rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do women prefer bigger loads?

Not talking about laundry, we all know they love to do laundry. Im talking about semen. Good ole baby batter.

I ask because my new diet + working out + not jerking off is making me produce monstrous loads. If I wait a few days in between girls, I'm shooting 6-8 spider-man style ropes.

I've had a few comments lately about how much I cum. One girl told me I should jerk off before she comes over, so it wont make such a mess. Another doesn't want me to cum inside her if its been a few days, but then again she never asks me to pull out mid-bang.

I sure as hell love the feeling of getting off after I've waited a few days. I sure as hell like watching a girl try to swallow down a solid 6 roper. I sure as hell love pulling out and shooting so far it gets in the girls hair when I aim for her chest/back.

And I think the females probably love it too. I think deep down females love having a large load unleashed on them. I think it unlocks some primal sense of satisfaction. They love being covered in the cum of a higher status guy. It is just right on an instinctual level.

your thoughts/experiences?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I think girls like a surfeit rather than a deficit of cum, all else being equal.

You're right - girls like to swallow and for their men to unleash upon them a cacophony of spluge. Mostly. I know some girls who don't get turned on by being jizzed on in the face, but they don't mind the stomach or back.

OP, you should try to heighten it even more, just for the hell of it. Take some optizinc and some bromelain a little before your girl comes over on one of these days when you've gone a few days without and have lifted hard.

Make her suck you off on her knees as soon as she comes in -- that's a great thing to do with a girl, she's on her knees within 30 seconds of being at your place. Talk to her, call her names while she's sucking, bend over to look at her ass, make it as intense as possible. And when you're ready, actually pull out and blow the biggest and longest-lasting zinc-and-bromelain load of your life all over her face --basically it's like you're coming on her face forever. Don't hold back, let yourself scream, and keep filling her face with semen.

She will be dazed and mesmerized.

Watch out though, because these things may get a girl addicted to you so you have to decide if you want that.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Aaand why would I care?

According to Robin Baker's "Sperm Wars" they do care. There are some island cultures (can't remember where off the top of my head...somewhere in the Pacific I believe) where the fad for male virility was not a big dick, but a big load.

Sperm Wars talks about incidents where the chick will go hang out with a potential mate, and won't actually do anything to him, but let him jerk off in front of her. If the load is large, and healthy looking, there's a very good chance she will bone you the next time. This is all subconsciously built into her. The book also says that when you jerk off, or cum outside a woman, the cum is significantly less than what it would be if you had cum inside, and the body makes this decision in a split second.

That book is a very interesting read regardless.

You don't get there till you get there

My un-scientific field research says yes, most definitely.

Need to add more zinc and selenium to my diet

WIA

They definitely find it impressive, as nearly without fail every girl I'm with says something along the lines of "Wow, that's a lot" or "Holy Shit" (Zinc makes a big difference).

Yes, I agree though. I don't think that it is something that is high on the priority list, but I think having a big load is indicative of an "Alpha male", that is, one who a.) Doesn't jerk off a lot and b.) Has high testosterone.

Quote: (02-05-2014 09:48 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

And I think the females probably love it too. I think deep down females love having a large load unleashed on them. I think it unlocks some primal sense of satisfaction. They love being covered in the cum of a higher status guy. It is just right on an instinctual level.

On a primal level? I'm not sure, but I believe that cumming on a girl is a clear act of dominance, and puts the female in a submissive position, so yes I suppose that would be unleashing primal desires.

Yep, they all are impressed by a big load, no doubt about that.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I used to be obsessed with giving girls facials, not so much these days but occasionally it's fun.

I found the angle of my cock makes a huge difference. If I maintain the natural angle of my cock (slightly upwards, like normal when you're jerking off) it's about a "normal" sized load whatever that means. But if I take that same angle and reverse it, so now it's slightly bend downwards, holy shit it's like a firehose. Add to the fact that I take zinc and drink plenty of fresh juice daily and I get some pretty epic loads out. I have a hard time aiming sometimes due to the intensity but I've got a few pictures of various girls with a legit glazed-donut face.

Whatever a girl's outward reaction, they definitely form an opinion inside of your virility based on your cumshot volume.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (02-05-2014 11:01 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

On a primal level? I'm not sure, but I believe that cumming on a girl is a clear act of dominance, and puts the female in a submissive position, so yes I suppose that would be unleashing primal desires.
Cumming on a girl may be an act of dominance. Cumming inside one is an act of ownership: the highest form of dominance.

This is why I became an Apple Cider Vinegar Denialist Troll: turned my loads from Peter North to a 90 year old grandpa's. Balls were sore all the time. Stopped it, loads went back to normal.

Yeah I take animal pack vitamins and add in about 100mg of zinc. So I should be getting around 135 mg of zinc daily from vitamins alone. I think it has definitely made a difference.

Quote:porscheguy Wrote:

Cumming on a girl may be an act of dominance. Cumming inside one is an act of ownership: the highest form of dominance.

true. I never used to cum inside chicks, over the past year or two I've been doing it a lot more. I have found I love it. It feels a lot better and you get the sense of ownership along with it.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha