rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do I Approach The Situation With This Chick

Took the Red Pill about 18 months ago. Have had some good success but there's this one chick I've been wanting to nail for a while but for various reasons (jobs, family - divorced dad of 2, hence my taking the red pill), it wouldn't work. Now it seems the timing is right even though I am banging another chick.

So last week we met for drinks, had a good time and ending up making out (we both had to be up early the next day so same night bang was out of the question).

Went a day without contact before telling her I had a good time. Got a text back later saying so did she. Tried to make plans for tonight or tomorrow and she said she was unavailable but upset about it. Went another day without contact and texted her this morning:

ME: SO you like hooters which are your favorite (she likes owls)
HER (48 minutes later): You're asking me about hooters first thing in the morning?
ME: (59 minutes after her): I saw owls on TV and thought of you. Is your mind always in the gutter?
HER: Always!

Then she told me about what she likes and I said cool. Then my brother, who is on facebook (his wife is friends with this chick, which is how I met her) showed me her page:

You know, I really didn't figure myself for having Valentine's Day plans this year. Yet here I am, entire romantic weekend planned...

AND

(responding to a comment) My boy is from Pittsburgh... so we' planned a little getaway [Image: smile.gif]

He knows we went out so he thought I ought to know.

So she did tell me her and this dude from Pittsburgh were on again/off again during our date, but it didn't seem promising to her. With this information, do I still try and pursue for the bang (maybe I get it before she goes on her getaway) or let it go and keep ramming my current chick?

For what it's worth, I figure she's keeping options open with me.

Quote: (02-04-2014 12:04 PM)jbird669 Wrote:  

Took the Red Pill about 18 months ago. Have had some good success but there's this one chick I've been wanting to nail for a while but for various reasons (jobs, family - divorced dad of 2, hence my taking the red pill), it wouldn't work. Now it seems the timing is right even though I am banging another chick.

Sounds a little one-itis, but I'll bite.

So last week we met for drinks, had a good time and ending up making out (we both had to be up early the next day so same night bang was out of the question).

Escalate and bang her in the car, you both go home early enough for work the next day, problem solved.

Went a day without contact before telling her I had a good time. Got a text back later saying so did she. Tried to make plans for tonight or tomorrow and she said she was unavailable but upset about it. Went another day without contact and texted her this morning:

HER (48 minutes later): You're asking me about hooters first thing in the morning?
ME: (59 minutes after her): I saw owls on TV and thought of you. Is your mind always in the gutter?

Then she told me about what she likes and I said cool.

You told her you had a good time. While not horrible, what was the point of this? To prove to her that you liked her? She knows that. It's kind of a pointless thing to say. I like your hooters opening line better (and so did she).

You answered her shit test straightforward which is bad. Your only saving grace is that you at least tried to give her some shit back. Your answers are too wordy.

Then my brother, who is on facebook (his wife is friends with this chick, which is how I met her) showed me her page:

You know, I really didn't figure myself for having Valentine's Day plans this year. Yet here I am, entire romantic weekend planned...

AND

(responding to a comment) My boy is from Pittsburgh... so we' planned a little getaway [Image: smile.gif]

So she did tell me her and this dude from Pittsburgh were on again/off again during our date, but it didn't seem promising to her. With this information, do I still try and pursue for the bang (maybe I get it before she goes on her getaway) or let it go and keep ramming my current chick?

Absolutely keep ramming your current chick. Also pursue other chicks.

It's good your brother is looking out for you and gave you a good heads up. This should be an eye opening moment for you. What happened is that she has a beta provider guy she dates that offered a weekend getaway (you know she's not paying for it) for Valentine's Day and she took it happily. Then she showed off on her Facebook for the validation.

While you got a makeout with her, if you'd escalated further and you'd passed her shit tests with flying colors she'd probably be wondering what you're doing on Valentine's Day. Right now, she is probably indifferent.

While she may still consider you an option, you didn't present yourself all that well if a romantic weekend getaway with a guy that she's not that into is a better option.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Took the Red Pill about 18 months ago.

What does this mean exactly???

Does it mean that you started chasing girls???

Does it mean that you started searching for some "truth"???

Please explain.

Thanks

Take her off the pedestal you have her on

Excuses. If a chick wants to bang she'll lose 20-30 minutes of sleep. Everytime.

Overdoing it. Telling girls you had "a good time" doesn't make their pussy wet.

Not being to harsh, but this is lame. And texts in the morning should never be done unless you're setting up logistics. Texts just to initiate contact to feel her out was your play. Not a good move, because you're falling into her Frame.

Then she told me about what she likes and I said cool. Then my brother, who is on facebook (his wife is friends with this chick, which is how I met her) showed me her page:

AND

You keep your chick, bang OTHER chicks and yes, bang her too, but you have to re-frame the current situation with her. She's holding the power, because you're letting her.

Quote: (02-04-2014 01:48 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Please explain.

Thanks

Got divorced, found out my behaviors and beta maleness were a reason why (not the only reason, but a reason nonetheless). Found Bang, read up, tried some stuff, got a chick, tried some more stuff, got another chick, now I'm banging another one and have been steadily for months.

Quote: (02-04-2014 01:48 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Please explain.

Thanks

Thanks for the responses gents. Looks like I've got a lot of work to do.

Quote: (02-04-2014 02:22 PM)jbird669 Wrote:  

Got divorced, found out my behaviors and beta maleness were a reason why (not the only reason, but a reason nonetheless). Found Bang, read up, tried some stuff, got a chick, tried some more stuff, got another chick, now I'm banging another one and have been steadily for months.

It sounds like what you did was improve your social and "mating" skills..

Is that all the "red pill" is.? Just improving social skills???

Or, is there more to it???

Quote: (02-04-2014 03:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2014 02:22 PM)jbird669 Wrote:  

It sounds like what you did was improve your social and "mating" skills..

Is that all the "red pill" is.? Just improving social skills???

Or, is there more to it???

What I've understood Red Pill/Blue Pill can be summed up thus:

The Blue Pill is the avalanche of marriage and dating advice that’s out there. What your parents brought you up to believe, what your friends told you and what she said she wanted to be happy, is what women say they want from a man.

The Red Pill is the truth, what we learn here and other places like it.

So I went ahead and sent a text "Friday, you me, Froyo, 9pm" - Froyo is a new bar in town (not frozen yogurt).

I got the text back: "if you wanna hang that's fine. I know you are seeing someone, and I have to figure out things with Pittsburgh boy before shit gets complicated on me."

What's a good, playful response to that?

Quote: (02-04-2014 03:40 PM)jbird669 Wrote:  

Before I got responses, I sent a text "Friday, you me, Froyo, 9pm" - Froyo is a new bar in town.

I got the text back 2 hours later: "if you wanna hang that's fine. I know you are seeing someone, and I have to figure out things with Pittsburgh boy before shit gets complicated on me."

Quote: (02-04-2014 03:40 PM)jbird669 Wrote:  

So I went ahead and sent a text "Friday, you me, Froyo, 9pm" - Froyo is a new bar in town (not frozen yogurt).

I got the text back: "if you wanna hang that's fine. I know you are seeing someone, and I have to figure out things with Pittsburgh boy before shit gets complicated on me."

You're not going to do this, but if you really want to salvage this, I wouldn't respond.

Her hamster will go into overdrive and she'll be intrigued. IF she's actually interested she'll then text you AGAIN confirming for Friday. Then you respond with a ONE word text such as 'k' or 'cool'.

Any chick that say's "fine" to hanging out with you sees you as a Filler (a guy in between her main dude). This is blunt, but you need to hear it: She is bored while figuring out shit with the other guy, so she's responding, but I can almost guarantee she will flake on you.

Also, you're setting up dates too soon. It's only Tues, should have waited until Wed night to text that.

Christian, thanks for responding. I appreciate and welcome bluntness. You've got the wisdom of experience, so I'd be unwise not listen.

Appreciate the heads up about setting up dates on Wednesday.

Quote: (02-04-2014 03:59 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

You're not going to do this, but if you really want to salvage this, I wouldn't respond.

Update: never responded and never heard from her. Instead, got the number of the hot chick working at my local library. We're meeting for drinks.

Quote: (02-19-2014 02:49 PM)jbird669 Wrote:  

Update: never responded and never heard from her.

Like Mcqueen suggested, IGNORING her was your strongest play.

Quote: (02-04-2014 03:59 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Her hamster will go into overdrive and she'll be intrigued.

Yes, ignoring her plays on a woman's natural insecurity.

Instead of saying -- That guy was a loser, I'm glad he never got back to me

It's just as likely and maybe even more likely that she will think -- Jeez, I wonder why that guy didn't get back to me? Did I not look good last time he saw me? Did I do something wrong?

This is Game 101

This is how women often think. Ignoring them puts them on the defensive.

It's basic female psychology.

She will wonder why? Her hamster will seek answers to her questions?

It's very possible that she will text you in about 4-8 weeks., when she is bored and unsatisfied with her current guy. By ignoring her, you presented yourself as "mysterious" and not "giving a fuck". This often triggers their curiosity and intrigue.

It's higher risk but higher reward.

Newbies should take note and study this concept because it is a fundamental part of game.

Women think differently. Use their insecure thought patterns to build intrigue and attraction towards yourself. Disagreeing with them is often the most attractive thing we can do.

One more thing,

As you are doing all of this texting and meeting girls. Keep this is mind..

Always be prepared to walk away. If they don't want to play by your rules and operate within your frame, move on. Never allow them to set the frame. (unless you are just allowing them TO THINK that they have set the frame).

By insisting on your frame and your "rules", you will lose some girls but the ones you keep will be highly turned on and attracted to you.

Again, it's higher risk but higher reward. And, most importantly, it gets you into the habit of not playing their little games and placing the value in yourself rather than giving her all the value in the interaction.