rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fine Game

Fine Game

This may seem hypersensitive or paranoid to some, but I've noticed that it's the subtleties in game that can make or brake a bang with the more boner-arousing girls. Where a beta sees nothing, the player sees a wealth of meaning. I could be wrong, but I believe that there is no action, big or small, taken by either side in the mating dance that is superfluous, random, or devoid of implication or some kind of significance. On the contrary, I believe that women will actually use the "oh, it's nothing" hamsterization argument often.

When, if you suggest to a girl that you might be available to hang out on same day, and she gets back you to let you know that she is busy, it's not because she is being considerate. She could have very easily just not responded to your text. It's my sense that the girl who actually texts back that she's busy is actively trying to find ways to devalue you. She's essentially giving you a shit test, via a "no".

I think that the more attractive a girl is, the more subtle her shit tests are if she's actually considering taking you on as a possible mate or lover. Whereas the insecure 6-7 will lash out with big, bold, brash, and often obnoxious tests of your masculinity, I've noticed the higher level girls will retain their perch of serenity amidst most mid level players' approaches. They probably do this because to show any kinks in their armor would be letting you know that you are getting to them.

This thread can be used to parse out the finer aspects of game- what I am starting to believe are the slight but significant differences that will make or brake success with top shelf girls.

Fine Game

Quote: (01-08-2014 09:54 AM)soup Wrote:  

When, if you suggest to a girl that you might be available to hang out on same day, and she gets back you to let you know that she is busy, it's not because she is being considerate. She could have very easily just not responded to your text. It's my sense that the girl who actually texts back that she's busy is actively trying to find ways to devalue you. She's essentially giving you a shit test, via a "no".

Come to think of it, I think you're absolutely right. A guy I knew called this "micro-language."

What's the proper response. IMO, I think ignore and hit back up a few days later with a few flirty texts then a plan to meet up is the way to proceed, although in all honesty I haven't had a lot of success with this.

It's like she's trying to relegate you into beta-orbiter status for validation. The true player games around this I think by spinning plates and running some tight physical game once you run into her in person at a party.

Fine Game

Agreed.

Along the same lines, A friend of a friend was in that upper echelon of Boner inducement, in an objective sense. My interaction with her was so pleasant and nice that it wasn't until after it was over that I realized that I'd been handled in a way that allowed her to keep her ego intact, allowed me to save face, and no unpleasantry could happen.

What got me at the time was, I don't really go for that pageant queen look. My female friend called it charm. I felt some kinda way about it, cause I hate being handled. Frame control to the max. But she could probably smell player on me. I think being at ease amidst beauty can be threatening to a hot chick of s certain caliber.

Fine Game

^ Couldn't you just fake nervousness to dispel any suspicions of you being a player? I mean shit like stutter every now and then, take longer pauses to think about what your'e going to say, "lose" a staring contest, etc... ?

Fine Game

^

Why would "smelling player on him" be a bad thing?

--

I agree with freshblood. If a model-like girl flakes, ignore her, and then try again at a party or bar. This would work better if you have hot girls with you.

Fine Game

The Finer Points of Game!

I like it.

God, there is so much..

"micro-language"
"micro-body language"
"micro-eye language"
"micro-voice tonality changes"
"micro facial expressions"
"micro-vibe"
"micro-flirting"
"micro-seducing"

Here is one that I posted last year:

Who Notices Who First?

Do you notice her? Look at her? And then when she looks up, she sees you looking at her?

Or, Does she notice you? Look at you? And when you look up, you see her looking at you?

That is a big difference.

This can make or break things. If she sees you looking at her with a desperate or needy look on your face, you could lose value in her eyes. Better to ignore her and let her observe you first. Especially, if she observes you dressed sharp, speaking strong, and demonstrating good body language.

Fine Game

Quote: (01-08-2014 02:03 PM)blkgatsby Wrote:  

Couldn't you just fake nervousness to dispel any suspicions of you being a player?

"Faking nervousness" is not easy.

It takes practice. You have to be a great actor. It has to match your vibe, outfit, personality, etc.

It's almost as hard as "faking" confidence.

Quote: (01-08-2014 02:09 PM)Frank Wrote:  

Why would "smelling player on him" be a bad thing?

Some girls don't want to be seduced by a "player".

They want to believe that you are a good boy and she is a good girl.

Fine Game

Hip that's great. Yes- who sees who looking at then first. This where relationship begins. Ideally you want to check her out without her seeing you first.

Here's another: how long to let your eyes stay in her. Do your eyes linger wantingly? Do you look away nervously? Do you state her down like a thirsty predator? Are you doing the deer in the headlights thing?

Do you look at her briefly, smile as you've noticed she's got a smudge on her face, and then go back to what you were doing?

The hottest girls are going to look for these subtle clues to see if you've been exposed/vaccinated against their power. If you fail the test, there's no second chance. They will probably politely give you a "no thanks" and smile or something.

Fine Game

For me, clothes are a finer point of Game.

Proper fashion and style improved my results by at least 50%.

Shoes, belt, watch, hair, pocket square, etc, etc.

All of these things can be big factors..

Adjusting my voice tone was also huge

Fine Game

I was thinking about this the other day, the hotter girls are better at noticing clinks in your armor. I'm actually trying an expirement with eye contact where, especially if I 'notice her' looking at me with my side vision, I turn my head and eyes semi-slowly towards her and watch her as if I am judging her. I do not have enough results to report anything yet but it worked both times so far. It helped with the vibe. Im only going to try this with the hotter girls though.

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.

Fine Game

Quote: (01-08-2014 03:09 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

For me, clothes are a finer point of Game.

Proper fashion and style improved my results by at least 50%.

Shoes, belt, watch, hair, pocket square, etc, etc.

All of these things can be big factors..

Adjusting my voice tone was also huge

Voice tone and body language are huge.

I'm about to get some suits.

Can you recommend any good threads on the forum to check out for advice. It seems like there are a lot.

Fine Game

This is a really good thread. The finer points of game for the finer girls and things in life.
I'm taking notes.
Giovanny you're on point with a lot of this stuff. I'm all about trying to go for pure quality girls in 2014 which means making sure i deal with any weaknesses in my game, hot girls are like rats.. they will find you out unless you're totally on it. The only way i've ever seen around this is with some sort of 'dazzle' game.. where you see guys who have clear chinks in the armour but their one or two strengths (say fame or cash or hollywood looks) are so strong they blind the girls to any issues. But that is incredibly rare. And so far.. i don't have the ability to play that game!

The voice tone thing is my first port of call. Always meant to work on it for game and for work. Never did. Lazy bastard.

Fine Game

Quote: (01-08-2014 05:45 PM)soup Wrote:  

Can you recommend any good threads on the forum to check out for advice. It seems like there are a lot.

Man that is a can of worms. Plenty of data on the forum but you might get information overload.

You're in NYC right? Just go to Soho, walk into shops that look cool and ask the guys there what suits are going to look good on you, and if they match your persona. Get a lot of opinions and try on different styles. Then come back to the forum and search for specific fashion topics.

Other than that, yeah I wish I had more to contribute to this thread. It's definitely a next level topic so I appreciate the discussion.

Fine Game

Quote: (01-08-2014 05:45 PM)soup Wrote:  

I don't wear suits very often so I am not the man to ask.

I like BlurredSevens' advice..

Quote: (01-09-2014 11:44 AM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

Just go to Soho, walk into shops that look cool and ask the guys there what suits are going to look good on you, and if they match your persona.

If you search the forum, you will find some good advice about suits:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9489-p...#pid621136

There a few other good fashion threads also..

I will be checking back into this thread for more discussion on the finer points of game.

For me, another big one was learning how to "small talk" with a woman. I used to avoid small talk but I realized that I had to learn how to do it if I wanted to be a successful day gamer. I used to be too serious and I never smiled or laughed. With practice, I learned to loosen up. Watching comedians helped me a lot.

Fine Game

Find your color pattern before you go in the store

If you are under 6' get a peak lapel to make you look taller

If you want to wear it with multiple other items stick with a solid color, no patterned suits for a first suit

Do not skip on tailoring. If you have the money the difference between custom suits and regular is the difference between $10 in your pocket and $1,000. It is that impactful (I'm in Vegas right now and some 18 year old opened ME up 15 minutes ago "where are you visiting from" hair flip+licking lips). It matters.

If you don't have the money, fit your shoulders and waist. That's the key. Shoulder structure (if you're in shape you want it unstructured) if you're thinner get padding. Make sure the jacket "hugs" the bottom rib on your rib cage. If you can get the rib cage + shoulders to fit, spend the $20 on the sleeves and you're gonna look like $900K, not quite a million bucks but you can get there without dropping a grip a dough.

Good luck.

(Oh also for game match you shirt to your square, off color patterned pants and a flat suit top and you'll be getting eyed down like a piece of meat before you even say hello).

You're welcome! Haha.

To all my well dressed brothas, this one is for you: http://youtu.be/MSrTnWDTdwI

Fine Game

Quote: (01-09-2014 01:31 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I will be checking back into this thread for more discussion on the finer points of game.

For me, another big one was learning how to "small talk" with a woman. I used to avoid small talk but I realized that I had to learn how to do it if I wanted to be a successful day gamer. I used to be too serious and I never smiled or laughed. With practice, I learned to loosen up. Watching comedians helped me a lot.

Any more tips on how you put yourself in the right mindset to make smalltalk? I have noticed that sometimes i'm good at this and sometimes i'm shit, more often shit... depending on my mood etc. And you're spot on it does make a difference whenever interacting with a chick, especially day game.

Fine Game

Quote: (01-09-2014 07:46 PM)BlurredLines Wrote:  

Any more tips on how you put yourself in the right mindset to make smalltalk?

How to put yourself in the right mindset to make small talk???

Well, just off the top of my head...

- Get some rest. It's hard to socialize when you are tired.

- Watch your favorite comedy shows.

- Download your favorite comedy onto your phone so you can listen to it anywhere.

- Practice by talking to everyone at all times. Sales people, grocery store workers, waitresses, bus drivers, ticket agents, tour guides, hot dog vendors, old ladies, old men, kids, 5s, 6s, your neighbors, the person sitting next to you, etc.

- Drink alcohol to loosen up.

- Identify your social fears and get help with them

- Hang out with and observe talkative people

Quote: (01-09-2014 07:46 PM)BlurredLines Wrote:  

I have noticed that sometimes i'm good at this and sometimes i'm shit, more often shit... depending on my mood

I'm the same way. what I've learned is this..

When you feel great, talk to a bunch of girls and really push yourself to be bold and talkative.

When you feel bad, don't even try. Use this quiet time to just work on yourself or to just relax. When my mood is bad, I lift weights, cook, clean, read, write, find new music, stretch, meditate, etc.

But, every once in a while, when your mood is bad, challenge yourself to talk to girls. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT CHALLENGE! Do it at least once a month or so.

One thing that was big for me was "Micro-Facial Expressions"..

I used to always have a poker face. I didn't smile enough.

I learned to keep a little smirk on my face. This is important when a girl first looks at me. She used to see stiff and serious in my face. Now, she sees open and playful. My results are much better when my face communicates this positive vibe rather than a neutral or negative vibe.

Basically, I had to learn how to smirk and smile in public.

Fine Game

Shoes, belt, watch, hair, pocket square, etc,

What kinds of belts do u like? Colors? Brands?

Fine Game

Quote: (01-10-2014 01:55 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

I'm the wrong guy to ask.

My upgrade was just buying a new belt, reversible black/brown with a shiny silver square in front.

Fine Game

for a brown or tan suit, get a brown belt. for a navy or black suit, you will need a black belt. make sure your shoes match the suit as well.(black shoes for a dark suit, brown or tan shoes for a tan suit)

Fine Game

Quote: (01-10-2014 05:58 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

for a brown or tan suit, get a brown belt. for a navy or black suit, you will need a black belt. make sure your shoes match the suit as well.(black shoes for a dark suit, brown or tan shoes for a tan suit)

Brown shoes with matching belt and watch band with a navy suit is a good look too.

Also, no square toe shoes. That and spend the extra $ and get a nice pair of well made shoes. Worth every penny.

Fine Game

Hand-made shoes are definitely worth every penny. I mean, you wear them basically all day and perhaps all night.

Fine Game

The Game is infinite. Within every tiny action, moment, word, there will be tiny effects in the world/mind of women.

For most of us, of course, there is enough low hanging fruit through basic concepts that we don't need to analyze these minute details. But that doesn't mean they are there.

Best I can think of right now is when a girl asks you to come "cuddle." Say you go over and get the bang. Have you still lost something by agreeing to cuddle, whether you do or not?
I'll try to report more of these micro-moments before this becomes a complete fashion thread.