rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

infinite prosperity ?

infinite prosperity ?

Recently, i've been doing some research and look for ways to earn money outside of work and i came across this website. http://www .infinite-prosperity.com/

They are a mentoring website on how to trade currencies. i've signed up to the free membership and they seem very convincing. One of their students apparently averaged a 6% a month return trading 2 hours a week, which is insane but i also like the lifestyle they are promoting, which is to be financially independent. they charge alot ($499) for the course, but they seem legit to me. what do you guys think ?

infinite prosperity ?

Quote: (12-31-2013 06:50 AM)darion Wrote:  

Recently, i've been doing some research and look for ways to earn money outside of work and i came across this website. http://www .infinite-prosperity.com/

They are a mentoring website on how to trade currencies. i've signed up to the free membership and they seem very convincing. One of their students apparently averaged a 6% a month return trading 2 hours a week, which is insane but i also like the lifestyle they are promoting, which is to be financially independent. they charge alot ($499) for the course, but they seem legit to me. what do you guys think ?

Do not waste your money on it. If you knew how to make 6% a month return, why would you sell the secret for only $499?

infinite prosperity ?

Sounds like bullshit, and the name itself is strikingly dubious.

infinite prosperity ?

With 5 posts, I think you need more credibility to start pushing an affiliate program/get rich quick scheme.

WIA

infinite prosperity ?

If you want to be financially independent, don't give $500 of your money away to those clowns.

infinite prosperity ?

Quote: (12-31-2013 06:50 AM)darion Wrote:  

i also like the lifestyle they are promoting, which is to be financially independent

Yeah it's a cool lifestyle - it could be working for them if they find fools who pay 500 USD ..