rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Animated Shows

Animated Shows

Any good ones that were really made for adults? I remember Mtv showing crazy shit but was to young to pay attention. Not including the obvious ones that show on tv every day.

Super Jail
Beavis and Butthead
The Critic
Liquid Television??
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain
Celebrity Deathmatch
Wallace and Gromit
Robot Chicken

Animated Shows

Hey, Spawn was a good animated show for adults. It was basically a direct copy from the Todd McFarlane series.

Animated Shows

I love spongebob square pants. Studys have shown its detrimental to your attention span though.

Animated Shows

Quote: (01-16-2014 08:01 AM)Irishman Wrote:  

I love spongebob square pants. Studys have shown its detrimental to your attention span though.

Smoking a J and chilling out to Spongebob. One of my favourite past times

Animated Shows

Mtv's oddities was good fun, 'the maxx', and 'the head'.
For some serious animated movies, try 'watership down' and 'plague dogs'. Made when rotoscoping was the shit.

Animated Shows

Monster( excellent adult detective show except it is a doctor doing all the work while being hunted by the law while he proves his innocence, great character development )

Fists of the north Star( very red pill)

Spawn

Batman the animated series( even though this show was aimed at Teens, because censoring laws were soft, you got plenty of mature themes and great storylines.

Cowboy Bebop

Animated Shows

Check out Monkey Dust, a series from the UK with really dark humour.

Animated Shows

South Park - satirical plots with crude humour.

Also, Adventure Time on Cartoon Network. Not made just for adults, but with that said it's really good. Trippy as fuck.

Animated Shows

Archer without a doubt is a top contender on any adult-animated show list.

Animated Shows

Batman the animated series was pretty dark , until it turned into the batman superman fag hour.

Columnist at Return of Kings

Animated Shows

Archer is often a tutorial on being a charming asshole.

Animated Shows

Space Battleship Yamato.
It's an old anime from the 70's, it has a 2010 remake and a 1977 movie if you're short in time; there are quite a few good sequels and remakes of this series, so it should last for a while. It's a little hard to find (search for space battleship yamato 1974 or star blazers) but it should be worth it.

If you like watching shows about surviving against impossible odds against superior firepower, technology and numbers through wits, balls, risks, improvisation and sheer willpower, this will be more than awesome - in the series, mankind is on the brink of destruction after a war with aliens, and as their last hope, they actually RESURRECT the Yamato battleship (yes, THAT Yamato, the largest battleship ever). Just so you don't think it's another glorious war anime, this one is pretty serious while still being awesome - there are quite a lot of personal themes in this anime about loss, taking risks, moving on and living to fight another day - while watching, you never once feel that their task will be anything close to easy, and it makes it that much better.

[Image: starblazers-space-battleship-yamato-fres...00x250.jpg]

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Animated Shows

Yeah, Archer is good stuff
Animaniacs produced by Spielberg, the best kid/adult show of it's time

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Animated Shows

Rick and Morty

Animated Shows

[Image: Simpsons_FamilyPicture.png]

Animated Shows

Shin Chan. It's on hulu.

Animated Shows

The boondocks-

Hilarious takes on mainstream and urban culture with
Hidden messages and squarely aimed at adults

I will throw american dad and the black dynamite series in there as well.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Animated Shows

Yes the 90s Batman was definetly darker than other cartoons but its been years since I've seen it.

I tried watching the old TMNT cartoon and had to turn it off.

Animated Shows

Quote: (01-16-2014 01:30 PM)houston Wrote:  

Yes the 90s Batman was definetly darker than other cartoons but its been years since I've seen it.

I tried watching the old TMNT cartoon and had to turn it off.

i scored the whole series on dvd a year ago from a friend that worked at a comic book store. ive noticed a lot of concepts from that show have since turned up in other places in the entertainment industry. it is worth getting on dvd for this and other reasons. plus if you got a kid, i would rather have him watch that instead of what they play today

Columnist at Return of Kings

Animated Shows

France always makes some good and horrible art. Weird stuff that might get you laid if you bring it up in a French art house.

"Skulls, gore, medical horror and violence may be luridly prominent in the work of Le Dernier Cri, the French publishing house/art collective of which Bolino and Caroline Sury are the founders. Theres no question, though, that life - ferocious, vibrant, chaotic life - seems to pulse through every drop of ink they lay down.

Originally from Paris but now based in Marseilles, Bolino and Sury run a silkscreening studio from which they've produced, through painstaking handmade effort, a decade's worth of books, comics, monographs, print-medium art and their flagship magazine Hospital Brut. Oh, and some wild films, too, short barrages of mindbending ocular mayhem assembled by an entire gang of artists. Le Dernier Cri, after all, is just Bolino and Sury, it's a spectrum of edgy talent from Europe, Japan, the States and right here. - some review

Very twisted animation from France, doesn't matter if you don't speak the language, it's all surreal.
"

Animated Shows

How did Aquateen Hunger Force not get mentioned?

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Animated Shows

[Image: tumblr_mgk3o67HCV1r62vwto1_400.jpg]

Animated Shows

That le denier cri sucked. Its like a fever dream while high on PCP.

Animated Shows

Beavis and Butthead, King of the Hill. I love the subtle and dry humor in those shows, Mike Judge is a damn genius.

Archer and Futurama are my go-to cartoons nowadays

Can't stand Family Guy.

Animated Shows

Quote: (08-14-2015 08:24 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Beavis and Butthead, King of the Hill. I love the subtle and dry humor in those shows, Mike Judge is a damn genius.

One of my favourite shows. Cotton Hill is a boss: