rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Fantasy of the Cat Lady Destroyed

Dear cat lady: your cats do not love you. They are not your children

They are just signifiers that remind you of a time when you had power, before you hit the wall. You mind is stuck in the past, while your body throttles towards the future: lonely death.

You are alone, even when you have cats. If you died by yourself in your house, they'd wouldn't hesitate to eat you with no remorse.

Feminism has failed you. You were too stupid when you were young to realize that feminism doesn't really care about your continued well being. That's why you think you need cats and are addicted to antidepressants.

Please don't be selfish. Warn future generations of females what they are getting themselves into if they embrace the feminist experiment of YOLO behavior that goes against eons of natural selection.

Tell them not to be suckered.. while they lose out, the pharmaceutical companies who supply the anti-depressants are making off like bandits. There are probably other, not-so-easy-to-see forces making money off of enabling feminism as well.

[Image: catlady.gif] = [Image: sad.gif]

If you die alone in a house with a cat. Within a few days - the cat will actually eat your eyes. They don't give a shit.

Haha this is too awesome.

Yet if you switch the animal to a dog the results would be different...

Women love cats because they can identify with them.
Cats are gold-digging whores!! [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

I love dogs for this reason. Some people call them stupid, because of their attachment, but their IQs have been demonstrated to be twice that of cats. Dogs, unlike modern women, understand the value of contributing to a community.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Once I was walking down the streets at night and saw a bored house cat on the stairs. I gave it a good petting for 2 minutes and made it purr and bite my fingers. When I left it actually followed me for 15 minutes, stopping in front of me and rolling on the floor, begging me for more. It followed me right up to my appartment like a horny bitch. Maybe cats can only develop feelings for men because they view them as potiental mates [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (01-19-2014 02:57 PM)Daddy Wrote:  

Once I was walking down the streets at night and saw a bored house cat on the stairs. I gave it a good petting for 2 minutes and made it purr and bite my fingers. When I left it actually followed me for 15 minutes, stopping in front of me and rolling on the floor, begging me for more. It followed me right up to my appartment like a horny bitch. Maybe cats can only develop feelings for men because they view them as potiental mates [Image: dodgy.gif]

The cat was playing you.
[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Team Nachos

Check the youtube comments for some superb roided up hamsters:

Quote:Quote:

So basically a dog is like a baby and a cat is like an adult. What of it. 
This is why I love cats. There's not much work to be done with them even if I dont feed her my cat Tiny will go hunting and will bring back food to last her for days

Fake study. They distract the cat with a prey toy. They know cats have strong natural hunting instinct of small moving objects so of course they are focused on the moving prey toy. Take away the toy and the cat will calm down and go back to the owner. All loving cat owners know this.

This study is rigged to distract the cat.

It's like when ur dog is humping, do u think he will go to his owner while the dog is humping? NO.

20 cats? That's not representative at all. It seems like the researcher wanted to confirm his ideas rather than be surprised. Cats are different, they are more like an adult than a child, their behavior is entirely different than babies and dogs, and cannot be understood if analyzed within a wrong frame. Also, it was not even performed equally for proper comparison: the stranger did not stop distracting the cat when the owner came back like she did with the dog.

[Image: hamster2.gif]

Quote: (01-19-2014 02:39 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Haha this is too awesome.

Yet if you switch the animal to a dog the results would be different...

Already done; 2 minutes into the above video. Obvious answer.

Generally women who love cats tend to women you don't want to marry.

I am skeptical of most of the shit I hear about romance and love.

And stories like this adds to that.

Humans can fool themselves into being in 'love' and/or 'loved' by anything.

Yeah...a thought that keeps coming to me is that, as much as feminism can make things shitty for men, it's biggest and primary victim is women. Putting aside what it does to society and everyone else, it encourages women to do just about everything that's bad for them. There've been a few articles discussed here recently from Jezebel and similar sites. Look at the authors of those "articles." Hideous, sad losers by any reasonable definition who will only get more miserable with age. It's not a coincidence; that's what happens when you make feminism your lifestyle.

A guy who actually follows the advice of RVF will be a fit, well-dressed, socially capable, world-traveling man who sleeps with lots of women. A woman who follows the advice of jezebel, xojane, etc. will be a fat, always angry, unpleasant, antidepressent-popping, lonely cat lady. That pretty much says it all.

Quote: (01-19-2014 03:01 PM)Professor Fox Wrote:  

Check the youtube comments for some superb roided up hamsters:

So basically a dog is like a baby and a cat is like an adult. What of it. 
This is why I love cats. There's not much work to be done with them even if I dont feed her my cat Tiny will go hunting and will bring back food to last her for days

Fake study. They distract the cat with a prey toy. They know cats have strong natural hunting instinct of small moving objects so of course they are focused on the moving prey toy. Take away the toy and the cat will calm down and go back to the owner. All loving cat owners know this.

This study is rigged to distract the cat.

It's like when ur dog is humping, do u think he will go to his owner while the dog is humping? NO.

20 cats? That's not representative at all. It seems like the researcher wanted to confirm his ideas rather than be surprised. Cats are different, they are more like an adult than a child, their behavior is entirely different than babies and dogs, and cannot be understood if analyzed within a wrong frame. Also, it was not even performed equally for proper comparison: the stranger did not stop distracting the cat when the owner came back like she did with the dog.

Love how these dumb ass bitches became so defensive.

The truth cuts deep; they secretly know this to be true.

Quote: (01-19-2014 03:05 PM)darklightdispatch Wrote:  

A guy who actually follows the advice of RVF will be a fit, well-dressed, socially capable, world-traveling man who sleeps with lots of women. A woman who follows the advice of jezebel, xojane, etc. will be a fat, always angry, unpleasant, antidepressent-popping, lonely cat lady. That pretty much says it all.

And men should feel lucky to land one of them [Image: dodgy.gif]

Team Nachos

I think women like cats because they kind of act like "alpha males" in a way as long as you put food and water out for it, they'll do what the fuck they want,if you don't spay your male cats they'll disappear for days at a time apparently. and they only give affection on their terms i.e. my nans cat scratches my nan when hes had enough of her stroking him. P.S. my nan is married to my grandad

The reason why women like cats is the same reason they view so many men as emotionally needy. For some reason a large number of women in our society cannot tolerate being the source of secure attachment for another being. These are the same women who bolt as soon as a dude expresses any sort of emotional needs in a relationship.

RVF should create an annual day of celebration.

"That God I was born a man!" day.

Each one of us had a 50/50 chance of fucking up and being born a chick. And everyday I smile that the coin landed right side up for me.

[Image: 30916-Lincoln-whos-awesome-meme-sgAy.jpeg]

Quote: (01-19-2014 03:05 PM)darklightdispatch Wrote:  

Yeah...a thought that keeps coming to me is that, as much as feminism can make things shitty for men, it's biggest and primary victim is women. Putting aside what it does to society and everyone else, it encourages women to do just about everything that's bad for them. There've been a few articles discussed here recently from Jezebel and similar sites. Look at the authors of those "articles." Hideous, sad losers by any reasonable definition who will only get more miserable with age. It's not a coincidence; that's what happens when you make feminism your lifestyle.

[Image: potd.gif]

The odd thing is, I always thought people liked cats *because* they're independent and don't really give a fuck about you. When they are affectionate, they're doing it for their own amusement. Kind of like an aloof alpha, I guess.

I've encountered women who seem normal but then go into the whole my cats luuuuuuuuuuuuv me sooooo much routine at the drop of a hat.

I realized that when these sorts of women see a cat, what they're perceiving is something almost totally unrelated to reality. It's almost like they're literally seeing something that isn't there. "Cat" to them means a baby/stuffed animal hybrid or something. The funny thing is, cats are actually nature's most focused, uncompromising predators, other than maybe sharks. Given the chance, they'd prefer to do nothing but sleep and rip apart other cute, fuzzy little creatures all day.

I don't necessarily dislike cats, but if a woman has a cat, even if she's hot, it's a big negative.

Owners train their dogs.

Whilst cats train their owners.

What this also means is that women like alpha males because the alpha man reminds a woman of herself- he's just like her in his status etc. And when she gets older, she's still attracted to that big cat of a man. Ever notice how women insult men by calling them dogs?

Women are all about these mirrors.. the ultimate narcissist that need to be reassured constantly of their power because they so insecure over losing it, with good reason.

That's why feminism is dishonest about how women really feel, underneath of all the anxiety of their consciousness. The feminist imperative is to unwind all the evolution leading up to now, but not every thing is epigenetic.

We aren't a point with technology where sex is irrelevant. Maybe one day, sex will be obsolete.

I feel bad for the cat girls I know and fuck. There's a lot of tragedy in this world.

Quote: (01-19-2014 03:23 PM)soup Wrote:  

Ever notice how women insult men by calling them dogs?

That's interesting.
Men would be happy with a woman who acts like a dog. Loyal, affectionate, obedient, predictable... Women, on the other hand, find men who act like that pathetic and beta. Maybe worth extracting resources out of for a time, but that's about it.
Be a "cool cat" like one of those jazz guys from back in the day lol

Quote: (01-19-2014 03:00 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2014 02:57 PM)Daddy Wrote:  

The cat was playing you.
[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

I don't think so, she was DTF from the start and I had to slam the door on her face.

The "crazy old cat lady" phenomenon may partly be due to parasites:

http://www.nature.com/news/parasite-make...ly-1.13777

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Haha. I remember Tuthmosis wrote that article called "Dictionary Of American Girlspeak, Volume II" and for cat he wrote: "2. A proxy for female maternal instinct that many girls begin acquiring in their mid-to-late 20s (and accumulating in subsequent decades) that serves a series of psychological functions: enabling her to rationalize her on-going single status; giving her living prop for Facebook pictures; granting her the satisfaction of caring for a living creature without any of the inconvenience of having to do any real work, since cats—apart from having to fill their bowls and clean their litter box—are essentially self-sustaining. 3. A virtually useless, intensely disloyal pet that barely recognizes you as part of its life."

I always found that really funny because of how true it was.

Quote: (01-19-2014 03:16 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Each one of us had a 50/50 chance of fucking up and being born a chick. And everyday I smile that the coin landed right side up for me.

Thanks dad!

I'm the King of Beijing!