rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Corollary to 'Pussy is Seasonal'

Corollary to 'Pussy is Seasonal'

I dig on this metaphor because I grew up always maintaining my parents' garden and enjoying the fruits (literal) of labor. EVERYTHING is seasonal.

I think the grasshopper/ant trope is a good one to elucidate a point, but I'm looking to go further. This is after suffering a series of blowouts because I failed to properly re-calibrate my own internal state to not expect quick sex and instead recognize the withdrawn nature of females (and everybody) during the winterblues. So here it is:

The same way a smart player stashes away some summer poosy for the lean winter months, so should he begin to plant seeds of vag to enjoy in the fruitful warm seasons.

It came to me as I was just having a phone conversation with a cute waitress (19) I had successfully kiss-closed about two weeks ago. I knew she was off from work, but I recognized a few red flags that would have made pushing for a meetup absolutely fruitless.

-NYC just got about 10" of snow, and is currently in the midst of the coldest weather it's seen in years. Zero room for walking game.
-public transport/cabbing is only option since neither of us drive. (She has no car--I'm in a different boat.)
-she's a mom with an infant. (flag, I know, but I always seem to do well with the young moms)

This made my phone conversation with her not so much about securing logistics and getting a meetup, but more about having a sweet conversation on a lazy Saturday with a chick I know is into me. Built some emotional rapport, teased her once or twice, and got off the phone to go do some Me shit and beat the winterblues. When the world warms up, and she's looking around for something to do and rueing the fact that her social life is crap 'cause she has a kid, she's going to remember the cute guy from the bar who kissed her so effortlessly the first night they met but hasn't had a chance to see him since...

So!

Pussy is seasonal...and it is just as important to PLANT SEEDS FOR SUMMER as it is to STASH AWAY FOR WINTER.

P.S. This vid from RSD got the mental wheels turning for me, worth a watch if you've been putting together rejections lately like I have.
http://youtu.be/RcjY1o4Q6Sc