rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get Your Swag Up

Get Your Swag Up

After swooping a new piece, my game & confidence is on top of the world. For the next few days, I truly do not give a fuck. Women respond strongly, and success compounds upon itself. I don't have to do anything to summon it. Swag flows naturally.

When starting from 0 however, especially after landing in a new city, or after a week without pussy, my swag resets. I become thirsty, and move back into hunter mode.

Satisfaction is temporary. It comes from success. Confidence is steady. It's the baseline mindset a player operates from. Swagger however, is the outward display of your inner game. It's what signals to a female hamster, "ALERT - who IS this guy? What's the source of his confidence? He must have something special going for him..."

Every ladies man has a different style of swagger. How do you put yours on display?

I'll share mine first. It's simple. The best technique I've employed is to smile.

The body takes the lead, and the mind follows. Most folks think it's the other way around. That they need to get their mind right first. Not true. Force yourself to smile, head up, and take up more space with your body. Do it now. Smile big for no reason. With teeth showing. Just do it. Now make it REAL smile. From your soul. You can feel the change instantly. Hold it for a while.

Now that you have a sly, to shit eating grin on your face, you're ready to follow up with that girl on the phone, or hit the street to holler at some fine inspiration.

How about you? What do you guys do to get in the mode?

Get Your Swag Up

1. Slow the fuck down.
2. Chest out, shoulders back, head tilted slightly back and normally to one side or the other
3. Constantly smirking, like there is always some inside joke running around in my head (which there is)
4. 3-5 pause upon entering any store/coffee shop/club/etc. During that time I scan the environment and take in everything. Always be aware of your surroundings.
5. Take up room. When sitting or standing.

Basically just slow things down, always have a smirk, and take up room.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Get Your Swag Up

Quote: (12-30-2013 12:21 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

1. Slow the fuck down.
2. Chest out, shoulders back, head tilted slightly back and normally to one side or the other
3. Constantly smirking, like there is always some inside joke running around in my head (which there is)
4. 3-5 pause upon entering any store/coffee shop/club/etc. During that time I scan the environment and take in everything. Always be aware of your surroundings.
5. Take up room. When sitting or standing.

Basically just slow things down, always have a smirk, and take up room.

I do this all the fucking time. It also seems to uplift my mood big time.