rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Perfect Relationship

The Perfect Relationship

I caught this online. I think it covers most categories.

[Image: 320UUNg.jpg]

Team Nachos

The Perfect Relationship

I'd rather she frequently surprise me with blowjobs but whatever works I guess

The Perfect Relationship

The problem is this can never last "it's them vs everyone else" is the death sentence. No relationships are actually just two people. Relationships exist in society and society must be considered in the equation if the relationship is to succeed.

The man must challenge himself in the social sphere and prove to himself, his woman and to the rest of the world that he is a dominant alpha male with influence and meaning outside his home. Otherwise he loses his manliness.

The woman must have an outlet for her nurturing instincts or she will become cold and unpleasant. A woman must have children or she becomes crazy and/or loses her femininity.

No relationships are isolated 2-people islands. Relationships exist in society, society must be healthy and society must be gamed properly too, for relationships to prosper.

The Perfect Relationship

Quote:Quote:

have cute arguments like who's turn it is to do the dishes

this is not a cute argument. we're sleeping apart over this shit as of last night.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

The Perfect Relationship

Sounds like the perfect relationship for a woman. Where's the part about "he bangs other chicks"?

The Perfect Relationship

That's fine, for 6 months when you're 22.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

The Perfect Relationship

I cannot understand who wrote this. A woman would not have put such an emphasis on video games. A man would never wish for a girl who beats him at video games.

My best bet is a male to female transvestite.

The Perfect Relationship

wtf@ occasional blowjob in the morning? Occasional sounds like once a month. This is ideal?

The Perfect Relationship

Is this beta?

I'm the King of Beijing!

The Perfect Relationship

Agree that it sounds like an early 20-somethings relationship. I can't see dudes that have their shit together in their 30's and beyond having relationships like this.

It seems too "equal". She whoops his ass in video games? Yeah right...

The Perfect Relationship

Quote: (01-21-2014 10:11 AM)Mage Wrote:  

I cannot understand who wrote this. A woman would not have put such an emphasis on video games. A man would never wish for a girl who beats him at video games.

My best bet is a male to female transvestite.

I believe it was pajama boy describing his current relationship.

The Perfect Relationship

Quote: (01-21-2014 10:29 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Judging by that line, clearly written by a woman. This is every modern woman's dream: being man's equal.

I'm the King of Beijing!

The Perfect Relationship

Quote: (01-21-2014 10:32 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Judging by that line, clearly written by a woman. This is every modern woman's dream: being man's equal.

Agreed.

An ex-gf of mine was my video game cheerleader. I'd play Dragon Ball Z against the CPU when we lived in a shitty ghetto apartment, no internet, and she'd be yelling at the characters on the tv and cheering me on. Rarely would she want to pick up the controller and actually play. She just enjoyed being part of a stupid little hobby.

That would be my ideal level of participation from a chick I'm dating. I don't want a "buddy". Video games are for male friends to enjoy together.

Years of bonding memories playing split screen Goldeneye and Halo in the living room with guy friends is awesome. I can't see the same thing being part of a sexual relationship with a girl. Round peg, square hole.

The Perfect Relationship

Quote: (01-21-2014 10:32 AM)Suits Wrote:  

agreed, my flag was that 'facebook' is listed as a hobby. Fuck that disguise, facebook is a tool for those who have Gossip as a hobby.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The Perfect Relationship

Calling facebook a hobby is extremely perverse.

A "hobby" is supposed to be something that you do for fun that distinguishes you from most people and where you can unleash your unique type of creativity. Spending time updating statuses on site with billions of other users is not a hobby.

I lift weights 3 times a week, but I do not consider it to be a hobby - it is a necessity for health and fitness and everyone should be doing it.

The Perfect Relationship

Sounds claustrophobic to me. I think I am just set in my way. I just want sex and will spend a little time with the women if I am going to get sex. Besides that, I would rather do my own thing.

The Perfect Relationship

To be frank, relationships, if they were this, could be much worse.

However, when they're like this, they never stay like this. Girl loses attraction.

The Perfect Relationship

I like it, but I have never met a woman who would actually do this stuff. For most of them, the equality and reciprocation expressed in this article are just code words for "he behaves like a chump, and I use him in most regards".

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The Perfect Relationship

This sounds really really boring...

Also interesting how the imagined shared "activities" involved hardly any real activity at all: watching movies, video games, eating, and drinking. Educated guess: author is a fatty.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

The Perfect Relationship

Quote: (01-21-2014 09:49 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

That's fine, for 6 months when you're 22.

^ what he said.

I had something similar to what the OP posted. I was 21, did nothing but smoked, fucked, played COD and ate. Lasted about 6 months.

One day I got way too high and had sort of a out of body experience. Looked at my life. Realized it was too boring and I wasn't living up to my potential. Left her. Got my shit together and here I am 3 years later. Just found out she's a single mom. Dodged that bullet haha

The Perfect Relationship

I just found the post interesting. It's a sign of the times ...video games and Facebook. Assuming this couple is living together due to the dishes argument ...I'd put their age at about 28-34. Sad.

Team Nachos

The Perfect Relationship

A better version of the OP that I just made up assuming a 35 y/o man
married to a 23 y/o woman

he works
she takes care of the house
he pays the bills
his hobbies are boxing, reading and snowboarding
her hobbies are music, ballet and cooking
he sometimes shows up to support her in her hobbies
she sometimes shows up to support him in his hobbies
at night they try new bars and restaurants around the city
or go see live bands and comedians
she makes him a sandwich
he eats it
they joke about how the people they know are stupid
he tells her how annoying her friends are
she tells him how annoying his friends are
he makes her laugh
he fucks her like the whore she loves to be for him
days off are spent having sex in the kitchen while he videotapes it
and e-mails links to his friends
he surprises her by occasionally waking her up in the middle of the night sucking on her clit before fucking her up the ass
she returns the favor by seducing him in sexy lingerie after he gets home from work (she makes him breakfast every day anyway)
she comes to support him at his amateur boxing match,
with his favorite homemade dessert.
they respect one another
she trusts him even though he has many options with women,
and he knows his game is tight enough that he doesn't have to worry about her.
they don't have stupid arguments about whose turn to do the dishes,
because she does the dishes while he is at work all day.
they're a partnership, like a master and apprentice.
an older leader and a younger follower,
and they're both happy in their roles

The Perfect Relationship

Wow, he must be the world's most uninteresting man.

The Perfect Relationship

[align=center]

days off are spent having sex in the kitchen while he videotapes it
and e-mails links to his friends

[/quote]

Hmm.. would you really do that with a girl who is this dedicated to you?

Aside from these two lines your version is much better.

The Perfect Relationship

Quote: (01-21-2014 04:02 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Hmm.. would you really do that with a girl who is this dedicated to you?

Aside from these two lines your version is much better.

I have never been with a girl who is that dedicated to her man so I wouldn't know.

What would you replace those lines with? Let's make it better.