rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Typical example of feminised media reporting & female impartial 'research'

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/love...ationships

Seen one of my many female status whore facebook 'friends' post this up today. Such a good example of a dumbed down media female-friendly article I just had to share with you guys. As you expect the general gist of it is about how women cheating in relationships is acceptable and ok cos its really 'not their fault'. Complete with impressive level of mental hamster gymnastics to link the 'research' findings to the pretty out there conclusions. Naturally the 'research' is perfomed by a woman and the 'non-scientific' research performed by a (clearly impartial) UK based 'extramarital dating site', who I presume funded this from their marketing budget...

I'll leave it to you guys to pick out the countless holes in this article, just too many here for me to even begin commenting. Enough for its own article on ROK

The chick who posted this up is probably the worst offender of status whoring on my friends list. And out here in Singapore she is up against some stiff competition. I'm tempted to start my own thread here purely to post her status updates as you guys are missing out on some comedy gold

Irish

Irish

Good find.

How research backed by a business that makes more money if it convinces women to not feel guilty about using their service could be seen as anything but biased is beyond me.

It's exactly the same as big tobacco concluding that there are no confirmed risks of heart disease for smokers.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Good stuff, but should probably be moved to a different section.
It could be relevant to game, but I can't correlate that to the first post, gonna have to pick through the article itself to glean strategy.

edit:
Holy shit the comments on that article.

Quote:Quote:

Professional female,married 21 years, active extramarital sex life. I happen to like the physicality of a lot of sex. Have a good sex life with hubby, a good sex life with my lovers. I count my lovers as friends too. I have never had a long term mutually satisfying friendship with a woman. I have had plenty of female aquaintences, but I relate better to the directness of men. Women play games, and frankly I have no time for the silliness. It might have come from my upbringing, I am a product of a strong, crazy lady of a mother (a very direct, crazy lady).

Only read bits of this article. Am a woman. We don't just fuck for emotional shit...sometimes we just want sex and don't want to deal with the rest of you. Get over it, we are sexual. Why do you stupid boys get hung up on women being hung up on you. YOU R NOT ALL THAT!!

Glad to hear some ladies answer "no" to this stereotype. Could it be that over the years, as humans we've just learned to use emotional reasons to justify our need for carnal lust? It sounds so much "nicer" that it was "emotional", verses that we just wanted some good old fashion fornication.

Slut justification.

Posted it without realising what category it was in. Happy for it to be moved to wherever (under 'everything else' prob most appropriate)

Irish

Post this as a reply:

[Image: attachment.jpg16350]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

There was a comment saying that same thing:

I've heard this said before,
Submitted by Anonymous on October 16, 2013 - 8:41am.

I've heard this said before, and I somewhat agree (tongue in cheek): If the man cheats its the mans fault. If the woman cheats its the mans fault.

For instance, a study by Rutgers University biological anthropologist Helen Fisher found that of men and women actively cheating on their spouse, 34 percent of the women said they were “happily married” whereas 56 percent of males felt that way. Thus, we see that women are more likely than men to have an affair when they’re not bonded in their primary relationship (and therefore are seeking that bond elsewhere), while men are more likely than women to have an affair despite feeling close to their wife.

These kind of statistics drive me nuts. Has anybody ever considered that cheating might cause a women to become less bonded to her spouse?