rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the best game for a good looking guy?

Historically, being a nice guy, which is what I am naturally, has always benefited me. That and a mix of aloof-indifferent. Asshole game has proved counter-productive for me. blkgatsby has told me that asshole game won't work for me because it only works when it's ironic.

What has worked for other handsome guys?

Direct? Indirect? Asshole? Nice guy? Work fast? Or take it slow?

My most successful strategies have been more direct than indirect and just playing things cool at initial interactions. I like it that way. Simple, to the point. Getting numbers are easy but at a certain point it feels like homework dealing with 20 flaky girls at once. I like McQueen's post on forgetting about #s altogether and I'm thinking of employing that strategy. But I game mostly during the day on a college campus so how would i go about getting ONS's in that setting? I know it's possible.

Fuck up avoidance game. Asshole game on the good looking broads. Asshole game works on a lot of girls no matter how good looking you are.

Still indirect, I'd say. It's the only way you won't lose women who would have fucked you if you hadn't been too direct for them. The fact that you're handsome/tall/muscular or whatever just allows you to be a bit faster and more aggressive, but you won't be running the Apocalypse opener successfully no matter what.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (02-06-2014 01:00 AM)daddysanchez Wrote:  

Historically, being a nice guy, which is what I am naturally, has always benefited me. That and a mix of aloof-indifferent. Asshole game has proved counter-productive for me. blkgatsby has told me that asshole game won't work for me because it only works when it's ironic.

Good looking guys need above average game for congruency reasons, otherwise they are creepy as the girl (I'm not talking about sub 7's) will think "how come such a handsome guy did X and said Y, he has a lack of knowledge about women, there must be something wrong that I don't see, I'm out".

You don't need asshole game. Be a real man: non-needy, confident, dominant. This real man may be an asshole according to women, as they don't follow their agenda, but it is not the same definition of asshole that men give to it.

What has worked for other handsome guys?

Direct? Indirect? Asshole? Nice guy? Work fast? Or take it slow?

My most successful strategies have been more direct than indirect and just playing things cool at initial interactions. I like it that way. Simple, to the point. Getting numbers are easy but at a certain point it feels like homework dealing with 20 flaky girls at once. I like McQueen's post on forgetting about #s altogether and I'm thinking of employing that strategy. But I game mostly during the day on a college campus so how would i go about getting ONS's in that setting? I know it's possible.

Be indirect with your words, direct with your actions (escalation).

My guest post on SwoopTheWorld: Springbreak in Cancun

If you get #s and they flake how do you run comfort game and qualification?

When I was younger and a super athlete, I basically just had to run don't fuck up game. Avoid galactically stupid mistakes, show up for when you set up a date, and you should be banging the hottest broads available.

Quote: (02-06-2014 05:51 AM)SwayMe Wrote:  

If you get #s and they flake how do you run comfort game and qualification?

Numbers are not the aim, ONS is (see McQueens post on it). If ONS is not possible, then ask her number, but only if the interaction was solid, otherwise it's a waste of time.

Why do you want build comfort with a woman who flakes on you? You want her more than she wants you, very bad frame of interaction. It's probably already too late. Focus on solid interactions.

Quote: (02-06-2014 08:54 AM)Smooth Operator Wrote:  

Why do you want build comfort with a woman who flakes on you? You want her more than she wants you, very bad frame of interaction. It's probably already too late. Focus on solid interactions.

You're misunderstanding something. If you have attraction and she still flakes the you have a problem with qualification and comfort.

Your statement assumes no attraction. However if you say "goodlooking guy" I assume that you already have enough attraction. To test for it a waypoint is a large qualifier!

Quote: (02-06-2014 09:09 AM)SwayMe Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2014 08:54 AM)Smooth Operator Wrote:  

You're misunderstanding something. If you have attraction and she still flakes the you have a problem with qualification and comfort.

Your statement assumes no attraction. However if you say "goodlooking guy" I assume that you already have enough attraction. To test for it a waypoint is a large qualifier!

IMO comfort is besides time spend together, most and foremost build by being non-needy. Qualification is not important, being high quality/value is.

But it's difficult to give advice with so little information. You say there was attraction, why do you think there was attraction? Was she really into you?

I think the benefit of being good looking from my experience is that girl's are more open to you approaching them. During a daytime setting, where there's no music, alcohol, cockblocks etc. and just you and the girl she can really critique your looks. If you're handsome and well dressed most women should be responsive to your day game approaches.

Your looks, if they're good, should simply get your foot in the door on more approaches, allowing you to hook more sets, and thus get laid more. I believe this is why good looking guys get laid a lot. Ugly or average dudes get discouraged easily from being shot down on their approaches, whereas good looking guys enjoy the responsiveness from women.

If a women does not find you attractive in one way or another she won't bang you, period. I don't think that you have to run a unique type of game. For day game, I use GALNUC from Day Bang, it works. I'd recommend it, but since you want to get and SNL that won't suffice because GALNUC requires a number close (duh!) so I suppose that wouldn't work as it is designed for simply extracting a number.

I have never gotten an SNL from day game so I can't give advice, but to get a SNL at night it requires being direct later on in the interaction, sexually escalating, awareness of logistics, and ultimately closing. I'm anxious to see what you achieve though.

Talk less.

Just act aloof and let the magic happen.

Quote: (02-06-2014 03:13 PM)Smooth Operator Wrote:  

IMO comfort is besides time spend together, most and foremost build by being non-needy.

LOL, comfort means getting to know the other person better which also means exchange of passions and the feeling behind those passions. Non-needy is a frame of mind.

Qualification is not important, being high quality/value is.

Qualification is important. It makes her invest and defines the sarge. It falls into the category of compliance. Read Cialdini's book for this.
For SNLs it's helpful to use sexual qualifiers. This also reduces LMR.

But it's difficult to give advice with so little information. You say there was attraction, why do you think there was attraction? Was she really into you?

"Getting numbers are easy" this means he's got attraction in combination with the fact that he's good looking and approaches confidently.
Attraction is a fleeting emotion which is gone later on that's why the flake. To prevent this comfort and qualification.
If you want to know if you have enough attraction and can start building comfort use a large qualifier.

@daddysanchez
What confuses me is the SNL wish. Shouldn't it be Same Day Lay and the does it mean all at once or on the date on the same day?

Pretty much create some more attraction to set up an instant date. If she has no time then set up a date later on (go for the #). Start qualifiying early on so that she chases you on the date. You don't need that much kino for SDL amp up the verbal sexuality in combo with comfort.

Quote: (02-07-2014 03:45 AM)SwayMe Wrote:  

IMO comfort is besides time spend together, most and foremost build by being non-needy.

LOL, comfort means getting to know the other person better which also means exchange of passions and the feeling behind those passions. Non-needy is a frame of mind.

If that works for you, then good, whatever works man. There is not one style of seduction.

My game improved a lot when I quit this pattern: attraction -> comfort -> seduction (MM). Most of the attraction is already there through the dominance and confidence you exude, before you open your mouth to her, you only build further on the existing attraction. Then you escalate and further create sexual tension. I don't talk too much about myself, I like to have some intrigue, opening up simply kills sexual tension.

What is comfort? To you it is how much the woman knows about you. To me it is that the woman feels that you're a safe guy to have sex with, who knows what he is doing, and who won't bother her afterwards in a needy fashion. For that you must be non-needy (or have the frame of being non-needy as you say it) for a certain time (i.e. time spend together; can be very short).

So what if that's a frame of mind? A frame doesn't get translated into actions? A frame can't trigger feelings into a woman?

Qualification is not important, being high quality/value is.

Qualification is important. It makes her invest and defines the sarge. It falls into the category of compliance. Read Cialdini's book for this.
For SNLs it's helpful to use sexual qualifiers. This also reduces LMR.

Actions speak louder than words, IMO. But I know some guys who use sexual qualification, and it works for them.

"Getting numbers are easy" this means he's got attraction in combination with the fact that he's good looking and approaches confidently.

Wrong. Getting a number doesn't always mean there is attraction! Even if she's not attracted, she can still give her number (real or not), just to get rid of you, just to get another orbiter giving her attention and validation with texts and calls, just because many women don't like to say "no" in your face, etc.

In the past I also got numbers and I thought that she was attracted to me because she was nice, smiling, laughing, even touching etc. Only after many lays I now know the difference between a good interaction and real solid attraction, whereby she's really into you.

Attraction is a fleeting emotion which is gone later on that's why the flake. To prevent this comfort and qualification.
If you want to know if you have enough attraction and can start building comfort use a large qualifier.

Wrong. That's another myth you can read on all seduction sites. You shouldn't take everything you read from a guru/PUA for granted. I thought the same in the past, because I read it somewhere. Now I know better. First of all, attraction is not 0 or 1, it's a range instead from 0 to 1. Attraction is fleeting when there just wasn't enough attraction. When she's really into you, the attraction will not go away that quickly.

Quote: (02-07-2014 06:54 AM)Smooth Operator Wrote:  

My game improved a lot when I quit this pattern: attraction -> comfort -> seduction (MM).
there is no sequence. Of course you throw everything into one pot. It's just easier to explain.

Most of the attraction is already there through the dominance and confidence you exude, before you open your mouth to her, you only build further on the existing attraction. Then you escalate and further create sexual tension. I don't talk too much about myself, I like to have some intrigue, opening up simply kills sexual tension.
No contradiction to what i'm saying

What is comfort? To you it is how much the woman knows about you. To me it is that the woman feels that you're a safe guy to have sex with, who knows what he is doing, and who won't bother her afterwards in a needy fashion. For that you must be non-needy (or have the frame of being non-needy as you say it) for a certain time (i.e. time spend together; can be very short).
No contradiction to what i'm saying. One wide rapport one is deep rapport and one is just an exchange of info to make her feel safe, ...

So what if that's a frame of mind? A frame doesn't get translated into actions? A frame can't trigger feelings into a woman?
Maybe that was my english. What I meant is have an non-needy attitude from the start to the end.

Actions speak louder than words, IMO. But I know some guys who use sexual qualification, and it works for them.
Don't understand what you mean.

Wrong. Getting a number doesn't always mean there is attraction! Even if she's not attracted, she can still give her number (real or not), just to get rid of you, just to get another orbiter giving her attention and validation with texts and calls, just because many women don't like to say "no" in your face, etc.
You're right. If forgot this point. However If he's really good-looking then I assume a bit of attraction. Even with atttraction you can get flakes.
On this part you're right we need more info.

In the past I also got numbers and I thought that she was attracted to me because she was nice, smiling, laughing, even touching etc. Only after many lays I now know the difference between a good interaction and real solid attraction, whereby she's really into you.
You still would have to explain of what a good interaction and real solid attraction is.

First of all, attraction is not 0 or 1
That I never said.

Attraction is fleeting when there just wasn't enough attraction. When she's really into you, the attraction will not go away that quickly.
You're contradicting yourself. "the attraction will not go away that quickly." doesn't mean it stays forever which means that it will go away sooner or later and that's excately what I'm saying.

Quote: (02-07-2014 07:24 AM)SwayMe Wrote:  

Maybe that was my english. What I meant is have an non-needy attitude from the start to the end.

Indeed

Don't understand what you mean.

I mean that I don't qualify myself by talking about my achievements, only if it's in a certain context and 'by chance'. To say very simplistically (and I'm sure you don't do this) just to make it clear, instead of saying "I'm funny" be funny or instead of saying "I'm intelligent" be intelligent.

You still would have to explain of what a good interaction and real solid attraction is.

Good interaction: she was nice, smiling, laughing, even touching etc.

Solid attraction: the above + she laughs with everything you say, she makes efforts to keep the interaction going (filling in silences, ignoring her friends, etc.), she squeezes back when holding hands (oldschool but works), she holds eye-contact with you with excited eyes, her body-language is directed towards you and she doesn't care much what is happening around her, etc.

Attraction is fleeting when there just wasn't enough attraction. When she's really into you, the attraction will not go away that quickly.
You're contradicting yourself. "the attraction will not go away that quickly." doesn't mean it stays forever which means that it will go away sooner or later and that's excately what I'm saying.

I'm not contradicting myself, read again.
Not enough attraction -> attraction will flee
Solid attraction, i.e. she's really into you -> attraction will not flee easily

I mean that I don't qualify myself by talking about my achievements, only if it's in a certain context and 'by chance'. To say very simplistically (and I'm sure you don't do this) just to make it clear, instead of saying "I'm funny" be funny or instead of saying "I'm intelligent" be intelligent.
Yep! Also difference between creating attraction and being attractive.
That's what people should work on.

Solid attraction: the above + she laughs with everything you say, she makes efforts to keep the interaction going (filling in silences, ignoring her friends, etc.), she squeezes back when holding hands (oldschool but works), she holds eye-contact with you with excited eyes, her body-language is directed towards you and she doesn't care much what is happening around her, etc.
Yep agreed! IOIs and Investment.
The word solid was just a little confusing at first.

We're not on the same page but on a similar one.
The question is what does easily mean in this context?

Looking at it differently when having a natural convo where you create attraction (let me just describe it with the word "create") you have an exchange of "info" sooner or later. This exchange of "info" has elements of qualification and comfort.

Depending on the situation it can actually still go away quickly.
Let's not consider a snl and a situation where you have to get into touch with her again. With good HBs a little bit of persistence is good but ask yourself when you're replaced by the next guy that also creates solid attraction.

Thought: Guys and sex is freely available 24/7 and you're just the next one. If I see pussy everyday and can also have it it's not special anymore. To keep me interested the attraction level has to be suuuuper high.

Honestly it's the same as for every other guy regardless of looks. Approach a lot of girls you and escalate with them until they either sleep with you, or reject you, and then next girl. Being very handsome will result in more girls responding to you better, it will also make girls you approach more responsive, and give you the occasional celeb effect that happens when girls are very attracted to a certain type. Such as black dudes in Australia and with certain girls in hip hop clubs, or white dudes with blue eyes and fair hair in Brazil. Girls will make a point of being near you, some might every throw themselves at you in a fools game kind of way. While this can get you a better batting ratio, the only way to get the girls you want is to open and escalate with girls that you want. Access, value, and game his everything a man needs. Work to create all three within yourself.

Quote: (02-07-2014 11:13 AM)SwayMe Wrote:  

We're not on the same page but on a similar one.
The question is what does easily mean in this context?

Depends on the girl and context. Some examples from my life:
- I texted a cute girl with an amazing ass I met 1 month earlier in a bar (I didn't even kiss her) and she still remembered me and was very happy with my text, banged her 2 weeks later
- An ex-girlfriend texting me 2 years after we broke up (I was not betaised) and a couple of months before her wedding, she was still thinking about me and I'm sure that I can still bang her
- A nice girl from another city texting me every now and then for more than 6 months to keep me warm before she would return to my city
- Etc.

Looking at it differently when having a natural convo where you create attraction (let me just describe it with the word "create") you have an exchange of "info" sooner or later. This exchange of "info" has elements of qualification and comfort.

Depending on the situation it can actually still go away quickly.

Chances that attraction flees away quickly increases when (according to me): she was not totally into you, there was no kissing, the interaction was too short due to circumstances (e.g. only 10 minutes), her ex-boyfriend comes back into her life (happened with me a couple of times), the interaction was just about dancing/kissing (no real connection), etc.

Let's not consider a snl and a situation where you have to get into touch with her again. With good HBs a little bit of persistence is good but ask yourself when you're replaced by the next guy that also creates solid attraction.

Thought: Guys and sex is freely available 24/7 and you're just the next one. If I see pussy everyday and can also have it it's not special anymore. To keep me interested the attraction level has to be suuuuper high.

That's another myth imo. There is a clear lack of real/high value men, so they don't meet that easily another real/high value man (I'm not talking about golddiggers who don't mind being with a beta as long as he is rich). Yes women can have sex with several guys a day, but only when lowering their standards…With standards, it becomes more difficult.

Depends on the girl and context. Some examples from my life:
- I texted a cute girl with an amazing ass I met 1 month earlier in a bar (I didn't even kiss her) and she still remembered me and was very happy with my text, banged her 2 weeks later
- An ex-girlfriend texting me 2 years after we broke up (I was not betaised) and a couple of months before her wedding, she was still thinking about me and I'm sure that I can still bang her
- A nice girl from another city texting me every now and then for more than 6 months to keep me warm before she would return to my city
- Etc.
None of your examples say that you had no qualification and no comfort. With all ingredients you have a solid foundation.

Chances that attraction flees away quickly increases when (according to me): she was not totally into you, there was no kissing, the interaction was too short due to circumstances (e.g. only 10 minutes), her ex-boyfriend comes back into her life (happened with me a couple of times), the interaction was just about dancing/kissing (no real connection), etc.
You're saying the more compliance / investment the better. then your attraction stays and that's what I've said.

Quote: (02-07-2014 12:43 PM)Smooth Operator Wrote:  

That's another myth imo. There is a clear lack of real/high value men, so they don't meet that easily another real/high value man (I'm not talking about golddiggers who don't mind being with a beta as long as he is rich).
No myth. There is no lack of high value men. SHBs deal with those people constantly so there is enough competition. Depending on where you live my competition and the one of my buddies was pilots, soap stars, actors, millionairs, investment bankers, male models, pro athletes, head physician, ...

Yes women can have sex with several guys a day, but only when lowering their standards…With standards, it becomes more difficult.
Wrong! Enough competition => no lowering necessary.

Most good looking guys don't need game from what I HAVE SEEN.I am talking about the top 10% guys .otherwise every other guy is ugly to some and handsome to some. Its subjective.

Quote: (02-07-2014 01:05 PM)SwayMe Wrote:  

That's another myth imo. There is a clear lack of real/high value men, so they don't meet that easily another real/high value man (I'm not talking about golddiggers who don't mind being with a beta as long as he is rich).
No myth. There is no lack of high value men. SHBs deal with those people constantly so there is enough competition. Depending on where you live my competition and the one of my buddies was pilots, soap stars, actors, millionairs, investment bankers, male models, pro athletes, head physician, …

If I look at your examples, your definition of high value = high value job. Many (not all!) of these guys with high value jobs are not high value guys, i.e. they are beta or become beta in the company of a nice girl. They can be alpha in their job, and beta outside their business. And often they lack game, because they don't need it as they can attract golddiggers with ease.

Quote: (02-07-2014 01:05 PM)SwayMe Wrote:  

Yes women can have sex with several guys a day, but only when lowering their standards…With standards, it becomes more difficult.
Wrong! Enough competition => no lowering necessary.

I know models that flew all over the world for shoots and catwalks, finalists of miss contest of their country, a hot news presenter, etc. all single for very long stretches and very willing to have a boyfriend. Doesn't mean that they are not fucking around. But if there would be so much high value competition, they should at least be able to pin one of them down for a relationship, and that's not what I'm seeing in real life...

There is no such thing as a "best" style of game.

All forms of game are simply tools.

The challenge is picking the right tool for the job.

Even for good looking guys, there is a time to be direct, a time to be indirect, a time to an asshole and a time to be nice.

We should not choose a gaming style until we enter a social environment and evaluate the situation.

The conditions of the social environment and the specific girl we are talking to will determine which type of "tool" (game) is right for the job.

A skilled craftsmen doesn't select his tool until he has first evaluated the job.

I game mostly during the day on a college campus so how would i go about getting ONS's in that setting? I know it's possible.

You need to move her from the campus to her dorm room or your house.

Here is an example:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid319856

Quote: (12-03-2012 03:59 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Here is another one from the dorms at a local university. I see a cute girl walking right towards me with her headphones on. Mixed looking, maybe asian/white, young, petite body..

Just as she gets to me, I touch her arm..

me: hey, what are you listening too?
her: sorry, my headphones were on
me: i was just asking what you were listening too, it looks like you are listening to the chili peppers.
her: oh no, but i love the chili peppers.
me: people say i look like the lead singer
her: omg, you do look like him
me: whats his name?
her" oh i forget
me: so what are you listening to today?
her: the deltones
me: oh i've never heard of them, can i listen?
her: sure

I put one of her headphones in my ear. The music is okay.

me: oh that is cool, i gotta check them out.
her: my favorite right now
me: what are you doing right now?
her: just going for a walk
me: oh thats nice, to where?
her: i don't know, just around campus
me: thats cool, you ever go to the beach?
her: not really, i don't have a car

Blah, Blah, Blah...We chat for a few minutes. Finally, she says this..

her: i'm kind of an alcoholic
me: haha really?
her: ya
me: well, i kind of feel like having a drink, wanna get some wine and hang out?
her: well, im only 18
me: no prob, i can buy it trader joes and we can put it in gatorade bottles
her: oh good idea
me: lets go to joes

We go to Trader Joes and get the wine. Then we walk to the top of this tower with a cool view. We hang out and drink. Other students are up there smoking weed. They let us hit some of their weed. After an hour or so, we are pretty tipsy. I start rubbing her hand and rubbing her back, I lean in and caress her ear and neck with my lips, she gives no resistance and seems into it. We start walking back to campus.

her: i have to go by my dorm room real quick.
me: okay

As soon as we get into the elevator I make my move, the elevator door closes and we start making out. We get to her room and its on, heavy make out, clothes start coming off, my cock is in her hand.

Beautiful, tight, young body. Half Filipino, half white.

I start to take her pants off. There is a knock at the door. Her fat roommate. Fuck!!!

I invite her to my house for dinner. We eat a little, I try to bang, she won't let me. The alcohol is wearing off. She ask me to take her home. I take her number, I text her a few days later, she never gets back to me.

Fuuuccccckkkkk!!!

This is the closest I've come to pulling a girl from her campus and getting a same day lay.

This is how it is with these 18 year olds, easy come, easy go!

If I look at your examples, your definition of high value = high value job. Many (not all!) of these guys with high value jobs are not high value guys, i.e. they are beta or become beta in the company of a nice girl. They can be alpha in their job, and beta outside their business. And often they lack game, because they don't need it as they can attract golddiggers with ease.
High value job means money interesting lifestyle, contacts, fame , non-needy ....
High social value is enough to be attractive and they don't lack game because they can rely on GD like your statements suggests.
Many of them have game since their job demands leadership qualities which are alpha traits.
In other words they've got an attractive package. That's what you need for SHBs.

They are still your competition Period! Believe or not.
If she's on a date with you her first question will be: "Can I see myself with this guy?". Women want to date up the social hierarchy. She wants a guy with higher social value than her. No this is no myth.

I know models that flew all over the world for shoots and catwalks, finalists of miss contest of their country, a hot news presenter, etc. all single for very long stretches and very willing to have a boyfriend.
Doesn't mean that they are not fucking around. But if there would be so much high value competition, they should at least be able to pin one of them down for a relationship, and that's not what I'm seeing in real life...
With this amount of traveling it's hard and do the guys always want the same are they really compatible? There are too many reasons that have nothing to do with pu.
One call and they have someone at their place (no snl).

Quote: (02-07-2014 03:37 PM)SwayMe Wrote:  

High value job means money interesting lifestyle, contacts, fame , non-needy ....
High social value is enough to be attractive and they don't lack game because they can rely on GD like your statements suggests.
Many of them have game since their job demands leadership qualities which are alpha traits.
In other words they've got an attractive package. That's what you need for SHBs.

They are still your competition Period! Believe or not.
If she's on a date with you her first question will be: "Can I see myself with this guy?". Women want to date up the social hierarchy. She wants a guy with higher social value than her. No this is no myth.

Wow dude chill briefly, I never said they're not my competition. And don't put words in my mouth, I never said it's a myth that they want to date up the social hierarchy. You're totally twisting what I've said.

Quote: (02-07-2014 03:37 PM)SwayMe Wrote:  

I know models that flew all over the world for shoots and catwalks, finalists of miss contest of their country, a hot news presenter, etc. all single for very long stretches and very willing to have a boyfriend.
Doesn't mean that they are not fucking around. But if there would be so much high value competition, they should at least be able to pin one of them down for a relationship, and that's not what I'm seeing in real life...

With this amount of traveling it's hard and do the guys always want the same are they really compatible? There are too many reasons that have nothing to do with pu.
One call and they have someone at their place (no snl).
You're nitpicking on one example I gave, and I said "flew" (past) and not "is flying" (present). And it's not because a model has to fly from time to time that you can't be together, been there done that.

I stop posting in this threat: we don't need to agree + we're getting off topic...

I'm relaxed don't worry and don't be so extremely sensitive.