rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is online dating a waste of time for minorities?

OKC also did a study on this. http://blog.okcupid.com/index.html/your-r...-you-back/

I personally have never seen success from online dating being a multiracial guy.

What is your guys take on this?

Geez,is people from BB Misc migrating here?

It might be..but ive subsidized 6 bangs on top of having a main girlfriend from OKC,and about a dozen dates, since august.

Ill admit..I've made accounts for friends and used the same exact messages..and theyve gotten many more responses.
theres a much bigger group of women that just wont go for non-white people period.
But I feel like its the same as being in a club. A decent portion might not go for black guys cause of what their friends would thing

One the same note. Ive pulled nice, educated career women off OKC that have went from 0-60 in 3 seconds... Invited me straight to their houses..or went out with me and had one drink before going back to one of our places.

I use to be one of the people that will be first to wonder if a specific minority will do well in a specific place.
At the end of the day..It comes down to how well your game will work.

Ive thrown women on some of my friends..as a level where they simply had to play "don't fuck up" game...and they still couldnt get laid.

For the record..My main girl that Ive bee with for the last couple months is a white sheltered, private university girl from a small new england state who now lives in the south. she swore she would never date a black guy she met me
And of all places..I met her on POF.

This wasn't luck..this was game.

I am the cock carousel

Maybe not a waste of time, but the stats show that all things being equal, white guys have the most advantage on OKC.

Still a source for non-whites to get pussy though.

Depends what your going after.

I get good response from black chicks

Next come Latinos

And finally there are whites.

I'm def new to OKC so I'm still working on my profile and opener but I've gotten a new girl out for dates at an avg of 1 per week.

But yeh, white guys have an advantage but it's not like minorities don't get play.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I think white guys have a built in advantage as the numbers reflect. That said, I think for anyone in the fairly normal range, it will work if you work it. The question is will it offer an acceptable ROI.

The underlying factor is still how you look, Not your race.

I cant get laid in OKC. No responses from there. OKC in South Texas is lower quality anyway. This year I have around 4 POF lays and 2 CL lays.

I banged one white chick who loved my pictures. Didnt like rap at all. She was just an open chick. I banged a rocker chick who looked like the type that would never mess with black dudes. That pussy opened up the first night. The rest were probably looking for black cock.

In the end your photos are your best asset anyway. My photos are shitty. All my dates are surprised on how good I looked in person. If I had great photos would I get laid more? Probably. I am 5'6",165 with a good build. My height probably fucks me up more than my race. I am not too attractive so regardless online game is a crapshoot for me anyway. Its like poker. You can start with a pocket pair and still lose. I am working with a mid suited connector hand so I win a few every so often.

Anybody who has great pictures, a decent profile can get laid with 10 minutes of work a day online. Is that considered a waste of time?

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

It depends on how you compensate for your perceived flaws. (in this case, not being white).

Specially with online dating where the profile picture matters significantly more.

But then again, remember that an LARGE number of men who resort to online dating have terrible game... and these flaws are not compensated but actually accentuated through bad game+limiting beliefs. I've learned not to put much faith in such surveys and their findings.

If there was a survey done of proven non-white members on this forum and their ability to pull on these websites, it might be a more useful statistic for us.

The best way to go is to actively FIND someone who's a minority still managing to pull, learn from him, apply as much as you can to your own profile, and move on.

Works just as well for every other "popular opinion" .

Quote: (12-28-2013 09:18 AM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

The underlying factor is still how you look, Not your race.

^^^This

I have a buddy who is black and chicks were going ga ga goo for his profile, guy is pretty ripped and looks good. Online dating is looks first and foremost

Online dating has been a complete waste of time this whole month. I'm down to probably a 3% response rate. I think chicks keep a b/f around for Xmas to get some free shit. Ironic, cause I do the exact opposite. Maybe it'll pickup after the New Year.

It's location dependent. It's also town dependent. Certain towns around my way interracial dating is a big no-no. Some other towns I know it's more common than not. And these places are 30 minutes apart.

If you wanna bang white girls as a black dude go visit a few clubs in Maryland. That's all I've ever seen down there. Hit up the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore. It's a pretty dope area.

Team Nachos

redacted

There's soooo many women in NYC. And they all have nice long slender legs.

Team Nachos

http://livinginthedeadcity.weebly.com/1/...iment.html

Good Read

I haven't done any online dating this year because I didn't find the value and quality to be worth the effort, at least in DC. Hard to say how much race was a factor though. I think in some instances it may have been because I had seen instances where relatively higher quality girls would flatly state a racial preference on their profile, which often was white men.

But I still found success by putting up high quality pics, which I have plenty of from parties and events I've been to with hired photographers around. Then one or two good cell phone pics. The pics were so good that I always looked worse in person which is what you want to go for unless you happen to look the same either way.

Use the pics to reel them in, and then use game to fuck them.

With the profile content, go with something that you feel natural addressing in a shit test because a lot of those chicks will shit test you about something on your profile, regardless of what's in it.

I never used online dating to actually date a chick. Only SNL. If it didn't happen, I just moved on. I think it has value to hone conversational skills with chicks.

Yes. Leave the white women to me.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (12-28-2013 02:33 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Yes. Leave the white women to me.

Haha. Actually, I didn't see so much of that from white women - which wouldn't have bothered me in the least since I understand how people would prefer their own race - but it would be weird to see a latina or some other type of race say that. White chicks were actually my go-to lays.

Quote: (12-28-2013 01:43 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Use the pics to reel them in, and then use game to fuck them.

That's some straight-up gospel right there.

[Image: ijtbcG.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It's not a waste of time, just have to show higher value.

I laugh at these chicks that take selfies in a rundown house.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Your overall look is definitely more important than your race online. Just as many including Roosh have noted, typically white guys have access to potentially attract a larger percentage of women overall. But the women that are attracted to black men have a stronger attraction to them instantly.

Online dating should mimic real life dating in this regard as well. If you are not getting results online, it most likely has to do with something about your online game. Photos, profile, opening messages, follow up...

Are you guys nerding it out in your pics? Do you try to look more hipster (think NBA player) than hip hop look? For me I can't pull off a hip hop look so I am going to start experimenting with a more hipster type of look.

hahaha... funny.. I actually use weaker photos (though the weaker ones are still good) and then show up looking better in person (I've been told this numerous times).. or I'll have pics where I look a tad bit different in each one (been told this plenty as well)..

they are normally ready to go (excited about me and ready to fuck) before I show up in my opinion. so when I show up looking even better AND turn out to be even cooler in person.. all systems are a go..

how excited and ready are you when a cute bitch shows up looking even hotter than her pics?

I once made Nigel Big Game an account on OKC to see how fat women would respond. Some ate it up, even the white fatties. Especially when Nigel told them about his deep fryer. Seriously. You can cross racial boundaries if you have strong appeal with specific niches or groups.

if you're an asian or indian guy going for white girls then yes it's a waste of time. you'd need to be in the top 2% of your race to get any traction online.