rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London ON wingman

London ON wingman

London Ontario is rich in hot college girls, and has plenty of bars. I am looking for wingman in London Ontario. Also, if you happen to be here for travel etc.. PM me if interested.

London ON wingman

I'm off to Mexico in two days otherwise I would totally have joined you. A bunch of my buddies from high school are in 4th year there and I visit every year for my birthday.

I can say with confidence that the girls there are sexy as fuck.

London ON wingman

Quote: (01-27-2014 07:14 PM)legendcraft Wrote:  

London Ontario is rich in hot college girls, and has plenty of bars. I am looking for wingman in London Ontario. Also, if you happen to be here for travel etc.. PM me if interested.

Thought I'd attempt to revive this thread...

Sup Legend, me and a few of my boys from Toronto, of which are laying dormant on this very forum hmm hmm (you know who you are [Image: tongue.gif] ), spent the weekend in London 2 weeks ago. We couldn't get enough of the abundance of smoking hot Western U gals. We'll be back this Friday. PM me if you want to join.

Girls
In my opinion, London has one of the highest, if not the highest concentrations of young, slutty and attractive white/asian girls per capita in Canada. A couple years ago Playboy named it the 3rd best party school in North America (#1 in Canada) and there was also a Canadian newspaper that reported it's campus had the highest STI infection rate out of all the colleges in Canada. I'd heard/read about it before and was sceptical but having experienced it myself more than once, I'm inclined to agree.
I'm not quite sure why but a couple reasons could be:
One, it's obviously a college town, which typically breads a party atmosphere.
Two, it's also only 2 hours outside of a major city (Toronto).

A lot sheltered hot chicks from the surrounding small towns flock there as a stepping stone to the big city and in the process decide to fulfil all the fantasies and carnal desires they acquired from watching Jersey Shore & Gossip Girl. In addition to that a lot of yet to be corrupted Toronto chicks, escape a safe distance outside of their city to let loose for 4 years away from their typical friends and family. The result is you have a college town were the girls are hot, ready to party and where heels to cheap bars.
There seems to a lot of drunk college "alphas," so being energetic and aggressive won't hurt you, the main difference is with game you will be able to figure out logistical issues and pull girls smoothly. You may also have a few guys attempt to AMOG you but it won't be a problem if you ignore them. The girls aren't really used to men with game so don't have to be perfect.

Friday
We hit up a relatively new spot called, Gatsby Sound & House Bar on 50 Picadilly Street, entrance $5 & coat check is $2.5. We originally had other plans, but after we asked hired guns where they were going, one waitress recommended it, so we decided to try something new. It's more of a Toronto style club, (I'm sure a lot of people are already disgusted lol) it's basically much more up scale than what we you'd expect in a college town. It's a little out of the way from the main clubbing strip on Richmond St, it might cost you a bit by cab, if you like to bounce locales. Definitely, a slightly older scene than your typical 19 - 20 something year old student crowd. Despite a Toronto-esque vibe the girls were definitely way more open and sexual, if you're aggressive enough. While the younger college crowd maybe easier to game, there's something to be said about girls who go out of their way to avoid the typical clubbing district. I think they may go there specifically to hook up, they're less likely to run into their social circle and have their rep tarnished.
Overall, the night personally was both amazing and frustrating, I seduced a fucking gorgeous off-duty stripper (or she seduced me rather) into giving me a hj in the smoking section but lost her abruptly due to some typical petty girl crisis between her friends; wish I got her number early. [Image: dodgy.gif] Most us had a few make-outs, one of my boys got laid, one got kicked out and roughed up by the bouncers over a girl, it was a rowdy night to say the least... If you're looking for easy college freshman/sophomores this is not the place for you; if you want to be a little more stylish and meet some young professionals, possibly even a few hot profs or strippers, check it out.

Saturday
We decided on going back to what London's best known for the smoking Western U crowd, the locals recommended Joe Kool's on 595 Richmond St, The Barking Frog on 209 John St and The Ceeps on 671 Richmond St. We went to The Ceeps, it's a typical college bar, entrance is $0 - $10 (depending on the night), coat check $2.5, has a few big screens for sports, booths littered around the perimeter, with a large dance floor at the centre. It fits about 100 - 150 people and even more when the patio's open. The girls are all the young student crowd, the ratio of women to men earlier on in the night is 2:1 and the proportion of attractive girls in comparison to Ontario clubs is absurd. While they're extremely receptive, (especially on the dance floor) will grope and make out very easily in front of their friends. You may have to take into consideration that a lot of them have upwards of 5 to even 10 people from their social circle peppered around the club, even if they came out in 2 or 3s... Around 1:30am the dance floor is packed, you can barely move, with a lot of the typical drunk faux college alphas and the ratio has evened out. If you think you've exhausted your options, it might be a good idea to bounce venues earlier.
There's definitely a fear of their reputation being hurt, if they leave with you. Possible solutions are if you have solid wingmen, have them distract the group and promise to bring the girl back before the club closes, pull the group for an after party (it being college and all) or take her number try and meet up later that night or the next day, if you're spending more than one night. I'd recommend you go to Ceeps or any popular bars in London, early as in 10:30pm at latest or else you'll be line for at least an hour.
Overall, if you're looking for a typical college bar with beers, burgers, sports and 19 - 22 yo punani, Ceeps is great, you may want to pick your nights wisely though due to the social circle rep hindrance.

Pipe lining
If you can jailbreak your iPhone Tinder, would be an awesome tool, to pipeline a few girls and their friends a couple days before you get to town. We started to Tinder as soon as we were in town and had one or two girls invite us to bars they were heading to. Some girls that were interested only replied on the day we were leaving!

Daygame
We did some day game at a nearby mall, chatted up the hired guns at our hotel. One was 20 and engaged I playfully gave her my condolences and she wanted to hook me up with her friend (she was out of town). I didn't see much talent at the mall and outside, this was probably due to our location and the shitty weather. I'd like to have explored the University of Western Ontario campus more and possibly other malls where the students frequent. Regardless the few girls we did talk to were very open.

Questions
Any suggestions for better venues to hit up at night and during the day?
Any particular dorms with the best parties?

Cheers,
Cafe

London ON wingman

Quote: (03-12-2014 12:03 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2014 07:14 PM)legendcraft Wrote:  

Thought I'd attempt to revive this thread...

Sup Legend, me and a few of my boys from Toronto, of which are laying dormant on this very forum hmm hmm (you know who you are [Image: tongue.gif] ), spent the weekend in London 2 weeks ago. We couldn't get enough of the abundance of smoking hot Western U gals. We'll be back this Friday. PM me if you want to join.

Girls
In my opinion, London has one of the highest, if not the highest concentrations of young, slutty and attractive white/asian girls per capita in Canada. A couple years ago Playboy named it the 3rd best party school in North America (#1 in Canada) and there was also a Canadian newspaper that reported it's campus had the highest STI infection rate out of all the colleges in Canada. I'd heard/read about it before and was sceptical but having experienced it myself more than once, I'm inclined to agree.
I'm not quite sure why but a couple reasons could be:
One, it's obviously a college town, which typically breads a party atmosphere.
Two, it's also only 2 hours outside of a major city (Toronto).

A lot sheltered hot chicks from the surrounding small towns flock there as a stepping stone to the big city and in the process decide to fulfil all the fantasies and carnal desires they acquired from watching Jersey Shore & Gossip Girl. In addition to that a lot of yet to be corrupted Toronto chicks, escape a safe distance outside of their city to let loose for 4 years away from their typical friends and family. The result is you have a college town were the girls are hot, ready to party and where heels to cheap bars.
There seems to a lot of drunk college "alphas," so being energetic and aggressive won't hurt you, the main difference is with game you will be able to figure out logistical issues and pull girls smoothly. You may also have a few guys attempt to AMOG you but it won't be a problem if you ignore them. The girls aren't really used to men with game so don't have to be perfect.

Friday
We hit up a relatively new spot called, Gatsby Sound & House Bar on 50 Picadilly Street, entrance $5 & coat check is $2.5. We originally had other plans, but after we asked hired guns where they were going, one waitress recommended it, so we decided to try something new. It's more of a Toronto style club, (I'm sure a lot of people are already disgusted lol) it's basically much more up scale than what we you'd expect in a college town. It's a little out of the way from the main clubbing strip on Richmond St, it might cost you a bit by cab, if you like to bounce locales. Definitely, a slightly older scene than your typical 19 - 20 something year old student crowd. Despite a Toronto-esque vibe the girls were definitely way more open and sexual, if you're aggressive enough. While the younger college crowd maybe easier to game, there's something to be said about girls who go out of their way to avoid the typical clubbing district. I think they may go there specifically to hook up, they're less likely to run into their social circle and have their rep tarnished.
Overall, the night personally was both amazing and frustrating, I seduced a fucking gorgeous off-duty stripper (or she seduced me rather) into giving me a hj in the smoking section but lost her abruptly due to some typical petty girl crisis between her friends; wish I got her number early. [Image: dodgy.gif] Most us had a few make-outs, one of my boys got laid, one got kicked out and roughed up by the bouncers over a girl, it was a rowdy night to say the least... If you're looking for easy college freshman/sophomores this is not the place for you; if you want to be a little more stylish and meet some young professionals, possibly even a few hot profs or strippers, check it out.

Saturday
We decided on going back to what London's best known for the smoking Western U crowd, the locals recommended Joe Kool's on 595 Richmond St, The Barking Frog on 209 John St and The Ceeps on 671 Richmond St. We went to The Ceeps, it's a typical college bar, entrance is $0 - $10 (depending on the night), coat check $2.5, has a few big screens for sports, booths littered around the perimeter, with a large dance floor at the centre. It fits about 100 - 150 people and even more when the patio's open. The girls are all the young student crowd, the ratio of women to men earlier on in the night is 2:1 and the proportion of attractive girls in comparison to Ontario clubs is absurd. While they're extremely receptive, (especially on the dance floor) will grope and make out very easily in front of their friends. You may have to take into consideration that a lot of them have upwards of 5 to even 10 people from their social circle peppered around the club, even if they came out in 2 or 3s... Around 1:30am the dance floor is packed, you can barely move, with a lot of the typical drunk faux college alphas and the ratio has evened out. If you think you've exhausted your options, it might be a good idea to bounce venues earlier.
There's definitely a fear of their reputation being hurt, if they leave with you. Possible solutions are if you have solid wingmen, have them distract the group and promise to bring the girl back before the club closes, pull the group for an after party (it being college and all) or take her number try and meet up later that night or the next day, if you're spending more than one night. I'd recommend you go to Ceeps or any popular bars in London, early as in 10:30pm at latest or else you'll be line for at least an hour.
Overall, if you're looking for a typical college bar with beers, burgers, sports and 19 - 22 yo punani, Ceeps is great, you may want to pick your nights wisely though due to the social circle rep hindrance.

Pipe lining
If you can jailbreak your iPhone Tinder, would be an awesome tool, to pipeline a few girls and their friends a couple days before you get to town. We started to Tinder as soon as we were in town and had one or two girls invite us to bars they were heading to. Some girls that were interested only replied on the day we were leaving!

Daygame
We did some day game at a nearby mall, chatted up the hired guns at our hotel. One was 20 and engaged I playfully gave her my condolences and she wanted to hook me up with her friend (she was out of town). I didn't see much talent at the mall and outside, this was probably due to our location and the shitty weather. I'd like to have explored the University of Western Ontario campus more and possibly other malls where the students frequent. Regardless the few girls we did talk to were very open.

Questions
Any suggestions for better venues to hit up at night and during the day?
Any particular dorms with the best parties?

Cheers,
Cafe

Excellent first post, I have just a few comments to add.

Gatsby's is not really considered new there, and it's the favourite spot of first years during the week. There's a fun strip pole I remember hooking up with 1 girl near to.

Ceeps is a good bar but tougher to pull there, I found. Order a cheap tray of beers and dig in. Then after feel free to go to the bathroom and throw up, like I did.

Cobra on Thursdays is considered decent, but a very Jewish scene, as is Mansion on Fridays.

JBRs on Wednesdays and Saturdays gets pretty live.

I hate the Frog because they took me fake ID when I was 18 and will never go back.

Jacks is a good bar/club with a lot of space to prowl as well.

London ON wingman

How far is London from Windsor?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

London ON wingman

I would agree with most of your points Cafe Mocha

I would however disagree when you say gatsby has an older crowd. A bunch of underagers go their and 19-21 year olds mostly. Its definitely a young crowd. Older crowd would be Joe Kools, mollies, and Thorny devils, while jacks can vary a lot with age and are hard on I.Ds, and younger crowd is typically found at JBR, Gatsby's, and even Ceeps sometimes. Hank he says Gatsby is a relatively new spot which is true so I dont know why you brought up the point that its not that new. Also, frog is pretty bad these days.

Monday: Jacks is the best
Tuesday: Nothing is that good on a Tuesday
Wednesday: Jacks and JBR are the best
Thursdays: Ceeps is the best spot IMO, while cobra can be a hit or miss (sometimes its really good), also jacks is not that bad as a back up option.
Friday: Any bar will be good. I think JBR is best however (really hot girls, dressed up nicely, and its really busy), although gatsby is a good 2nd choice.
Saturday: Again, any bar will be good. Gatsby is really good on saturday, all tho JBR is a good 2nd choice.

If lines are too long, jacks is always a good 2nd option. However it doesnt have as sexy girls as JBR or Gatsby.

London ON wingman

Quote: (03-12-2014 07:20 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

How far is London from Windsor?

Just to go on google maps quickly and type windsor and london. Its around 2 hours. My buddy from windsor comes down often, he loves it here.

London ON wingman

Legendcarft and Hank, thanks for your insights gentlemen!

What are the easiest places for you both personally to pull from in London!

Normalcy Is The Rat Race, A Modern-Day Slavery.

London ON wingman

I can sort of vouch for London.

I pulled probably the hottest girl I'd been with up to that point at couple years ago from some Irish bar in the middle of town. I was shit-faced, it was a Tuesday, and I had no game at that point. That was my only ever night in the city.

I've partied in Guelph a lot, but have always wondered what London was actually like on a weekend.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

London ON wingman

@Abnormal: Good question. I think JBRs and Jacks are the best for pulling. That being said, Legendcraft probably knows best. Are you a student there or simply planning a visit?

@Legendcraft: I was under the impression that Gatsbys was just something else (forget the name) and recently changed names or something?

There's also a hilarious strip club we took my friend's first-year cousin to in London (not Solid Golds) which was jokes. Funny that my only two strip club experiences ever were in London.

----

That being said, I think it's very important to consider that London is good for partying BECAUSE of the students there. The people that actually live there full time (no offense guys) probably suck. Thus, the goal should be to go to the place where they are the most students.

London ON wingman

Quote: (03-13-2014 07:09 AM)Abnormal Wrote:  

Legendcarft and Hank, thanks for your insights gentlemen!

What are the easiest places for you both personally to pull from in London!

Jacks is the easiest. (girls are not dressed nicely, and theirs a higher percentage of uglier girls relative to Jimbobs, they seem more easy as well)

Jimbobs I think is a bit harder (classier/bitchier/richer/hotter girls dressed more nicely)

Ceeps is somewhere in between

The gatsby is probably easier than jim bobs, but I would say Jacks is easiest.

London ON wingman

Are there any hostels in London? Looking to make a cheap trip up there this weekend.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock