rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with girls that love to play games?

I met this girl who loves to play games.
I don't text her other than to meet

When I text her she's enthusiastic, writes back insantly and types lots of exclamation. It's like she fakes being overly enthusiastic. She acts very sincere and when i ask her to chill, she agrees. When it comes to meeting up suddenly she's at work and late or something.

I have a thing for wanting to catch liars in their web of lies so i keep at it and see what kind of bs she can say. The most suspicious thing is i told her ill pick her up and she just would not provide an address saying she'll drive there or w.e. this isn't some random cold approach girl it's a girl i knew as an acquaintance in class. even okc girls will give you their address.
she even tried to get me to come out to some bar and planned not to show up. I know this and was making "plans" while in a different city knowing 100% she wasn't going to show up. later i sent her a picture showing i was in a different city

we've made plans 3 times. She's even invited me out to the club a few times

What's the deal with this girl, whats the purpose of these games and how can I close these types

valhalla

As someone who has a penchant for catching liars, stop. You only mess with your own head. Women lie, it is in their genes.
Next this one or just ignore her, seems like an attention whore.

Ignore. Attention whores are not worth it. She may be extremely hot girl and you'll even think she's the best you can get but she isn't. You'll be surprised how many 9s are in ie. hipster circles and they are all down to earth girls (and freaks in bed in 80% of cases).

Just next her. Attention whore. Just out of curiosity, where is she from? I've seen this behavior in a couple of Russian chicks.

Why are you putting that much effort in to her?

NEXT!

Quote: (01-17-2014 03:29 PM)commiejoe Wrote:  

Why are you putting that much effort in to her?

i like conquering these types of girls

it's an ego thing really.

valhalla

Just walk away. You don't have to get every girl. Get the girls who meet your standards.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

She sounds young. Your only options are nuclear, destroy her social standing in her world.

Maybe Nudes/sex tape on social media.

Tell her straight up that you don't put up with that kind of shit

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Ooh ooh ooh I know the answer to this one.

The girl is using you to make herself feel special, and every time you show interest, she wins a point.

Don't give up points so easily.

Play the game. Win points off of her. Be a dick. Be unresponsive. Don't let her waste your time. Play defense, ie don't give up points so easily. This is how she sees the world. A zero-sum land of winners and losers, and her gain comes from the loss of her admirers.

That said, she sucks and you can get better women in your life by just forgetting her and improving yourself. Nobody needs a flake. Nobody needs a liar. Shake it off. Seek out the girls who surprise you with kind gestures and considerate comments. They may not be as sexy to you, but they will make your life a happier one.

Cut that bitch out of your life now

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Sounds like she's playing you like a video game. Why play back?

Cut off communication. If she texts you, reply with one word answers. If she suggests something, be open but non-committal. She will get bored with this and either want to hang out or move on to playing games with the next dude.

Also a good chance that she is in Some sort of relationship and looking to upgrade or just for outside entertainment.

When that shit happens, I genuinely feel like nothing's wrong (no emotional reaction, except amused mastery aka uncaring assholery), I tell her I'm not that kinda guy, wish her good luck with someone else and next - she needs to know what's up, and if she want to explain things or something, I keep my stance and don't let up; be stubborn in your decision and state of mind and she'll come or call if she decides not to play games anymore, even then you should still be hesistant to let her back and wait for a few hours until answering - your time is a privilege, don't let anyone abuse it.

If she doesn't call I send her a restart text when some time passes (about a month, give or take) - essentially, I give her a second chance and if she fails again, she's cut off completely; why waste time on one broad when I can call another one or approach?

In the meantime I focus on my hobbies and other girls - it's the best rejection medicine known to man!

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!