and she doesn't ask you what you are doing -- something isn't right.

You should have checked that and then kicked her out.
Thanks again Sven. I like your point of just withdrawing myself and calibrating after they get in my house.

Though Girl#2 didn't use her phone at all in my presence, but I should have withdrawn myself a bit before pushing for the bang.

Quote: (02-07-2014 04:17 AM)calihunter Wrote:  

Honestly it does feel alluring to go after what feels like well be an easy mark, even if that be subconscious.. but it's less profitable if you want repeats and your game isn't right there where she s would drop all and commit to you.and if you a playa that would fixate a known slut, well, then you're making your own bed.so I'd drop the completely obvious skanks and go find some less disturbed itchy coochy and corrupt that. But to each their own

^ This is another gem. Thanks. I agree I need to probably get a few less complicated bangs first and then deal with these crazy chicks. But this girl #2 is a model, so I did get my hopes too high for a bit.