rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hey Roosh... What the f*** ???! I don't get you...

Roosh... I'm really confused by your actions. [Image: huh.gif]

From what I've read, you really loved Brazil, more than any other country. You posted this ealier...

Quote:Quote:

It was almost a dream to be in the same building with so many beautiful women, the best I’ve ever seen anywhere in South America. I was giddy with excitement... [Image: heart.gif]

I sat down on a bench and looked over to my right to see an average looking guy kissing what I’d say is my ideal type of girl. Six months of living in Brazil coalesed into that moment and I realized that I too can have that girl. All I had to do was permanently move to Brazil and learn Portuguese.

So why did you leave Brazil back for D.C.? Why are you planning a trip to Russia ?

If the girls in Brazil were so awesome, why did you leave Brazil. It seems like you are creating more work and hardship for yourself.

You already HAD the formula, right? Learn portuguese and keep your butt in one place for a little while.

Is Russian going to be easier than learning Portuguese? No..
Is Russian weather better then Brazilian weather? No..
Do Russian women have that Latin energy and move? No..

So I don't get it... what are you planning Roosh...

Just very curious about your thinking process and how you've reached the conclusion to reject brazil. As I haven't seen a post yet explaining your reasoning. [Image: banana.gif]

Or are you just hankering after blondes now?

Why should he stay in one place? He can travel the world if he likes to....

Dude. You need to go out and get laid and stop worrying about who and where Roosh is fucking.

Mixx

Seems to be a recent influx of meatheads.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Roosh, just to make it clear, you're a fantastic writer and you're doing a great service by hosting this board and giving out advice. I give you mad props for everything you're doing.

It's pretty cool too that you have all these guys (rushing to your defense / reacting hard) mere minutes after I posted.

I'm asking because I've travelled to Brazil and through Europe and curious what's going through your own mind. As I think it relates to my own situation.

Thanks Roosh! [Image: banana.gif]

Jesse Charger, can you give your impressions of South America vs. Europe? That would be excellent.

I haven't been to Eastern Europe/Russia, yet I keep hearing about it, and am very interested in going. (Well, maybe not Russia, but the Ukraine sounds good.)

In South America, I have only been to Brazil. I believe you are something of a Colombia expert (like Roosh), yes? Can you tell us how Colombia rates vs. EE?

Re: Roosh. He has spent many many months in S.A., and probably wants to check out something new and different.

Quote:Quote:

Re: Roosh. He has spent many many months in S.A., and probably wants to check out something new and different.

Correct answer. I love Brazil, but since I'm not ready to settle down, I want to see what else is out there. Brazil is not going anywhere.

I think other guys defended me because you posted your question in an inflammatory way, like you wanted to get a defensive reaction. Ask away, but there's no need to dramatize it.

Also, why do you have three different usernames under 3 different email addresses?

Jesse Charger
Jesse_Charger
Jesse_Charger2

Are you planning on spamming the forum?

At least he was creative in disguising his identities.

"Why would you want to travel to places you've never been when you can just stay in one place and stagnate and not give your readers any new material??? I don't get you!"

Personally I'm looking forward to the Russia Rundown. I was there in 99 and 2000 in Moscow and St Petersburg both for 6 week stints. Two of the best times ever. I've been wanting to go back for years...

There have been alot of these retards around lately...if these people aren't actually women.. how can a man hate on men that desire women, money and travel...boggles the mind

Thanks Roosh! Makes sense. Wanderlust. With an edge of danger.

Looking back at my first post now I can see how it could be taken the wrong way. I was pretty excited when writing it and in a good mood, so in my mind it was like a “Heeeeey!!? Whaat’s up!!” vibe… but on text it could also be read as something more. Ah well, the limitations of the medium.

P.S. Maybe it’s better to delete this thread Roosh, if you can, as there’s more flaming here now than actual content. I’ll post later with some travel field reports and tone it way down and more formal (thanks Chaz). Thanks Roosh.

FORUM BUG ISSUE with Google Chrome? [Image: exclamation.gif]

As for the 3 usernames, I was going to alert you by private message about it Roosh, but since it’s an open topic now…

The first 2 usernames are non-functioning. I think because of a problem / bug in the forum software.

The problem is with the Google Chrome browser and your forum. When I first registered using Chrome, everything worked fine. But when I closed Google Chrome, and came back later to the forum, the forum couldn’t remember who I was. And even when I logged back in, I got a message that said “Welcome back”, but then still said I was just a Guest. I coudn't access my profile again.

So I think that cookies on your forum are not working properly with the Chrome browser.

I switched to Internet Explorer on the last try, and it worked. I’m able to log in now. But only when I created a new profile from start to finish in Internet Explorer.

The reason each username has a different email address is because your forum has a rule that no two usernames can have the same email address. I had to re-register in Internet Explorer, but because my non-functioning profile from Chrome already was using my first email address, I couldn’t use it again. It kept giving me permission errors, so I had to use a new email address each time.

And I couldn’t delete my old profiles, as I couldn’t sign in with them to delete them. That’s why there’s 3 usernames with 3 email addresses. Confused yet? [Image: sleepy.gif]

Yes, it was a big pain-in-the-butt registering! But I’m going to use Internet Explorer from now on with your site. Thanks again.

Quote: (12-12-2010 11:19 AM)Jesse_Charger2 Wrote:  

Thanks Roosh! Makes sense. Wanderlust. With an edge of danger.

Looking back at my first post now I can see how it could be taken the wrong way. I was pretty excited when writing it and in a good mood, so in my mind it was like a “Heeeeey!!? Whaat’s up!!” vibe… but on text it could also be read as something more. Ah well, the limitations of the medium.

P.S. Maybe it’s better to delete this thread Roosh, if you can, as there’s more flaming here now than actual content. I’ll post later with some travel field reports and tone it way down and more formal (thanks Chaz). Thanks Roosh.

FORUM BUG ISSUE with Google Chrome? [Image: exclamation.gif]

As for the 3 usernames, I was going to alert you by private message about it Roosh, but since it’s an open topic now…

The first 2 usernames are non-functioning. I think because of a problem / bug in the forum software.

The problem is with the Google Chrome browser and your forum. When I first registered using Chrome, everything worked fine. But when I closed Google Chrome, and came back later to the forum, the forum couldn’t remember who I was. And even when I logged back in, I got a message that said “Welcome back”, but then still said I was just a Guest. I coudn't access my profile again.

So I think that cookies on your forum are not working properly with the Chrome browser.

I switched to Internet Explorer on the last try, and it worked. I’m able to log in now. But only when I created a new profile from start to finish in Internet Explorer.

The reason each username has a different email address is because your forum has a rule that no two usernames can have the same email address. I had to re-register in Internet Explorer, but because my non-functioning profile from Chrome already was using my first email address, I couldn’t use it again. It kept giving me permission errors, so I had to use a new email address each time.

And I couldn’t delete my old profiles, as I couldn’t sign in with them to delete them. That’s why there’s 3 usernames with 3 email addresses. Confused yet? [Image: sleepy.gif]

Yes, it was a big pain-in-the-butt registering! But I’m going to use Internet Explorer from now on with your site. Thanks again.

I used chrome to register and have used it since to log on without any issues whatsoever. So, the problem lies with your computer (or chrome settings) and not the browser.

Usually deleting existing rooshvforum.network cookies and then restarting your browser does the trick.