rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Are A Waste of Time...Unless?

Elliot Hulse is a great philosopher

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

I had sex with a 20yo last night and honestly, that TIME could have better spent doing something else.

I'm going to do a post about this.

Sex is a Waste of Time!

I will explain in more detail

Quote: (02-06-2014 04:20 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I had sex with a 20yo last night and honestly, that TIME could have better spent doing something else.

Sex is a Waste of Time!

Wait wtf what is the point of game to you then..

^ you can use game in other facets of life besides women

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Quote: (02-06-2014 05:18 PM)Jaws Wrote:  

Sex is a Waste of Time!

What is the point of Game, to me???

The point of game, to me, is to MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIAL.

Develop all of your skills, add new skills, and eliminate all of your weaknesses.

Women and sex are not my focus, they are simply a by-product of my personal development.

When I am kicking ass in life and living my life free of fear; women come to me, seriously.

Quote: (02-06-2014 05:18 PM)Jaws Wrote:  

Sex is a Waste of Time!

Maybe the the whole point is to get ahead in your career, and to maintain relationships with those people that actually matter? If you don't have game and don't develop it on the people that DONT matter, how do you expect to get that girl, that job, and influence the people that DO matter?

Good post. This is something I've been struggling with over the last few months as well.

Quick Story: I met a cute 23 y.o. chick (6.5) at a Superbowl party last weekend. She dropped me her number and we texted a bit on Monday before agreeing to meet up for drinks Thursday. I unexpectedly ran into her last night at a networking event and she tells me that she couldn't keep our original date and rescheduling. Some bullshit excuse about too much driving back and forth or forecasted bad weather. The room is full of other good looking women and I've become pretty numb to the flaky shit at this point in my life, so we continue to chat for about 10 minutes before I go grab another drink. I probably won't bother rescheduling as I'm taking a much more "no bullshit" approach to my dating life this year.

I don't have a problem meeting women but like the guy that Elliot is addressing in the video, I often wonder if the time and money spent converting a number to a date to a bang is better spent continuing to grow my side businesses. At some point you start to wonder if a guy like me, or the one in the video, can find the "no bullshit" type of chick that can support a man on the peaks and valleys of his entrepreneurial endeavors rather than the cultural norm of leaving guys at the drop of a hat when they're bored? If I'm putting all my energy into being a millionaire by the time I'm 35 (I'm 30 now), where does dating fit into this if I more than likely will never marry or have kids?

Like Elliott said, if sex is just busting a nut pour vous, then perhaps it is a waste of time.

Traditional marriage and kids with a fulltime ally and supporter is nice. I have experienced that (sans kids)

Something about this kind of thinking makes me uneasy, perhaps its a little nihlistic americanski for my liking. I can't see the future of the manosphere in the thoughts, "hunting for sex and sex is a waste of time, but if you find a wife who can support you to make money then that's the good shit"

I think Elliot's situation is the exception not the rule. Divorce rates are ridiculously high and everyone I know who is married privately wish they were not.
Elliot is a smart man and I have a lot of respect for him but I dont think he would post a video about how he wishes he wasn't married and didn't have kids.

Sex is a Waste of Time!

Gio, unless that 20yr old was unattractive and had no sexual appeal to you -- in which case I don't believe you would have fucked her at all or even approached her -- how can you say that this was a waste of time?

Fucking a hot and willing 20 year old girl, especially if you are a 38 year old man in this society, is a great privilege. Think of how many guys would give up all they have for this experience -- and they may dream of it for their entire life, in vain.

Don't just think about yourself and your potential. How about appreciating the thing itself for what it is -- the young girl's body, hair, mouth, tits, ass, pussy, the way she smells, the way she looks from behind, the flush of her skin when you're fucking her.

If you ever feel that this is somehow "a waste of time", I think you need to check yourself and take the time to be grateful for what you've been given -- and to look at it with fresh eyes and appreciate it for what it is, neither more nor less.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Sex is a Waste of Time!

Might be low test bro [Image: banana.gif]

I'm with Gio here. Philosophically speaking desire for sex if a yoke on your being. Your testosterone pushes you to interact, your dopamne and serotonin systems rewards you for doing so. as a being I am more burdened with having to do all that than anything else. And all for what? pushing parts of myself inside a literal cavity inside her to leave a deposit? Shitty shitty fucking goal for our entire existence.

That's why it's not a goal

Align your being with your goals. You can lose money chasing women, but you can't lose women chasing money. Or whatever else really.

I really agree with his video. I think relationships get hated on a lot, and for the most part they should. Most guys who enter relationships shouldn't be in them for multiple reasons, but they choose to do so because they are either emotionally needy or feel that they will never get laid again if they don't "lock" a girl into a relationship.

Relationships have value though, like Elliot said, when the woman can add and contribute to your life. I've experienced this and it's great to know you can have someone you care about really supporting you in your endeavors. I think this is something that all men should experience at some point in their lives. However, for the most part Game and women is about getting laid. If you pump and dump chicks it won't really create a distraction.

As for women being a "waste of time" that's really subjective. Sure, you could run off and become a celibate monk and do good in the world. You could deny yourself indulging in lusting after women so that you can develop a business or charity and see success. Yet at the end of the day those things are denying one thing: Biology.

I feel that people are happiest when they are fulfilling their natural instincts. When it comes to men of high value like us at RVF our primal desire is to have sex with attractive women; it just feels right doesn't it? Plus game is fun, challenging, and rewarding. I don't think lusting after tight 20 y.o's is something to scoff at...

Then again it's your life, you do what you want, but if you find value in something and enjoy it, and it does no harm to you or others, don't let anyone tell you it is a waste of time.

I don't really get the hate for relationships. Lots and lots of hot sex. That's what my relationships are usually like at least.

The downside? My game is rusty when the relationship ends and I struggle.

There isn't a blue pill guy out there who doesn't believe this already.

Who doesn't want what he has?

Yet who hasn't lived that dream already, only to have it turn?

This is not insight, it's confirmation of deeply held and often expressed values.

Call us bitter, call us misogynists, the fact remains that even the most careful of men, even the best circumstances, even the most alpha man out there, when he enters a relationship he is making himself vulnerable, he is reducing his freedom.

She may start out as a fan, then groupie, then your teammate, then coach, but she will end up your owner. Your day to day happiness will be at her whim.

And looming in the background is a society that will support her when she doesn't feel like she is in love. She will get a portion of your meager earnings, she will take your children.

For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude.

Once the glow of her energy fades, the fire that burned hot and bright, turns dark yet still warms you, you may find yourself alone, though she stands next to you.

And as comforting as that can be, you don't want to think about the eternal question, what if she changes her mind?

Everyman that has been victimized by divorce tried to do the right thing by his woman. He was the best man that he knew how to be. For every guy out there who thought to himself, man I could have given her more, there is a guy out there who did, and he too lost.

In the West, we base our relationships on romantic love. This is not the way of the world, this isn't even in line with history.

Our laws and culture at many levels recognized the problem of romantic love. That's why a person could only divorce if someone was at fault. Abuse, neglect, adultery..

But you want to tear up a contract cause you aren't in love anymore?

Society said no to that. Society has an interest in families, in restricting personal freedom.

You go to a traditional culture. A marriage brings together families. And I don't mean for holiday meals. But business, child care and education, political ties..

A marriage, a long term relationship, is something very serious.

And when the going gets tough, what do men do? They hunker down and deal with it. They sacrifice so that their wives and children can be happy. Hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, lifetimes in service of these people.

Are men saints? No.
Should the trajectory of a man's life be in jeopardy because he leaves the toilet seat up and does embarrassing things in front of her family?

Elliott's marriage and family will probably survive, but it isn't because he picked a homely chick with good values. It won't be because he protects them, feeds them, clothes them. It won't be the sex. It's not because he's the best option or only option in Florida.

It will last because she wants it to last.

If she changes her mind, there's nothing he can do.

WIA

Why is it than in many or most LTR's that men tend toward slavishness and women tend toward ownership? Or is this really only in the West...or is this a Western-inspired phenomenon? Does it have to do with the inherent differences between men and women?

Quote: (02-07-2014 12:00 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

It will last because she wants it to last.

If she changes her mind, there's nothing he can do.

WIA

Pre nup.

Excellent post WIA

Pre Nup? Lol.

That's like saying get it in writing. Pre nups where there is something valuable at stake, just like wills and contracts, get litigated all the time. Rape, or rape with Vaseline? Agreements for high net worth individuals are often challenged.

It's the low worth guy that needs to worry. He can't afford to get the agreement in the first place, nor pay the defense attorneys when the time comes. As Chris Rock said, she takes half of your 40,000 you got a problem.

And you certainly can't plan for visitation, which is something that a court is not going to enforce like they would in any other civil matter.

Marriage is a sword hanging over your head.

Not saying that ltr's are impossible, but most men never realize what is truly at stake.

They believe that their powers of observation allow them to predict the future.

WIA

Quote: (02-07-2014 12:28 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

how can you say that this was a waste of time?

Fucking a hot and willing 20 year old girl, especially if you are a 38 year old man in this society, is a great privilege.

I will explain why I feel it was a waste of time for me..

I am trying to write a book about game. I have a lot of work to do. I spent 3 hours of my free time with this girl and what did I get out of it?

An orgasm.

Thats it! I shot my load in her mouth.

Was that really worth my 3 hours? No. Not to me. I could have written 5 more pages and gotten another few steps closer to finishing my book.

I don't need the validation, I don't need the adrenaline rush, I don't need the experience, I don't need the confidence.

I already have those things.

I have banged quite a few 18, 19, 20, and 21 year olds in the last few years. I am sort of "over it". The thrill and novelty has worn off a bit. I have to admit -- The experience is a bit "fleeting". The first few times, it is amazing, but, after a while, I guess I have just become a little desensitized to it.

(I know, I know, this is a great problem to have and believe me, I am very thankful to have this problem, I worked very hard to put myself in this position)

For many guys, it would have NOT been a waste of time, but, FOR ME, it was.

Next time, I will bang her and drop her off back at home in less then 90 minutes.

Money and power are more important than young pussy. But, it's hard to realize this until after you have banged a lot of young pussy.

Also, I don't see young pussy as a "great privilege". I see it as MY RIGHT.

If I want young pussy, I can get it. I have given myself the power to get it. But, if I don't want it, I will focus on other things.

It's my choice. Sometimes, I just have more important things to do!

I have actually turned down some 18yo pussy which was really a mind blowing and empowering experience for me.

I spent many years chasing young pussy and now, I prefer to get it on my terms and my schedule.

Right now, my book is more important to me than young pussy. It's just a matter of priorities.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me, this is just the unique situation that I am in right now.

Also, I have already banged this girl a few times, if it was a new girl, I would feel differently.

Gio I will buy your book.

I agree with you 100%, Gio. I find it much more productive to channel my energy into something serious rather than into random girls. There is nothing beta about going for quality instead of notches... I feel just as satisfied banging a couple of 9s a year as opposed to a few 7s each month.

Quote: (02-07-2014 12:21 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Excellent post WIA

seconded....he's been on fire the last few days.

Still, I just expect relationships to not work out and try to enjoy the time I have with each woman I'm with. I've had a lot of them, mostly less than a year (is that even a 'relationship'?) and I don't expect anything out of them at all. Same would be with marriage and divorce...I would expect that eventually me and the woman would tire of one another - might be 5 years, might be 10 or 20 but eventually the run will end.

I think that's realistic especially in today's world. Women change and go through all sorts of things like postpartum depression so they are likely the ones to be irrational and push you away, not the other way around (from what I've seen).

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Quote: (02-07-2014 03:13 PM)DaveR Wrote:  

I agree with you 100%, Gio. I find it much more productive to channel my energy into something serious rather than into random girls. There is nothing beta about going for quality instead of notches... I feel just as satisfied banging a couple of 9s a year as opposed to a few 7s each month.

Ok I hear you there, but assume these are mini-relationships where you get a few 'bites at the apple' and not one-night stands, right?

I'd personally rather have a series of bangs with 5-6 7s over the course of a year than say 2-3 one-night stands with 9s (and that's it, meaning sex only 3x in one year (!!)).

2015 RVF fantasy football champion