rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mentally Ill Game

Mentally Ill Game

Forum Readers,

Iv'e suffered with anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for over 10 years since age 20. I have done over 200 approaches and gotten about 12 numbers. What should I do at this point?

Are there any recommendations on how not to be so akward? Bools, etc.????????????????????

Have any of you had long roads before success in game????

Mentally Ill Game

Quote: (01-05-2014 09:25 PM)G Ron Wrote:  

I have done over 200 approaches and gotten about 12 numbers. What should I do at this point?

Obviously call or text them!
You get what you put in [Image: smile.gif]

Have you spoken to a Psychiatrist?

Mentally Ill Game

Another problem I have is opening up and expressing myself to other people?

I think all that be yourself crap is utter bull. It's really-be a cleaned up socially acceptable version of conformity to what everyone else is doing.

Would living in a major City help my game? My town is small (100k and no nightlife although- ive done 20 night approaches and zero numbers. Daygame at retail stores, college campus, etc. is my method).

Mentally Ill Game

A major city is just a bigger, somewhat different version of where you are right now. You can't blame the mirror, you have to fix what you see in it [Image: smile.gif]

Mentally Ill Game

If your condition is not too apparent, go to a foreign country where girls speak little English. Some of them won't notice it and give it up for you. Ideally, it should be a very remote country with very different social norms, body language, etc. For example, Thailand.

Mentally Ill Game

Quote: (01-05-2014 10:00 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

If your condition is not too apparent, go to a foreign country where girls speak little English. Some of them won't notice it and give it up for you. Ideally, it should be a very remote country with very different social norms, body language, etc. For example, Thailand.

I gotta be around white girls. Can't do the ethnic thing.

California Supremacist-
Yeah, iv'e been to Doctors.http://www.rooshvforum.network/images/smilies/new/tard.gif I have a theory that heavy metals in vaccines required for vaccines in the Peoples Bankster Republic of AmeriKa are what have caused a rise in colleged age kids having psychological struggles.

For the whole look in the mirror thing-where I'm at is like Middle age Europe-many are born and die in the same town there is no vibrancy like Southern California (but you guys traffic SUCKS!!!!!!!!!). I love Orange County-especially Huntington Beach.

Personally, I think I could do well in Nor Cal, Washington, or Oregon for game based on people iv'e met. The Mountain West girls tend to have the same vibe as me. Have you ran game in Nor Cal or Washington?[Image: tard.gif]

Mentally Ill Game

Where do you live now? If you move, your problems will likely follow you UNLESS your problem is logistics(you live out on a farm somewhere, but even then there are going to be women around)

I am bipolar, medicated with lithium and can function well in work and socially. I strongly recommend getting a shrink, and taking the medication they prescribe and think you would really benefit from cognitive behavior therapy. They will help you identify specifically what road blocks you are hitting, and map out how to get past those road blocks.

If I understand you correctly, you have done 200 approaches, got 12 phone numbers and none of the girls went out with you on dates? And you say you feel awkward? If you are trying to spit game that is not congruent with your personality, that will be very awkward. You want to make a good first impression.

Have you read Bang and Day Bang and tried to improve yourself in the past few years or do you just cold approach girls without doing any preparation and hope for the best? You have to put the work into improving yourself first if you want to get good results when you go out.

Edit, you are in orange county? then yes gtfo and move someplace other than orange county. that is likely 3/4th of the problem right there.

Mentally Ill Game

I was at this strip club earlier tofay and was sitting in a rolling chair. I had been talking to some girls nearby and they were basically begging for me to slap a strippers ass. Of I obliged them. But the funny thing was they rolled me to the front stage(I was sitting like three rows back so it wasnt far) and told the stripper that I was a vegetable and that it was my first time at a strip club.

Vegetable game!

Mentally Ill Game

Quote: (01-05-2014 10:08 PM)G Ron Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2014 10:00 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I gotta be around white girls. Can't do the ethnic thing.

California Supremacist-
Yeah, iv'e been to Doctors.http://www.rooshvforum.network/images/smilies/new/tard.gif I have a theory that heavy metals in vaccines required for vaccines in the Peoples Bankster Republic of AmeriKa are what have caused a rise in colleged age kids having psychological struggles.

For the whole look in the mirror thing-where I'm at is like Middle age Europe-many are born and die in the same town there is no vibrancy like Southern California (but you guys traffic SUCKS!!!!!!!!!). I love Orange County-especially Huntington Beach.

Personally, I think I could do well in Nor Cal, Washington, or Oregon for game based on people iv'e met. The Mountain West girls tend to have the same vibe as me. Have you ran game in Nor Cal or Washington?[Image: tard.gif]

Heavy metal side effects is a conspiracy theory to me lol. I don't believe in it.
It's just CaliforniaSupreme lol, not a supremacist lol.

I've been to Washington a couple times and Nor Cal pretty often, only ran basic game in Nor Cal, nothing in Washington. Both are much more chill than So Cal, seems like there's a slower pace to everything.

So Cal traffic is way overrated. Live here long enough and you're used to it, it just seems normal to you.

Mentally Ill Game

I've been to Washington a couple times and Nor Cal pretty often, only ran basic game in Nor Cal, nothing in Washington. Both are much more chill than So Cal, seems like there's a slower pace to everything.

Read some of Mark Dice (out of San Diegos) work. Good journalism.

So Cal traffic is way overrated. Live here long enough and you're used to it, it just seems normal to you.
[/quote]
GIve us a Nor Cal Breakdown. Talent level?

What cities?

Ive met chicks from Chico and the Bay Area. I think Chico is land of easy going, hard drinking 7s. San Fran-lot of plain janes but some real 10s as well. San Jose sucks. Would be interested in the talent North of Oakland-highest female demographics in the Bay Area.

Mentally Ill Game

I've been everywhere from SF to Stockton. Beginner game, short term. I think a beginner will have a lot more luck in Nor Cal, especially in the more rural, basic cities. The girls have less to do and less guys to pick from, so it may turn out in your favor.

Mentally Ill Game

Read Game. I'll have to get a copy of Day Game. Binge drinking is not my thing.

Edit, you are in orange county? then yes gtfo and move someplace other than orange county. that is likely 3/4th of the problem right there.
[/quote]
Where on the West COast is optimal for game? Why does OC suck. THe beaches are nice, and plenty of places for Daygame. Nightlife in LA is very expensive-$15 cocktails-fine if your'e a Malibu TFB otherwise, not so great. I liked Old Town Pasadena as well.

Mentally Ill Game

You pay for quality. Los Angeles, and Cali in general is expensive for everything.
Hollywood, Santa Monica, Westwood, Los Angeles in general is buzzing at night.

Mentally Ill Game

Quote: (01-05-2014 10:27 PM)G Ron Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

What cities?

Ive met chicks from Chico and the Bay Area. I think Chico is land of easy going, hard drinking 7s. San Fran-lot of plain janes but some real 10s as well. San Jose sucks. Would be interested in the talent North of Oakland-highest female demographics in the Bay Area.

If you only like white girls, you will probably not the bay area UNLESS you are really loving hipster girls. Lots of talent in oakland especially if you like black girls. Lots of talent in frisco especially if you like asian girls.

do a search on the forums, there are data sheets on all of these areas on here but that is the short version.

Try denver. Try santa barbara or san diego(very similar beach towns full of white girls)

but honestly, it sounds like you are trolling us. You are overwhelmed by ocd and panic attacks but don't like to get help from doctors... You only like white girls but want to move to the bay area... You are basically trying to game while wearing hand cuffs and a straight jacket.(work on these problems with your inner game first then try to tackle approaching)

Quote: (01-05-2014 10:30 PM)CaliforniaSupreme Wrote:  

I've been everywhere from SF to Stockton. Beginner game, short term. I think a beginner will have a lot more luck in Nor Cal, especially in the more rural, basic cities. The girls have less to do and less guys to pick from, so it may turn out in your favor.

Sure, walnut creek, lafayette, san ramon, pleasonton, livermore are going to be much easier and friendlier than san francisco or oakland or los angeles.

But I stand by what I said originally, if you ignore all of the problems with your inner game OP, your problems will follow you regardless of where you move.

I never addressed why I don't like the OC as far as game:

If you have a girlfriend and you both have annual passes to disneyland, then sure, the OC isn't that bad. Otherwise, I think it is not a great place for game at all. The night life is non existent. The day game and beaches are nice, sure, but people in the OC have been poisoned socially- they are superficial to an extreme. That society is fucked up. you will see what I mean when you move- i am probably not explaining it very well but I spend as little time there as possible. I can say the same for pasadena. Or long beach.

Mentally Ill Game

Quote: (01-05-2014 10:36 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2014 10:27 PM)G Ron Wrote:  

What cities?

If you only like white girls, you will probably not the bay area UNLESS you are really loving hipster girls. Lots of talent in oakland especially if you like black girls. Lots of talent in frisco especially if you like asian girls.

do a search on the forums, there are data sheets on all of these areas on here but that is the short version.

Try denver.

but honestly, it sounds like you are trolling us. You are overwhelmed by ocd and panic attacks but don't like to get help from doctors... You only like white girls but want to move to the bay area... You are basically trying to game while wearing hand cuffs and a straight jacket.(work on these problems with your inner game first then try to tackle approaching)
[/quote]

Not so. I believe in natural cures. My therapist told me not to bear my soul. You see ive wanted to use this forum for over a month, and am glad to be here. I need help. I read Roosh 3 Reasons for Game failure-I have reason 3 an annoying nervous tick going on. I video tape myself and seem depressed.

Its easy for you to criticize yet offer no solutions-????????????????????????Do you have any books on how to improve inner game and become more presentable to the brainwashed mass consumer mind set masses out here who want a clone out a box or they freak out??????????

I consider Latin girls white girls and have seen tons of fine Mexican girls in the Inland Empire and OC. Denver sucks-too cold. The girls Iv'e met from there are very boring, and have a Clark Griswald accent-could be extras in the movie Fargo aka Midwestern tards!!!! THere are plenty of white women in LA and Bay Area its not all Asians. I don't think I could do the boredom of a smaller town in Nor Cal.

---------------------------Lets stick to the West Coast-----------------------------------------------------
I know Portland, OR is fugly central.

What about Seattle? Is it really all fugly feminist hipsters? No normal, all AMerican white girls.

Corvallis, Oregon?

Pullman, Wa?

Spokane, Wa?

I'm looking for quality white girls-that look like this-

http://www.loveme.com/images/p138730-1.jpg

Mentally Ill Game

http://www.loveme.com/images/p138730-1.jpg

Who isn't looking for white girls like that lol.

Mentally Ill Game

Fellow nutcase here, 'sperg tendencies, anxiety issue, periodic depression...
My advice:

I don't really see OCD being a problem, I know some guys with serious tendencies that do just fine with women, unless you have dorky habits that someone would plainly see like fidgeting. Work on making yourself more physically relaxed and confident, move around less, hands in pockets with your thumbs out, tall but slightly slouchy posture, head tilted to the side a bit...

Anxiety can be pretty awful for your game, no doubt. Something I've really had to work on, to this day. Keep pushing yourself out of your comfort zone, whatever that may be, and don't be afraid to use substances to open doors if necessary. A little alcohol, weed, or even benign stuff like L-theanine can really help with testing the waters of an intimidating experience. Just don't come to depend on them.
Immerse yourself in what makes you anxious, intentionally seek out experiences that give you anxiety or even panic; this causes your brain to literally rewire itself and erase anxieties/phobias over time. Say things & do things to girls that run against your core instinct and that you would never in a million years imagine yourself doing. Approach 10s you might normally figure you don't have a chance with, playfully call a girl out when she says something retarded, space out obviously and start looking around the room in a bored manner when a girl is telling you some stupid story, break the touch barrier at a time that doesn't seem "right", you get the idea...

Mentally Ill Game

Quote: (01-05-2014 10:52 PM)G Ron Wrote:  

Not so. I believe in natural cures. My therapist told me not to bear my soul. You see ive wanted to use this forum for over a month, and am glad to be here. I need help. I read Roosh 3 Reasons for Game failure-I have reason 3 an annoying nervous tick going on. I video tape myself and seem depressed.

Its easy for you to criticize yet offer no solutions-

I told you about medications and cognitive behavior therapy which would help you identify what specifically is your hurdle and come up with ways to overcome it. What you are doing right now isn't working. I offer you solutions, I can't force you to try them.

????????????????????????Do you have any books on how to improve inner game and become more presentable to the brainwashed mass consumer mind set masses out here who want a clone out a box or they freak out??????????

I consider Latin girls white girls and have seen tons of fine Mexican girls in the Inland Empire and OC. Denver sucks-too cold. The girls Iv'e met from there are very boring, and have a Clark Griswald accent-could be extras in the movie Fargo aka Midwestern tards!!!! THere are plenty of white women in LA and Bay Area its not all Asians. I don't think I could do the boredom of a smaller town in Nor Cal.

---------------------------Lets stick to the West Coast-----------------------------------------------------
I know Portland, OR is fugly central.

What about Seattle? Is it really all fugly feminist hipsters? No normal, all AMerican white girls.

Corvallis, Oregon?

Pullman, Wa?

Spokane, Wa?

[Image: p138730-1.jpg]
[/quote]

There is plenty of talent in seattle and portland and the guys there don't seem to know about or use game. I have never been to eastern washington but from what I understand, there is not much there, very rural areas.

You say you want white women,but cant do with the boredom of a small town(btw, orinda, lafayette, pleasonton, livermore are all white world- and yes I am white)

And yeah, I said there are plenty of white women in frisco and oakland, but they are almost universally hipsters. (I grew up in berkeley, there are definitely some fine women there, but they dress ugly)

Here is a photo of the hipster girls you will meet in the bay area. Basically the same as the ones you meet in silver lake in los angeles.

Mentally Ill Game

Seriously-
I know there has got to be some kind of therapy that can change anxiety issues????

Anybody have any experince with NLP, hypnosis, etc.????

ANd your'e right-when I first started doing approaches I couldn't hardly even speak now I can do bold openers easy-"Excuse me miss...pardon the interruption.... I just wanted to say your absolutely stunning!". One 10 in Santa barbara said, "Well your tall, dark, and handsome" (I'm 6'3 and of Iberian ancestry). I used to be anxious sitting in a Starbucks alone now it's easy.

Mentally Ill Game

????????????????????????Do you have any books on how to improve inner game and become more presentable to the brainwashed mass consumer mind set masses out here who want a clone out a box or they freak out??????????

I apologize for the rant.

Let me rephrase that-What books work for inner game???

[Image: p138730-1.jpg]
[/quote]

There is plenty of talent in seattle and portland and the guys there don't seem to know about or use game. I have never been to eastern washington but from what I understand, there is not much there, very rural areas.

---What areas of town are good for quality, white women???

You say you want white women,but cant do with the boredom of a small town(btw, orinda, lafayette, pleasonton, livermore are all white world- and yes I am white)
---I'll quit bitching about cities sizes.
WHAT MATTERS IS-
??????????Tell me where have you seen largest pockets of the best quality, normal white girls (Like the fine Ukranian girl in the red dress I posted) on the West Coast??????????

Here is a photo of the hipster girls you will meet in the bay area.

---I think we all hate hipsters. Where did the style and ideology of the hipster movement originate anyway???????????????????????????
[/quote]

PS-Thank you. Youv'e been helpful. I appreciate you throwing down some knowledge to a frustrated newbie like me.

Mentally Ill Game

This thread title has to win an award.

I laughed my ass off when I saw it.

Mentally Ill Game

Quote: (01-06-2014 04:57 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

This thread title has to win an award.

I laughed my ass off when I saw it.

Ya, I didn't think that anyone was going to top Zebra Game.

I was very tempted to press the "report" button the moment I read the OP's first post, but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. Big mistake.

But seriously, if there was ever a case for keeping a pet troll around, this thread's title would be your leading argument.

This is the work of someone who knows us very well.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Mentally Ill Game

at first i thought he was looking for advice on how to game women that are legit crazy.

He sent me some PMs before getting banned, i messaged him back, but i don't even know if he could log in and read it all because he got banned so quick? While he needs to get his inner game sorted, i maintain that orange county is one of the shittiest places to be a single man: the women are shallow to the point of moral bankruptcy, and this is coming from someone who is a total shallow hal.

He also asked me where the best white women are in california. I said santa barbara or san diego, basically a tie. He also asked questions about portland and seattle, but most of that he could have found just by doing searches on here.

Mentally Ill Game

Quote: (01-06-2014 07:49 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

at first i thought he was looking for advice on how to game women that are legit crazy.

He sent me some PMs before getting banned, i messaged him back, but i don't even know if he could log in and read it all because he got banned so quick? While he needs to get his inner game sorted, i maintain that orange county is one of the shittiest places to be a single man: the women are shallow to the point of moral bankruptcy, and this is coming from someone who is a total shallow hal.

He also asked me where the best white women are in california. I said santa barbara or san diego, basically a tie. He also asked questions about portland and seattle, but most of that he could have found just by doing searches on here.

Na, he's just a slightly clever troll. All those questions were just to establish the appearance of legitimacy.

The "Mentally Ill Game" thread title is a dead giveaway that this is a bro who is very familiar with our forum and was f***ing with us. He was clearly spoofing the fact that we have threads on different "types" of game, under the guise of asking for help.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Mentally Ill Game

No matter the outcome of the OP, we all gave info that may help some site viewers, who haven't registered. Interesting idea tho [Image: smile.gif]