rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intro

Hey all,

Brand new to the forums but really liking what I'm seeing so far. A little background.

Currently located in Tempe, AZ. All things being fair, my sh*t is pretty together. I'm good looking, drive a nice car, have a great job, very built and physically fit, funny personality, etc.

One problem: I am extremely beta/unlucky when it comes to women. I can't seem to get women interested and it's frustrating me. I'm getting sick of the bar/club scene because I can't see any results. As a matter of fact, I can't see any results from online dating or pretty much anything. I don't even know where to start with "game" or how to do it, I just try to be myself but I'm not getting it done.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Intro

at least you're in the right place. You need to change your mindset and stop being beta; take the red pill and start being a man. Read this forum and ROK and start to internalise it. It's not easy but once it all clicks into place it will open your eyes to the way the world actually is. Read and Read and Read and Do. Knowledge without action is worthless. A lot more of the members will chime in with their thoughts soon enough; but i feel this should be your first thing to do.

Intro

Start with the two books that got the forum started

Intro

If you are sick of bars, read day bang first. I greatly prefer day game.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Intro

Relevant: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5605.html

I'm the King of Beijing!

Intro

Thanks guys, sorry for the misplacement. look forward to meeting those books.

Intro

Start talking to people as you go about your day. They can be young or old, male or female, just make small talk with strangers. This will help your conversational ability. Tempe is a great place to be in terms of women.

Intro

Day game. You'll need balls of steel if you're used to drunk approaching but after 2-5 approaches you'll see how simple it is.