rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beyonce blogs about gender inequality

http://shriverreport.org/gender-equality...h-beyonce/

She even drops the 77% statistic in ignorance.

What did she mean by this then? I feel duped!

Beyonce ain't no Jane Austen. People are saying she really did not even write this

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Her new album sales might be disappointingly low and this is an effort to boost them. Beyonce is a mere shell for her PR agents and music company.

So a famous millionaire married to another famous millionaire is complaining about inequality? LOL ok...

Easy; trying to boost sales with the SWPL crowd.

She (or ghostwriter) writes this feminist boilerplate, Amanda Marcuntte /Jessica Vaginiti swoons + writes a few puff puff pieces about how she is FO TEH WOMYNZZ!!!, and then she sells a few hundred thousand CDs/Songs of her otherwise garbage album.

Quote: (01-13-2014 08:08 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Her new album sales might be disappointingly low and this is an effort to boost them. Beyonce is a mere shell for her PR agents and music company.

I didn't even see your reply before I wrote mine; my thoughts exactly.

She has been recently criticized a lot for not being feminist enough.

This girl disappoints me. This girl is red pill. Forget the image she puts out to the public of being a huge slut and an independent woman. I think she is the complete opposite in her real life: a sweet, feminine religious girl with old fashioned values.

Yet, instead of telling all other women how she really succeeded, she avoids the subject and let the lies perpetuate. She didn't become who she is by hating men and shouting "girl run the world". She became highly successful by coming from a good family, with a mother who gave her a lot of love and affection and a father who protected her and wouldn't let guys fuck her. She learned humility, respect, generosity, and traditional female qualities. She used to be claim to be religious too, but that's not cool so she doesnt talk about it anymore.

She'd rather be loved than be right, but hey, I won't blame her because she is a real woman. Jay Z wouldn't be in a couple with a feminist for 10+ years.

Quote: (01-13-2014 08:48 PM)Daddy Wrote:  

She has been recently criticized a lot for not being feminist enough.

This girl disappoints me. This girl is red pill. Forget the image she puts out to the public of being a huge slut and an independent woman. I think she is the complete opposite in her real life: a sweet, feminine religious girl with old fashioned values.

Yet, instead of telling all other women how she really succeeded, she avoids the subject and let the lies perpetuate. She didn't become who she is by hating men and shouting "girl run the world". She became highly successful by coming from a good family, with a mother who gave her a lot of love and affection and a father who protected her and wouldn't let guys fuck her. She learned humility, respect, generosity, and traditional female qualities. She used to be claim to be religious too, but that's not cool so she doesnt talk about it anymore.

She'd rather be loved than be right, but hey, I won't blame her because she is a real woman. Jay Z wouldn't be in a couple with a feminist for 10+ years.

+1

That's why the vast majority of women can't be serious leaders. They'll burn the house down before they will sully their conscience.

2,124,000 albums sold in a month, with little to no promo, that's why. The no promo thing is a big part of why the album has done so well, so instead of going back and actually doing promo now, she's using this feminist thing as her 'promo'.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Quote:Quote:

By Beyoncé Knowles-Carter

[Image: Jay-Z-face-gif.jpg]

Fame gives people an audience they wouldn't normally have for their political opinions.

Team Nachos

This is popular on Tumblr right now:

[Image: tumblr_n01e0qjArl1r6qguso1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n01e0qjArl1r6qguso2_r1_250.gif]

Quote:Quote:

She is literally singing about riding dick. Not just any dick, but the dick that is standing right next to her. He’s not in the audience or backstage and she’s not being coy under the male gaze. She is singing about having sexual agency as a woman in an assertive fashion. Then at the end, she puts her hands on his hips and stands in a version of the wonder woman pose. If you don’t think Beyonce is the baddest womanist icon at the moment, then I’m going to ask you to reevaluate your life and get the fuck out of mine.

[Image: jordan.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Beyonce is an independent lady... who's success is based entirely on her FATHER managing her career. constructing groups she could be the lead in, funding her singing lessons etc.etc.

Let's hear it for female power! (just don't mention Daddy's wealth, influence or work...)

tweet me or check my blog