rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta reminders

Beta reminders

I used to be the sensitive guy, the beta 'orbiter' and it didn't get me anywhere. I changed about 6 months ago, pussy flocked in, life is great.

Occasionally I'll be reminded how I used to be with women, it's somewhat depressing knowing I was in such a pitiful state but the reminders are there nonetheless.

I'll hold frame even with the women I was previously beta with but they do react strangely, I'd been what I would call an 'emotional support machine' for many of these sub-par ladies.

There is no doubt they're attracted to me now more than ever but when they try to talk to me while I'm out on the town, it serves as a somewhat cruel reminder of how I was. I live in a small area so I can't avoid running into them. Looking back I honestly cringe and only have myself to blame. It really puts me off my game when reminders like this crop up.

I can accept who I was and why I acted the way I did (it made sense at the time) but when reminders crop up it totally throws me off my game. Any advice, opinions etc?

Beta reminders

When you're seeing these reminders, why the hell are you taking it as a bad thing? You have girls you used to be a beta b*tch with and now you're being a red pill man and they're attracted. That reminder should boost your gave. Serving as a milestone to how you've came on and how much better your life is now.

Beta reminders

Just realize the past is the past, You can't change what has happened just come to terms with it , The journey to self improvement is a long and arduous one

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Beta reminders

Quote: (01-09-2014 02:34 PM)Kloob Wrote:  

When you're seeing these reminders, why the hell are you taking it as a bad thing? You have girls you used to be a beta b*tch with and now you're being a red pill man and they're attracted. That reminder should boost your gave. Serving as a milestone to how you've came on and how much better your life is now.

You're right, I guess my outlook should be looking at the positive instead of negatively self loathing who I previously was. It is difficult though.

Beta reminders

Quote: (01-09-2014 02:38 PM)Slade Wilson Wrote:  

Just realize the past is the past, You can't change what has happened just come to terms with it , The journey to self improvement is a long and arduous one

Thanks, in all honestly this is a pretty stupid thread, I was just thinking really, I already know what to do. I guess it's more of a rant than anything. MB

Beta reminders

Quote: (01-09-2014 02:32 PM)Pewpewpaw Wrote:  

I used to be the sensitive guy, the beta 'orbiter' and it didn't get me anywhere. I changed about 6 months ago, pussy flocked in, life is great.

Occasionally I'll be reminded how I used to be with women, it's somewhat depressing knowing I was in such a pitiful state but the reminders are there nonetheless.

I'll hold frame even with the women I was previously beta with but they do react strangely, I'd been what I would call an 'emotional support machine' for many of these sub-par ladies.

There is no doubt they're attracted to me now more than ever but when they try to talk to me while I'm out on the town, it serves as a somewhat cruel reminder of how I was. I live in a small area so I can't avoid running into them. Looking back I honestly cringe and only have myself to blame. It really puts me off my game when reminders like this crop up.

I can accept who I was and why I acted the way I did (it made sense at the time) but when reminders crop up it totally throws me off my game. Any advice, opinions etc?

Same thing happened to me. I go back to this time last year and I can't recognize how much of a pussy I was.

Now I do and say what I want to (within limits, obviously) and I feel so much better than I did as a beta supplicant. I walked into a store and recognized a girl from my high school there. She starts telling me about her life and I start teasing her unconsciously. I'm a totally different man than I was in January 2013. Thank God.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Beta reminders

I have no problem with the thread. As a recovering beta myself I more than sympathize. I think the "beta-reminders" are very useful to keep us in check. In fact, I still sometimes regress in my mannerisms in two very specific and entirely blue-pill ways:

1. I have a very hard time not offering to pay for drinks thanks to my brainwashed formative years (it IS a form of weakness and some girls will NEVER let you recover from even offering because of the DLV/neediness); and

2. When I get to drinking, I sometimes revisit my bad beta body language such as over-gesturing and talking too much.

Being aware of these things allows me to work on them, however. Seeing yourself reflected as how you were reminds you not only of how much you've improved, but how much you still can.

Beta reminders

I was an orbiter in high school, so when I see some girl from my high school generation and I talk to her, she kinda has to remind me that I "changed" every couple of minutes. Sure, it's a compliment but I sometimes feel like a slut who became a nun and then keeps hearing from ex fuckbuddies that it's a good thing she's not a slut anymore.