rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taipei, Taiwan Report

Taipei, Taiwan Report

This is a re-post from the LS Blog here

I have finally got around to writing up this report on Taipei, Taiwan… What can I say about Taiwan? I would have to rate it as my favorite destination in Asia. The people were very warm, the women were sexy, and the city had a very laid back feel.

For those going to this city to sarge, it won’t let you down. There are plenty of great venues. If you like daygame, check out the Zhongxiao Dunhua area. The streets in this area are flooded with hot women who have really good fashion. The fashion of the Taiwanese women reminded me of Japanese women, but the plus is Taiwanese women speak better English.

When it comes down to the approach, I thought Taiwanese girls were less reactive to BT spiking than Korean women. However, RedpoleQ made a good point how Taiwan is a less repressed society than Korea, and that could have a lot to do with it. Even though girls didn’t bt spike as much, the ones that hooked were quite receptive. There was one instance when I number closed a girl on the street and she mentioned some coffee shop near her area. She sent me over a paragraph talking about how she was happy to meet me and also talked about that coffee shop. Another street approach thanked me and was so delighted to meet me. Her English wasn’t the greatest, but it was still fun sarging her.

Also, the experiences I had pulling back girls back to my place was much easier in Taiwan. In Korea, when I would pull back there would sometimes be issues. Like, it was a big deal to go back to my place. Are you serious? In Taiwan, all 3 of the girls I pulled to my place said nothing when we went back. Also, I had another girl that asked if she could go to my hotel room because she wanted to relax. Unfortunately, I had plans that night and I didn’t have the room that night. I will update with some LR’s from Taipei here shortly.

I know this report may seem biased to Taiwan, but I did have an incredible time there. It really is a hidden jewel, and something I probably should not be revealing.

Lastly, for those asking about the good nightgame areas. Check out Luxy in Dunhua and Room 18 near 101. There is also a university area with bars in Taipei. I will update the blog more as I check out the nightlife areas.

What are the downsides to Taiwan? The weather may not be for everyone. It rains during parts of the year. It can also be quite humid… The food is pretty good, but also quite greasy. The stinky tofu ain’t that good hehe…

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures

Taipei, Taiwan Report

Sounds great, I've been wanting to go for a while. Heard good stuff from a guy who taught English there and seems it is pretty easy to find bargains for flying in with either Air Asia or Cebu.

You say the girls dress like japanese, me like - how are they in terms of skin color? Say Japanese are the palest in Asia and cambodian the most tanned...
Also, how is the quality of living compared with prices?

Taipei, Taiwan Report

Quote: (12-16-2010 05:11 AM)LatinStylez Wrote:  

When it comes down to the approach, I thought Taiwanese girls were less reactive to BT spiking than Korean women.

What does BT spiking mean?

Taipei, Taiwan Report

Buying temperature i guess

Taipei, Taiwan Report

Quote: (12-16-2010 06:34 AM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

Sounds great, I've been wanting to go for a while. Heard good stuff from a guy who taught English there and seems it is pretty easy to find bargains for flying in with either Air Asia or Cebu.

You say the girls dress like japanese, me like - how are they in terms of skin color? Say Japanese are the palest in Asia and cambodian the most tanned...

Hey Beebopaloo,

You can also fly cheap to Southeast Asia from Taipei. I think one of my friends flew in here with the Cebu airline for only $80 bucks. In terms of skin color, they are pretty fair skinned like Japanese girls as well. You don't see too many tanned girls here.

The quality of living is high like any advanced Asian country. On par with Korea, but not as high as Japan. As far as living costs, I would say it's a little cheaper than Korea. You can get a pretty nice meal here for around 3-5 bucks and rent a nice apartment for around 300-600 bucks.

If you want really cheap, then consider the Philippines or Thailand. I am thinking about heading down to the Philippines next month. I have heard nothing but good things from the people who went there. Hot girls and low cost of living seem like enough to make me want to check it out.

LS

Taipei, Taiwan Report

Quote: (12-16-2010 11:45 PM)LatinStylez Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2010 06:34 AM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

Hey Beebopaloo,

You can also fly cheap to Southeast Asia from Taipei. I think one of my friends flew in here with the Cebu airline for only $80 bucks. In terms of skin color, they are pretty fair skinned like Japanese girls as well. You don't see too many tanned girls here.

The quality of living is high like any advanced Asian country. On par with Korea, but not as high as Japan. As far as living costs, I would say it's a little cheaper than Korea. You can get a pretty nice meal here for around 3-5 bucks and rent a nice apartment for around 300-600 bucks.

If you want really cheap, then consider the Philippines or Thailand. I am thinking about heading down to the Philippines next month. I have heard nothing but good things from the people who went there. Hot girls and low cost of living seem like enough to make me want to check it out.

LS

Hey LS,

thanks for the tips. Taiwan is definitely on my radar.

You are absolutely right about the Phillies. If I were you, I'd spend some time in Cebu and on the island Bohol. Manilla can be a nightmare at times (though also pretty cool)

Taipei, Taiwan Report

OK, wait a minute. I am extremely SHOCKED by this report. I had a friend that lived for 3 years in Taiwain, and he had a different tale to tell. Which was not favorable for bangin local women who are non-pros. Grantd, he is not a pick-up artist, but he never mentioned anything about women being relaxed about casual meet-ups.

I then saw this report:

http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2009/09/04...few-dudes/

And it has Taiwan DEAD LAST as anyplace for a single man to visit to get laid.

So, how did you break the code man? Do you look like Enrique Iglesias?

Mixx

Taipei, Taiwan Report

I'm interested as well.

Although, with a couple of exceptions where the guy was just a total train wreck, I've not known a young western guy who couldn't get non-pro hook-ups in Asia when they wanted it. At east with a little effort. (ironically, it seems to be more difficult where prostitution is more openly rampant. Probably because western guys get a reputation). The novelty factor or the savior factor is strong in most places there for the most part; which one it is depending on the place. I've never been to Taiwan though, so do tell.

Taipei, Taiwan Report

Quote: (12-17-2010 02:05 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

OK, wait a minute. I am extremely SHOCKED by this report. I had a friend that lived for 3 years in Taiwain, and he had a different tale to tell. Which was not favorable for bangin local women who are non-pros. Grantd, he is not a pick-up artist, but he never mentioned anything about women being relaxed about casual meet-ups.

I then saw this report:

http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2009/09/04...few-dudes/

And it has Taiwan DEAD LAST as anyplace for a single man to visit to get laid.

So, how did you break the code man? Do you look like Enrique Iglesias?

Mixx

Erm, no.

I dunno dude. I guess I just had a different experience to your buddy.

I find Taiwan to be a place with a lot of cute girls and I had zero problem getting my flag.

In my first 6 days I hooked up with 3 girls and banged one of them but I did pipeline before I arrived.

My impression generally from day gaming around Taipei after I arrived is that girls are receptive if a little suprised by the approach.

Day game is much better than night game here.

Local guys are chodes and dont approach so there really isn't any competition but it does mean that sometimes girls are a little suprised to be approached by a guy.

This place is a hidden gem.

Taipei, Taiwan Report

There are indigenous polynesians that in Taiwan too if you get sick of Han Chinese women. Did you guys see any of them?

Taipei, Taiwan Report

@LatinStylez. Just so you know, I'm not trying to discredit your report with my own research of Taiwan, I truly appreciate your post and insight.

However, I want to add a perspective of someone that has lived in Taiwan for a period of 10 years, and is fluent in the local language. He is an American, and a decent looking guy.

"Hey Mixx, I know you are an expert in Spanish women, so I would tell you that I would steer any friend away from a Spanish wife and for the same reason a Taiwanese girlfriend or wife. They are very generally domineering and unsubmissive. The only difference about the two is that Spanish women don't pretend to be submissive whereas many Taiwanese women will lie in your face and you'll believe their act of submission, so long as behind your back can rob you blind, literally.

The culture is 95% non-Christian. They don't believe in true love and they are taught in school that it doesn't exist. They aren't raised to love. They are raised to believe that everything including marriage is an exchange, and they are relentless at getting all they can out of the deal while smiling in your face. As soon as you have nothing left that they can take, they'll dump you, hopefully after getting their U.S. citizenship, which is why "Taiwanese ladies love us", to get off their little suppressive island.

I've lived there nearly 10 years out of the last 20 because they are so emotionally and spiritually needy. They have thousands of unloving greedy gods that need to be appeased when they have trouble in their lives. I know what I'm talking about. Even many Taiwanese men are marrying "foreign wives", mostly Vietnamese, and they are the only truly sweet and submissive Asian women I can generally classify as such! I cannot say the same of Japanese or Korean either. Although I've met many beautiful (in appearance) Japanese, they have western thinking.

In Taiwan the Vietnamese must have university degrees to come to be household servants and caretakers. That's humility! If I were looking for a wife, I would seriously be looking for a Vietnamese educated in her own country. I'd skip Taiwan, and head for Hong Kong instead, even there, at the very least, a lay is for fun, not for profit."

So, that's his take - lots of needy, backstabbing women looking to hustle men for a profit wether financial or otherwise. With that said, I am not looking for a wife, just a slut to bang a few times.

The report to the link above on my first post, also shows that Taiwan is not the place for single men to go, and instead they should head to the baltics. What to do, what to do!

Mixx

Taipei, Taiwan Report

Any pics of Taiwan girls? I haven't heard great things about them, but maybe you can persuade me...

Taipei, Taiwan Report

Quote: (12-18-2010 10:49 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

@LatinStylez. Just so you know, I'm not trying to discredit your report with my own research of Taiwan, I truly appreciate your post and insight.

However, I want to add a perspective of someone that has lived in Taiwan for a period of 10 years, and is fluent in the local language. He is an American, and a decent looking guy.

"Hey Mixx, I know you are an expert in Spanish women, so I would tell you that I would steer any friend away from a Spanish wife and for the same reason a Taiwanese girlfriend or wife. They are very generally domineering and unsubmissive. The only difference about the two is that Spanish women don't pretend to be submissive whereas many Taiwanese women will lie in your face and you'll believe their act of submission, so long as behind your back can rob you blind, literally.

The culture is 95% non-Christian. They don't believe in true love and they are taught in school that it doesn't exist. They aren't raised to love. They are raised to believe that everything including marriage is an exchange, and they are relentless at getting all they can out of the deal while smiling in your face. As soon as you have nothing left that they can take, they'll dump you, hopefully after getting their U.S. citizenship, which is why "Taiwanese ladies love us", to get off their little suppressive island.

I've lived there nearly 10 years out of the last 20 because they are so emotionally and spiritually needy. They have thousands of unloving greedy gods that need to be appeased when they have trouble in their lives. I know what I'm talking about. Even many Taiwanese men are marrying "foreign wives", mostly Vietnamese, and they are the only truly sweet and submissive Asian women I can generally classify as such! I cannot say the same of Japanese or Korean either. Although I've met many beautiful (in appearance) Japanese, they have western thinking.

In Taiwan the Vietnamese must have university degrees to come to be household servants and caretakers. That's humility! If I were looking for a wife, I would seriously be looking for a Vietnamese educated in her own country. I'd skip Taiwan, and head for Hong Kong instead, even there, at the very least, a lay is for fun, not for profit."

So, that's his take - lots of needy, backstabbing women looking to hustle men for a profit wether financial or otherwise. With that said, I am not looking for a wife, just a slut to bang a few times.

The report to the link above on my first post, also shows that Taiwan is not the place for single men to go, and instead they should head to the baltics. What to do, what to do!

Mixx

Hey Mixx,

That's interesting your buddies take on Taiwan. Just because he is good looking and speaks the local language doesn't mean his negative experiences in Taiwan should take away from you wanting to come visit. Why not go and try it out? I reckon if you went out to the clubs you would have a lot of good opportunities to meet some nice girls. The day game here is also great. Lots of cute girls on the subway and in the Zhongxiao Dunhua area.

Many people also had negative things to say about Korea. They told me that the women are all princesses and it's not a good place to pick-up because it's conservative. I chose to ignore what these people were telling me and focused on just getting out there and meeting women. While I did find Korea challenging at times, I was rewarded with my experience there. I sarged a ton and had some amazing relationships with Korean women there.

This is my second trip to Taiwan and I plan on being here for a few more weeks. I will write up a follow-up report based on my month here. You can also read all of my Taiwan related content on my blog as I am updating it regularly.