rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A small contribution on my part

I've gotten a lot from this forum and you guys. Many times when I come on here I've felt relief, I've learned more then a few things and my life has been made a little more interesting with the thoughts that many of you have shared. We all know how few are red pill in the world.

So I want to make a little contribution of my own. Small but potentially significant.

If I had to put it into words, lets see.....ok I'll say it like this, you have the blue pill right, men who are still unaware of the truth about women and the dangers society poses to clueless men, the unaware and sedated wishing and struggling for a Disney like ending, putting women on pedestals, etc. The red pill is the bitter truth about women, the waking up of it all, the rejection of society's conditioning of oneself towards women, and all that. Well what I want to contribute is a glimpse into what I could best describe as the "Black" pill. If you thought the red pill was a bit hard to swallow, I couldn't begin to describe how terrifying the "Black" pill is. None the less, the benefit of doing so is the stuff of pipe dreams.

There is only one source of this information floating around on the internet about this. But here is a bit that I have gleaned from the writers. The writings are quite vast and labyrinthine. I could quote much more but I'm trying to keep this post short.

"Even if a woman had a man, this offered no security, so she had to continuously hone and test her seductive powers on other men in case they were needed at any time. She knew that when these powers failed, when beauty faded, when old age set in, she was useless, on the scrap heap. This behaviour is all too evident in current times: women’s magazines bear testimony to this, with their endless beauty and seductive tips. The threat of failure or loss of male protection meant that the support of the other women around the campfire was all she could ultimately fall back on; hence the woman’s loyalty to the ‘sisterhood’ is much stronger than her loyalty to her man."

Here is a link to the website: http://www.actualfreedom.com.au

From the web page: "This long-awaited public announcement, uploaded wirelessly to the World Wide Web via a solar-powered notebook from the navigable head of a remote river system in a far-flung wilderness area, ushers in a brand new era in human experience and history, in the opening weeks of the year 2010, the consequences of which will have far-reaching implications and ramifications for anyone vitally interested in both an actual and a virtual freedom from the human condition."

Fuck that, if it doesn't use oil then I don't support it.

I don't get it.

Quote:Quote:

"RICHARD: Upon the inevitable implosion of both spiritualism and materialism actualism will have never been, either (there never has been any spiritualism/ materialism/ actualism, here in this actual world, nor ever will be)."

The concept sounds vaguely like Buddhism with all the talk of "freedom from the human condition", only it's heavily garbled and reads more as attention whoring, even if it wasn't meant to come across like that.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (01-09-2014 09:45 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I don't get it.

Quote:Quote:

"RICHARD: Upon the inevitable implosion of both spiritualism and materialism actualism will have never been, either (there never has been any spiritualism/ materialism/ actualism, here in this actual world, nor ever will be)."

The concept sounds vaguely like Buddhism with all the talk of "freedom from the human condition", only it's heavily garbled and reads more as attention whoring, even if it wasn't meant to come across like that.

Personally. When I started reading up on the site I thought it was about spirituality or something alluding to that. Then it sounded somewhat like Buddhism in some parts, and in others it sounded vaguely like the Tao. I kept looking for things that I had some previous knowledge of from the past to compare it to but I found nothing.

What he is saying in that quote as far as I understand is that in the actual world there are no ism's there are no concepts and there never will be.

As for attention whoring, I think if the guy had been writing for only 6 months or a couple years he'd most likely be a fraud but to write about the same stuff for 16 years straight almost daily without a shred of emotion on his part in any of his writings?! That's just impossible to fake. Unless a person is writing nothing but research papers I could possibly see that, but not when it comes to responding personally to hundreds of people for years about some pretty hot topics eventually the snide comment will come out, a little insult, bit of frustration or passive aggressiveness something will give with an ordinary person eventually.

I forgot to ask what is it you don't get Handsome Creepy Eel?

I don't understand his problem with the "Human Condition". I don't understand how the "Human Condition" prevents me from asking myself "how am I experiencing this moment of being alive?" I don't understand how adopting his way of thinking will lead to "Peace on Earth".

You don't have to write anything convince me about this, as I find the entire thing just plain uninteresting. If this Richard is happy, more power to him. I'm happy too. Nothing else to say.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Sounds like a take on non-dual/neo-advaita thinking. The idea is that what "you" really are is awareness, not the character doing/having experiences. The self as it's conventionally understood, time, and free will are all illusory.
If this is something you're interested in, the Jed McKenna books are the best source I've come across.

Quote: (01-10-2014 08:42 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I don't understand his problem with the "Human Condition". I don't understand how the "Human Condition" prevents me from asking myself "how am I experiencing this moment of being alive?" I don't understand how adopting his way of thinking will lead to "Peace on Earth".

You don't have to write anything convince me about this, as I find the entire thing just plain uninteresting. If this Richard is happy, more power to him. I'm happy too. Nothing else to say.

That's all good man, there's a lot of things I don't understand and don't want to bother knowing about either.

I think the red pill is blue pill.

The "truth" goes much deeper than most of us will ever know.

The "truth" is also very subjective.

If you think you know "the truth", you are probably still very ignorant.

Truth is often ficticious.

Quote: (01-10-2014 09:40 AM)darklightdispatch Wrote:  

Sounds like a take on non-dual/neo-advaita thinking. The idea is that what "you" really are is awareness, not the character doing/having experiences. The self as it's conventionally understood, time, and free will are all illusory.
If this is something you're interested in, the Jed McKenna books are the best source I've come across.

It's not a spiritual thing but you're right about the awareness part.
Here is a quote to clarify things:

"So, strictly speaking, what I am is this body’s apperceptive consciousness – I am the awareness of being here now – and I am very much dependent upon the body being alive and awake to be conscious. When the body dies, this body’s apperceptive consciousness disappears … just as in deep sleep. To take consciousness as being ‘who I am’, independent of the body, is clearly a misconception ... and a belief."

"What I am is this mortal flesh and blood body"

Personally what I find most interesting about the site is when they describe how the instincts everyone genetically inherits and one's social identity literally interfere with daily life.

A few examples:

"There seems to be a lack of understanding among women of the suffering and sorrow that men experience. This is understandable, as the instinctual male role is one of provider and protector. As such he displays courage, bravado and strength to impress the female. In her selection of a mate this is what she demands, albeit sub-consciously, in many cases. This instinctual behaviour has resulted in the typical male displays of toughness, competitiveness and aggression, essential for the hunter and protector in the past and still played out in sport, business, politics and unfortunately in war. It is simply the male role – as it is the role of the female to procreate, mother and nurture and be protected.This leads directly to the assumption that all violence is the fault of the male and women are but innocent victims. And yet it is the men who are still expected to die for family or country."

"It’s good to keep in mind that many a person is in prison solely because of the effects of a feeling, be it anger, jealousy, envy, resentment, greed and so on. They are locked up away from mainstream society for many and varying reasons of course and the courts by and large take note of the varying causes in order to determine what are called mitigating circumstances but by-and-large they are there because of the effect of a feeling."

"Where on earth is your head at to repeat such asinine ‘radical feminist’ propaganda from the simmering ’sixties? Whilst it is true that men overtly ‘rule the roost’ and/or ‘hold the reins of power’ ... yet all the while women covertly ‘define the parameters and/or ‘dictate the rules’. Or, in the words of Ms. Arianna Stassinopoulos: [quote]: ‘Women are the carriers of society’s values ... men are deviant in the sense that many of the qualities admired in them are also one’s that society has to regard with disapproval ... Women’s Lib portrays society and morality as a male invention to coerce and punish women ... [yet] women are a virtuous group seeking to impose their moral standards on men’. [endquote]. "

Quote: (01-10-2014 04:41 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

[Image: mindblown.gif]

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

The "truth" goes much deeper than most of us will ever know.

The "truth" is also very subjective.

If you think you know "the truth", you are probably still very ignorant.

Truth is often ficticious.

The word truth has become a wishy washy term now used as a stamp of approval for any argument or belief. Facts on the other hand are objective and serve as a solid foundation for anything that actually exists.

Quote: (01-10-2014 09:59 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Think about it..

"The red pill" is a cliche that is supposed to represent knowledge of the truth.

Most people who admit to taking the "red pill" also admit that they were "blue pill" for most of their lives.. They were sheltered from the "truth" their entire lives.

Then, they read a few blogs about guys chasing pussy and now they think they know the truths about human nature and mankind.

Lol!

The "red pill" is not the truth. It is a step closer to the truth. The "rabbit hole" goes much deeper.

Often times, what people claim is red pill truth is often bullshit. Often times, the red pill is still blue.

A lot of the "red pill" is just male hamster marketing designed to get men to spend their money.

This is my opinion.

Quote: (01-12-2014 02:45 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2014 09:59 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Think about it..

"The red pill" is a cliche that is supposed to represent knowledge of the truth.

Most people who admit to taking the "red pill" also admit that they were "blue pill" for most of their lives.. They were sheltered from the "truth" their entire lives.

Then, they read a few blogs about guys chasing pussy and now they think they know the truths about human nature and mankind.

Lol!

The "red pill" is not the truth. It is a step closer to the truth. The "rabbit hole" goes much deeper.

Often times, what people claim is red pill truth is often bullshit. Often times, the red pill is still blue.

A lot of the "red pill" is just male hamster marketing designed to get men to spend their money.

This is my opinion.

With just about every girl I've been with for more then a few months there comes a moment at one point or another where they behave like a savage, where it appears their survival instincts go into high gear and any consideration about your happiness or well being go out the window. it has happened in times when everything has been going well, when things were going bad, when a certain opportunity came about for them, when someone else's life was getting better, or even worse. It didn't matter what the circumstances as just about anything could set these kind of reactions off.

In a way I just realized, nobody can ever be at peace in a relationship for a reasonable length of time if that sort of stuff can be triggered so easily. A lot of people(most anyway) will say oh "that's just life", "that's the way it goes" or "that's just human nature, gotta make the best of it" I just find these answers are such a cop out.

The "red pill" IMO alludes to some of the savage aspects of sexual relations with women. I think it's a bit of a trial run for delving into what lurks beneath the surface between men and women, albeit in a very shallow sense. You may learn a little magic(game), pull some ass and I won't deny getting pussy on the fly is nice, but I can't help but feel like it's a sort of hack, you have to override and bypass every chicks resistance levels, the resistance levels of her friends, it's a constant thing even with a chick you might be with regularly and to do what? To have a good time! that resistance might have held a purpose ages ago when survival was at stake and only the most fit had the best chance of surviving but now it's just silly, and it actually interferes with having a good time. I don't want to have to use a lockpick each time just to get inside my own home.

And so common sense points to there being something superior to and much simpler than game. I refer to it as the black pill as a stark contrast to the red pill. Perhaps some might find that the red pill as they see it is too bitter, not enough to meet their needs, not a complete answer or solution to their problems, something that despite alluding to nasty problems hiding right under the nose of society leaves one feeling more apathetic then one would like.