rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paul Walker wrong for dating 16 y/o.

http://www.crushable.com/2013/12/03/ente...medium=mst

Discuss.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

A load of Horseshit in my opinion. We don't know the specifics of the relationship and we have NO RIGHT to know.

What he did is HIS business.

I find it amusing that there are CHILDREN younger than her that are being treated FAR WORSE. Child slavery, forced marriages, all kinds of sick shit.
Yet HE is in the wrong for dating a 16 year old girl.
If i had a dime for every high school girl being with a 21+ man, i'd be a very rich man.

lol, frenchie, just saw your comment pop up.

Men LOVE young poon. This will NEVER change. The end.

I keep getting older, but they always stay the same age.

Nothing new here - older women have a visceral reaction to seeing eligible men with young girls, probably best described as a mix of dread and envy. It's a product of the hard-wired competitive nature between women, when faced with someone they know they can't compete against. It's the same with fat chicks whenever they find out some celebrity has hooked up with a model; cue land-whales denigrating her as "anorexic" en masse.

It's actually a nice demonstration of how emotionally women think; their logical brain must know that they're not actually in the running to be celebrity x's next girlfriend, and by extension they're not in competition with his current one. Hell, they'll probably never come within 100 metres of him their entire lives, but their emotions still compel them to engage in virtual-bitchiness.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Quote: (01-17-2014 01:47 PM)nek Wrote:  

Discuss.

paul walker is dead, let him rest in peace?

Quote:Quote:

Paul Walker Was Wrong To Date A 16-Year Old…And I Know That From Experience

Oh, she dated Paul Walker too? No, I'm guessing this is a "Let me apply an anecdote from my life onto everything around me" form of emotional logic that only a female could rationalize.

Only in a feminist mind could an extremely handsome, famous, rich man who had a long 7 year committed relationship with a girl could be accused of "taking advantage of her".

Paul Walker Was Wrong To Date A 16-Year Old…And I Know That From Experience
She makes it about her right off the bat.......

And to Frenchy for his comment
[Image: laugh2.gif]

frenchie
• 2 hours ago
Agreed, the older women get. The more annoying and demanding they get. Best to snag them young before they start riding around on the "American Cock Carousel".

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Thanks guys [Image: wink.gif]

Being 20, working in a restaurant with many high school girls, I find I have to poke these girls away with a stick because they keep trying to get me. I've lost track of how many times I've been asked to hangout, been told I'm hot through their friends, been told to ask them out through friends, asked out to dinner with her paying the bill..

Some of these girls are ok and past the age of consent, but I still don't go for them. Was this beta?

But I digress.

Point is, guys will always like young girls, no matter what.

And young girls will always like guys older than them.

Kind of an aside, but this poor girl will suffer from the worst form of Alpha Widow complex. Every guy she tries to date will be compared to Paul Walker. How do you compete with that?[Image: huh.gif]

I don't have a problem with there being a social norm against adult men banging young girls. People are right to want to protect their daughters from dudes who are bad news at an age when they don't knownshit about the world.

This was a seven-year relationship though. Its not like he banged her out a few times lefts impel her. Hard for me to care. Dating a movie star sounds like a pretty decent way for a girl to spend her teens and early 20s.

What the fuck is happening these days?

Its Trendy to support a man banging another man but its out of fashion to date a lot younger girl?

Just when I thought I couldn't like Paul Walker anymore. Motherfucker was dreamy.

[Image: 837571-.jpg]

Don't die in a car crash and look like Vin.

I liked this comment a lot. Of course it went right over the heads of all the women commenting.
Quote:canadianarcadian Wrote:

You are not a man, you've never been inside a man's head, you've never experienced life from a man's perspective. Don't you dare begin to think you have any say as to what is "normal" or should be "expected" from men. The second you, as a female, start making comments as to what men "should" be doing, you become a bigot. It is not for you to decide what is "normal, right, or proper" for men.

There literally is no 'inside scoop' because you're making tons of assumptions about their relationship. The 'inside scoop' is the rocky road ice cream that is occupying the space where your brain should be.

And this one from 'Bill':

You're right, normal men don't date much younger women - because they can't. Exceptional men date younger women - because they can.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Of course being raised in USA and I beaten over the head with the "age gap is bad" mentality (which I am pretty much over) BUT...I am starting to wonder if the older women are mad at the "age" of the female or the "looks" of the female. I say this because we just had the older woman who just had a kid post herself on facebook as being fit and getting negative feedback. Seems to me, if you are very young and get the man...or older and "look fit and younger" but can still get the man, you are criticized.

Just me.

[Image: paul-walker-girlfriend-1.jpg]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

I'm certain in Canada it is legal to date a 16 year old, and is this not the case in some parts of the states? Even if it is "morally wrong" he was far within his rights to date her.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

It's legal to date a 16 year old in about every other country except the US. It used to be legal in most states in the US, before we had idiot Feminists trying to micro-manage the lives of younger hotter 16-year old girls.

Here's my response to their blog (not that it matters much)

---------------

Your grandmothers and great-grandmothers were getting married, running farms, whipping their husbands into shape, and having babies at 16, and those same great-grandmothers would be laughing at you modern girls who are such incredible neurotic wimps, that you can't even date a guy at 16, and that you need to indulge in this long drama-filled rants,

The real story here is not 16-year old girls. The real story is how many 30 and 40 year old women are threatened by 16-year-old girls, and are looking for ways to use the legal system to crush the freedoms of 16-year old girls.

PS. I have 2 daughters, and at 16 they were both dating older guys, and I told them it was fine, except I'd shoot the guys with my shotgun if they did anything ungentlemenly.

A few things

1) 16 is the age of consent in NJ. 18 is the AOC in only 12 of the 50 states (under in the rest).

2) Either this chick is the bomb, or I need to lower my standards because she is a butterface to the max. Mr. O'Neil was right when he said an ugly 20 year old is better than a hot 40 year old any day of the week.

I got into an argument with my "girlfriend" on this matter from an unrelated episode. After I pissed her off by calling her old (she's 34), I explained to her that if I go by my father's timeline the mother of my children is 14 right now. Not that I plan on having kids, not that he did...

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

You really have to go over the AOC laws for your state, because there are often clauses. Like Utah, AOC is 18, but if a minor has sex with someone less than 10 years older, it is legal. So a 25 year old can bang a 16 year old in Utah.

Are offenders prosecuted under the law of the state the act occurred or by the law of their state of residence? If you live in California and smashed a 17 year old in a state where AOC is 16, is that legal? Because I know that if you are abroad and there's evidence of you sleeping with minors on foreign soil, you will still be prosecuted in the U.S. So maybe it's not dependent on where the act happened but the law of the place you reside.

Maybe there should an AOC app. You type in your age, and the girls age and the gps locates where you are. It checks the local law and gives you a "bang/no-bang" alert.

Quote: (01-18-2014 11:11 AM)Sailor Wrote:  

[Image: paul-walker-girlfriend-1.jpg]

You'd think Paul Walker could afford to feed her...

A quote from Aubrianna Atwell:

“Paul was going to be with me on the day of my dad’s service,” Atwell said. “He was the most generous, unconditionally loving person I’ve known. He gave everything. I will live my life to the fullest extent for my father and Paul.”