rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trannies Offended By Being Called Trannies

Carmen Carrera wants to be the first transexual Victoria's Secret model. She is pretty and would fool you in a bar. Now she is totally milking the whole trans-issue to get media exposure. Yet she is offended when Katie Couric wants to discuss the transition. The only distinctive thing about her is the fact that she used to be a man.

She wants to be a model and complains about being objectified!

Katie Couric Interviews Carmen Carrera

When mainstream America comes to terms with the fact that someone being offending by your views doesn't mean you need to change them, the country will begin to turn itself around.

I'll probably see the second coming of jesus or the first alien contact before that happens though.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what."
Stephen Fry

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Yes people who don't believe that biological gender has any significance get angry when you use words like his or her, he or she.

Fools.

20 years or so down the line when unscroupolus plastic surgeons are able to almost fully create the illusion, it will be nessecary to make laws against frauding men into believing you're a real woman. This kind of shit scares me.

Quote: (01-08-2014 09:31 AM)Searcher Wrote:  

Carmen Carrera wants to be the first transexual Victoria's Secret model. She is pretty and would fool you in a bar. Now she is totally milking the whole trans-issue to get media exposure. Yet she is offended when Katie Couric wants to discuss the transition. The only distinctive thing about her is the fact that she used to be a man.

She wants to be a model and complains about being objectified!

Katie Couric Interviews Carmen Carrera

I wonder if fooling men in a bar is a form of validation for these people since they're trapped in a kind of sexual identity purgatory.

I acknowledge that they are human beings but I'm not comfortable calling them 'he' or 'she'. I also think it's stupid to group lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people together like a misfit group as if they have the same views or agenda.

There's also no need for transgender Victoria's Secret models or Beauty pageant contestants. It's just wrong. You're selling an image of femininity and there's no way a tranny can embody that. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Team Nachos

There's a chance that the future will see people transcending what has been the natural for eons via technology.

Maybe one day, a man will be able to completely transform into a woman, or any orher animal for that matter.

For now, it's all superficial. You can't fake the fallopian funk.

Who cares? As I've said many times before, people shouldn't censor themselves so that others aren't offended. Yeah, don't be obnoxious about it, but that's why I hate political correctness. I shouldn't have to censor myself so the "PC Police" don't get pissed off.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

[Image: Gy3xS.jpg]

WYB?

Hell no. Dude that's almost [Image: troll.gif]

I can always pick out a trannie.

But I am not sure why.

I think it is because their eyes are sunk back into the skull a little further than is the case with women.

Probably an evolved difference from back when men spent millions of years fighting and head butting each other.

Call me a bigot but I stopped dignifying trannies by referring to them by their "preferred" gender. Doing so only perpetuates the redefinition of other factual, biological, and scientific principles by self-righteous moral superiorists.

X chromosome or Y chromosome. Period.