rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

App / spreadsheet / program to manage prospects

What do you guys do to keep track of so many girls?

I probably miss out on tons of bangs just by forgetting about girls completely and that's just out of the phone numbers I get from approaches. If you throw in trying to manage following up with girls online on a number of sites and apps, trying to remember to log into your throwaway email for craiglist bangs, trying to get girls in more creative ways, it can just be too many to follow..

I go through my phone and see so many dead-end conversations where I didn't even follow up. Now I'm reactivating online accounts and it's 10x worse. I just left a bunch of girls hanging.

Do you guys have some sort of system where you track who you want to follow up with and your current status of communication with them?

Seems like some sort of customer relations management software would be ideal for this, except the only product we'd be selling is our wit, charm and killing instinct in the sack.

Google drive spreadsheets.
It's reachable wherever you are, got its own app for phones.

I just make columns with name, city, number, last contacted, email and my 3-grade scale.

I just came across this googling:

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/497135 links to harem.manwhore.org

Good point.. i definitely need to start doing this..
I often go back through my list of whatsapp chats and find unfinished business..
Amazing how a bit of time passing can also warm up cold leads into very hot leads. Guess it just depends on timing and luck as to whats happening her end.

Vicious.. intruiged to know what this 3 grade scale entails. I love seeing how others define girls they are in contact with. I just use the old number rating trick after their name.

I dislike the the 1-10 because people are lying to themselves and others with those grades. Most people can't help help it.

My grade is No/Yes/Hell Yes!

You guys been beat.
http://dealbreaker.com/2012/04/financial...ppy-girls/

Apparently an investment banker made a spreadsheet EXACTLY for this function. I found it when I was trying to teach myself financial modeling

If you want the excel sheet for yourself as a model to make your own it's HERE

^ dudes sheet looks pretty weak to me.

Hell. I'd bet money that mine is the most advanced in the world.

Wouldn't share it online, but in person guys think I'm crazy after they see it. Probably true.

Anyone think there could be a product opportunity for such a system? Hmmm...

That link I posted sucks. No variable for current status.. Aka barely talking, fuck next date, etc

Quote: (12-27-2013 11:50 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

^ dudes sheet looks pretty weak to me.

Hell. I'd bet money that mine is the most advanced in the world.

Wouldn't share it online, but in person guys think I'm crazy after they see it. Probably true.

Anyone think there could be a product opportunity for such a system? Hmmm...

For an excel template? It's too easy to pirate and you can't lock it down, not to mention the legal issues since you are selling something that's built with and uses another company's software.

If anything this board could used a locked down area that your random googler can't see so that way you could share it, and other shit like that.
Same with OKcupid pickup lines.

Quote: (12-27-2013 05:37 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I just make columns with name, city, number, last contacted, email and my 3-grade scale.

I do the same thing. ha ha. Using the three digit area code ranking (eg, a 718 has a 7 face, 1 means you would do her, and an 8 body).

Take care of those titties for me.

[Image: 7TFJaCH.jpg]

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

It's a spreadsheet, it's not rocket science. If you're investing real time in putting one up you are focusing on the wrong things.