rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forum meme swag

Forum meme swag

I have a fun request for some of the creative graphic arts guys on here. I'd like see some printable graphics or illustrations of cool or funny forum memes that are exclusive to this forum.

Feel free to post your artwork here or post a link to a site where you can buy swag like t-shirts, stickers or mouse pads online. Maybe you can make some money off us.

Tuthmosis started a forum meme thread a while back. Maybe you can draw some inspiration from there.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12678.html

If anyone has any ideas or requests please post them here. Maybe someone will draw something up for us to print on a t-shirt.

I'd like to see a hamster with a funny saying or maybe an IRT caricature sweating a white girl.

Team Nachos

Forum meme swag

I'm not sure where you would actually wear something like that. It kind of sounds like Al Bundy and his No Ma'am shirts.

Forum meme swag

Quote: (01-13-2014 08:20 PM)kaos021 Wrote:  

I'm not sure where you would actually wear something like that. It kind of sounds like Al Bundy and his No Ma'am shirts.

You could wear it at forum meet-ups [Image: smile.gif]

Coffee mugs or mouse pads are cool too. It's just supposed to be something fun.

Team Nachos