rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The End of College

The End of College

The central tennent of bluetard thinking in my opinion comes from higher education. Nothing but blue pill marxism comes from these overly wasteful institutions.

I realized that the thing powering most univerisites are goverment sponsored grants and loans. The loans especially are the funny one becuase these are tied to the treasury notes.

If the goverment defaults, the interest rates on new loans will rise making college unaffordable for most people (not that debt slavery is any better). Most small to midsize colleges will flaunder epically. Large institutions will obviously be fine. Land grant schools will always be there.

I personally feel in our time there's going to be a hold out of a small set of tea party republicans who will refuses to raise the debt ceiling. The last small hold out of small government and responsibile budget balance will be the ones to refuse signing anything. Heck it may happen this month or next election cycle as the representitives in the more militant tea party districts are voted out and more extreme representatives are put in. Individuals not willing to swipe the debt credit card.

The end times of bluetard thinking may be closer than all of us may want to admit...

The End of College

Quote: (02-05-2014 08:28 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

Large institutions will obviously be fine.

I hope so. Large American universities are pussy paradises like no others. And some of them have 70%-30% female-to-male ratio. Having shit for brains, and possessing newfound independence/lack of parental supervision, along with surging hormones and inclinations to experiment and live it up make female college students some of the easiest targets in the world. Equipped with knowledge of game one could plow through massive numbers of college pussy like there's no tomorrow. And for a long time too because college doesn't have to end at 22. With different degrees and graduate studies, one can conceivably and realistically go to "college" until 35.

I only wish I was 20 years-old-again, I would spend next 15 years getting a degree after degree only so I could continue to fuck the shit out of those nubile 18-22 y.o. indoctrinated marxists. All that in fun, pressure-free, alcohol/marijuana-friendly, non-judgmental environment. Let it be repeated, in the United States of America, nothing beats college life. In fact, that may be the only thing left worthwhile. The rest of America lives in ugly ass suburbia, or urban ghettos, slaves in politically correct capitalist cubicle corporations, or on street corners, and in the spare time all are busy with Idiocracy-like preoccupations.

The End of College

Or, or you can bailout all of the college debt issuing a free of interest currency.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

The End of College

What's stopping you from hanging around on campus during the party periods (start of semester?)

The End of College

It still stings that I was such a hopeless bluepill schlub back in my college years. Oh, the regret

The End of College

The central tennent of bluetard thinking in my opinion comes from higher education. Nothing but blue pill marxism comes from these overly wasteful institutions.

I realized that the thing powering most univerisites are goverment sponsored grants and loans. The loans especially are the funny one becuase these are tied to the treasury notes.

If the goverment defaults, the interest rates on new loans will rise making college unaffordable for most people (not that debt slavery is any better). Most small to midsize colleges will flaunder epically. Large institutions will obviously be fine. Land grant schools will always be there.

Only 31% of Americans over age 25 have a bachelor's degree, so 70% of the population largely has not been to university, or they went to community colleges. On top of that, I don't think the blue pill thinking is that pervasive. Yes, you'll find it all over in the humanities fields, but I don't think it's as prevalent in other areas like engineering or hard sciences. So let's say 50% of university graduates have studies humanties and thus were immersed in blue pill ideology. That would be around 15% of the US population.

As for universities living off government grants, I don't think that's widespread. There are around 2,000 universities in the US, and I think the amount of research being done (and quality) drops rapidly after you get out of the top ranks. Just looking at #52 on the list (Tulane -- because I found their budget easily), they got about $170m from the government out of a $785m budget, so 22%. That's not tiny, but it's not huge either. Now imagine what the #1,000 school is doing -- they are lucky to get $20k in research funding. They simply don't have the caliber of faculty to bring in the $$. Those schools are largely reliant on tuition, not gov't research grants.

Now if you're referring to student loan debt, which is not tied to the university but rather the student, there's indeed way too much debt there, and it can't be discharged in a personal bankruptcy. If that debt gets more difficult to obtain, then I think colleges will respond by lowering their prices. How will they be able to reduce their costs so they can lower their prices? Easy -- stop building more buildings. Just about every college campus is like a permanent construction site, always building new buildings, often to replace old ones. They can easily survive with what they have, and just reduce their expenses.

The End of College

Quote: (02-05-2014 09:34 AM)rhino Wrote:  

Large institutions will obviously be fine.

I hope so. Large American universities are pussy paradises like no others. And some of them have 70%-30% female-to-male ratio. Having shit for brains, and possessing newfound independence/lack of parental supervision, along with surging hormones and inclinations to experiment and live it up make female college students some of the easiest targets in the world. Equipped with knowledge of game one could plow through massive numbers of college pussy like there's no tomorrow. And for a long time too because college doesn't have to end at 22. With different degrees and graduate studies, one can conceivably and realistically go to "college" until 35.

I only wish I was 20 years-old-again, I would spend next 15 years getting a degree after degree only so I could continue to fuck the shit out of those nubile 18-22 y.o. indoctrinated marxists. All that in fun, pressure-free, alcohol/marijuana-friendly, non-judgmental environment. Let it be repeated, in the United States of America, nothing beats college life. In fact, that may be the only thing left worthwhile. The rest of America lives in ugly ass suburbia, or urban ghettos, slaves in politically correct capitalist cubicle corporations, or on street corners, and in the spare time all are busy with Idiocracy-like preoccupations.

This is utterly brilliant writing. Bravo.