rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nosebleed seats for the Super Bowl are selling for $2500 each

Nosebleed seats for the Super Bowl are selling for 00 each

Maybe I'm cheap or I don't care enough but how can the shittiest seats for the Super Bowl be selling for $2500 a ticket. So bringing a date or your kid will double that plus parking and food.

I'd rather take that money and throw a kick ass party that's catered with a full bar. You could throw a small party with a few close friends and couples and buy a spanky new 60" TV to watch it on.

Somebody please justify spending this much money on this.

Team Nachos

If you're a diehard Hawks or Donkeys fan. Otherwise it's definitely not worth it.

Some people just want the story.

Quote: (01-26-2014 09:20 AM)Saga Wrote:  

Some people just want the story.

Will the story get you laid?

Team Nachos

You'd have to be a retard to drive to the game. $150 for parking and they only have the furthest lots open. They don't want you driving to the game. Wait until Wednesday. If the forecast is bad, prices will come down. If it were a normal game, I'd drive down Rt. 3 and try to get tickets from someone on the side of the road.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Can you imagine if you pay $5,000 for a couple of nosebleed seats...and the game gets snowed in.

Quote: (01-26-2014 09:37 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Will the story get you laid?

Yeah that's my point, it's worthless to anyone who isn't a fanatic. I'd take the $2.5k and head to a new country for a few weeks.

Quote: (01-26-2014 09:38 AM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

You'd have to be a retard to drive to the game. $150 for parking and they only have the furthest lots open. They don't want you driving to the game. Wait until Wednesday. If the forecast is bad, prices will come down. If it were a normal game, I'd drive down Rt. 3 and try to get tickets from someone on the side of the road.

You gotta watch out man. People sell fake tickets. It's a cash sale and impossible track down the scumbag that sold them. Buy from stubhub or something.

Team Nachos

I'm not doing it for the Super Bowl. I don't even like watching football in person. I guarantee you, there will be nobody standing on the side of Rt. 3 next Sunday.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I actually saw they dropped to below 1500

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

The Super Bowl isn't meant for us peons. Tickets are so high because supposedly 60% of them get comp'd by NFL sponsors and corporate hand greasers which leaves so few left to the general public to buy - hense the fuked up prices. I've heard the Super Bowl is weak in person, it's like a theatre play with too many intermissions. NFL games are bad enough for "TV timeouts" they take, especially in showcase games like Sunday Night Football, but during the Super Bowl the breaks are double the time so your left sitting in your seat for like 6 mins with fuck all going on aside from some cheerleaders shaking their asses or a video on the big board.

The SB is big for old people whom use the sunny rotation of host cities to take a winter trip but since those geezers are broke post 2008 it's not the same and they don't go as much in numbers. The SB would be worth it IMO if you had access to a suite/box and just DHV that shit and filled it with bitches and made a party of it. Aside from that your better off going to a legit sports bar or going to NYC and hitting a good sports bar / lounge there. SB is too corporate and a fake atmosphere, a World Series, NBA Finals, or Stanley Cup final would be better, or use that cash an go see some soccer in Europe - would probably cost the same.