rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

26 Signs that the Feminist Victim Culture isn't changing
6 Signs that the Feminist Victim Culture isn't changing
http://distractify.com/news/signs-the-ba...ly-over-2/

How dare we not be attracted to land whales! How dare we!

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.
#11 takes first prize for arguing that a tweet from The Onion represents pervasive oppression of women...

[Image: laugh5.gif]
[Image: signs-the-battle-for-womens-rights-is-no...er-2-6.jpg]

[Image: the-grinch-grin.gif]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste
I think #9 would be a legitimate problem... if it were true. If the case really moved in the way that some alleged it did, the guy would be in jail. However, the fact is that there was little evidence... and court cases need to be based on evidence. I feel badly for the girl, but not so badly that I want to throw a man in prison due to my emotional response.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.
I find it bizarre that they would attack the legal arguments of attorneys, who are required by law to present the best possible case for their clients.
Man...I only made it to #3 before giving up in disgust:

Quote:Quote:

3. We tell young girls that they need to act a certain way in order to have value

Who needs behavioural standards eh?
The only legitimate women's rights issue on that whole list is #2 about young girls being forced to marry and maybe #23 about rapists being able to sue for custody.

Every single other one is privileged, first-world female "problems".
According to author's instagram, she's living in Costa Rica and training jiu-jitsu. Nice life, too bad her head's filled with nonsense.

[Image: e9c41b06a4f7c3137bd4bc92ab672629.jpeg]
What is all this "we" and "our" horse shit? Collectivism.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine
It never ceases to amaze me how super privileged white women who have everything handed to them on a silver platter are so addicted to victimhood.

Quote:Quote:

maybe #23 about rapists being able to sue for custody.

They can also sue for child support if they're female teachers who raped their underaged students.
Quote: (01-16-2014 09:30 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

According to author's instagram, she's living in Costa Rica and training jiu-jitsu. Nice life, too bad her head's filled with nonsense.

[Image: e9c41b06a4f7c3137bd4bc92ab672629.jpeg]

Not gonna lie WB

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"
Quote: (01-16-2014 06:35 PM)draguer Wrote:  

I find it bizarre that they would attack the legal arguments of attorneys, who are required by law to present the best possible case for their clients.

The concept of the court as some sort of principled framework for protecting innocent in judicial decision-making is completely foreign to feminists. To them, there is only good and bad, defined as how whatever they see or hear makes them feel. They're not consciously aware of any values that run deeper than feminism.
Going to be honest, I can't get through half these articles. I can feel my brain cells slowly getting fried, lowering by IQ by a fraction of a point each word I read.

I would advice those in the manosphere to ignore such articles and to create value instead. By criticizing such displays of idiocy, we give legitimacy to the feminists and their idiotically totalitarian ideology (an insult to historical totalitariansm, since most totalitarian ideologies had some intellectual legitimacy).

Instead we must ignore such articles and instead spread the truth. By doing so, we prevent readers from becoming even stupider in a culture which embraces idiocy.

Respect to Saga for linking this. I'm not trying to shit on you, just pointing out that reading these articles make you stupid.

Also, she's an SIF http://instagram.com/p/ipnkEZHVuJ/ (don't know how to post images)