rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder + bar

Tinder + bar

I have been using Tinder for about two months now and I think my texting game is OK since I have had 3 dates out of it in the last month. So basically, we agree to go to a bar but... we just talk for like half an hour and at the end of the night there's no making out or anything.

I think one of the problems is that we sit across a table so I can't really touch her to escalate. What is the best way to have a successful first bar date?

Thanks!

Tinder + bar

Just find and read Tuthmosis' First Date Bang Recipe. Doesn't matter if it's Tinder, OKC, daygame, nightgame, or an arranged Indian marriage. The recipe works.

Tinder + bar

Quote: (01-15-2014 05:04 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Just find and read Tuthmosis' First Date Bang Recipe. Doesn't matter if it's Tinder, OKC, daygame, nightgame, or an arranged Indian marriage. The recipe works.

Link: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8681.html

In the venue, I want to sit next to her. If I can't sit next to her, bounce after the 1st drink. Sitting across the table is like a job interview.

Tinder + bar

Quote: (01-15-2014 05:14 PM)RockHard Wrote:  

In the venue, I want to sit next to her. If I can't sit next to her, bounce after the 1st drink. Sitting across the table is like a job interview.

Is it a good idea to sit next to each other in the bar table (where the bartender is) ?

Tinder + bar

Quote: (01-15-2014 05:17 PM)aznfoot Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2014 05:14 PM)RockHard Wrote:  

Is it a good idea to sit next to each other in the bar table (where the bartender is) ?

I don't see a particular problem with it, at least early in the night. Better to have good positioning where you can go for light kino without having a gigantic physical barrier between you. If you read Thutmosis' post, his advice is not to escalate too much until you get her to your place, anyway. If you tip the bartender well, you can get a wingman for the night, too.

(just saw you're in Panama, so culturally tipping may be different. I'll let others chime in on that).
Was reading a whole thread the other day on how to get a place on lockdown, but there's no rocket science - find a good location, become a regular. Hit the place on slow nights and have a drink (one drink!), have a convo with the bartender, get his/her name, and tip well. For most places it doesn't take much to make an impression, a couple dollars (James Altucher had a lifehack about paying for everything with $2 bills). After a few visits, they'll remember you.

Tinder + bar

Quote: (01-15-2014 05:04 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I live with my parents.

Tinder + bar

Quote: (01-15-2014 05:46 PM)aznfoot Wrote:  

I live with my parents.

How old are you? If you're 17-18, it's fine, just bang them at your parents place.
If you're older than that, you need to seriously start working on yourself. Get a roommate and a cheap apartment, you just need to get started somewhere.

Tinder + bar

Bring more excitement into a date. You need to work on your date game. Pronto. Take them to a bar to hang out and play pool; do an activity. Play pool for a bit, engage them, then sit back and talk a bit, bounce them someplace else nearby that's interesting. My standard was I'd take 'em by coffee, chill, chat for a half hour, and be spontaneous and take them over to play a few games of pool at a nearby bar.

Find a way to be spontaneous and fun. And make that your lifestyle on top of it. I would tell a girl let's go out and take a walk a bit outside the bar after we'd hung out, and then I'd make out with her ("Hey, I won those last few games, eh?... Come here, I want my winnings." - grab her, pull her in and kiss her). Escalate and take her back to the car and bang in the back of the car. Easy if you've had a few drinks.

You've gotta make it happen yourself. She's not gonna sit there and do the work for you, and she's certainly not going to lean in and kiss you herself. Make those moves.