rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budapest

Budapest

Hi Guys,
Just a quick question: have you ever been to Budapest? If yes how is it? Any feedback regarding the girls over there? I heard only good things about this city and would like to go soon...
Tks !

Budapest

Never been brother. Sorry.

When are you leaving? Is the trip for business or pleasure or both?

Fortune favors the bold.

Budapest

I am planning to go the 29th of December and come back the 2nd of January. I'll go with some friends and I hope it will be fun... I'll make a trip report in order to let you know my experience !

Budapest

Quote: (11-06-2008 02:58 AM)julio26 Wrote:  

I am planning to go the 29th of December and come back the 2nd of January. I'll go with some friends and I hope it will be fun... I'll make a trip report in order to let you know my experience !

I was there in the early 90s, right after the Iron Curtain fell. Some buildings were still scarred from the anti-Soviet uprising of 1956, but the city was vibrant. I noticed that Budapest just starts getting revved up around 10 p.m. (when nearby Vienna virtually closes down). The Hungarians seemed to enjoy their nightlife!

Budapest

Quote: (11-06-2008 02:58 AM)julio26 Wrote:  

Awesome. Short and sweet, eh? Can't wait to hear the travel report!

Fortune favors the bold.

Budapest

I hit up Budapest in the height summer of 2008 with a fellow playboy friend who travels extensively with me and is a great wingman.

The summer time in Budapest is extremely live and the city comes alive full blast. The city is full of daytime and evening action and the chicks are very hot and receptive.

My 1st priority before the trip was to line up chicks via badoo and MySpace which was still decent but on its last leg at the time to line up some cool contacts to hit up before my stay which ended up coming through for me and we had some nice girls to hang out with upon arrival. I was only there for 5 days as this was a combo trip from Prague. We flew into Prague and took stayed there for 4 days then took the train 8 hours to Budapest (had an option on staying in Bratislava for the night but passed on it, If I had more time I would of checked it out).

Budapest is an extremely outdoor orientated city during the summer time with the Spas/Baths (Outdoor Spas/Day Game Galor) and Kerts (Outdoor Clubs). We hit up the major outdoor clubs like Buddha Bar and Cafe Rio at night and the day spots which are kind of like Rehab in Vegas for daytime action along with the parks and cafes in the city so there are plenty of options. You just cant go wrong anywhere in Budapest during the summer time.

The party scene is very intense and goes all night into the day as well during the summer. I stayed at the Marriott Hotel Apartments which was close to everything in the city and walking distance to nightlife and clubs etc (I get really good employee rates from a friend who works in corporate). Me and my boy ended up banging chicks we met on the net through websites and the other one I met at a club that we ordered bottle service at the same night. It was Hip-Hop Night and we were the only brothas in the joint so it was the perfect storm for us to pull High Quality chicks . We invited two groups of chicks to our table with Hip-Hop music being played in full effect and let the choosin begin It was pretty easy and straight forward as we were considered very exotic and since It was Hip-Hop Night it played into their fantasy I guess. Straight model quality chicks It was pretty surreal scene and within 30 minutes I was making out with one of the girls in the club at our table and making plans for the nightcap [Image: smile.gif].

Overall, Budapest is a great city to visit especially during the summer time. The outdoor clubs are amazing and get really packed but the atmopshere and vibe for partying is GREAT! The place is cheap especially since the collapse of their economy and the food is pretty good. I noticed that the girls dont speak good English overall compared to Prague but they make up for it with their hotness and uniqueness also the city was much more alive than Prague in my opinion during the summertime. Didnt notice that many stag parties either which is a plus compared to Prague which has been overran by them. Budapest doesnt get alot of fairly Young Americanos (Under 35) either and the ones they do get I believe are mostly military or older cruise ship passengers so If you stand out as something different once again your in there and can pull If you have game. Also didnt notice the "Thirsty-Dusty-African-Poor-Immigrant" presence as much or really at all so that's a huge plus as the local girls havent been exploited by their presence as much as Prague and Milan for example. The music is mostly house at best outdoor clubs in the city. You can find some nice hotel bars that play Jazz music as well.

Definitely visit Budapest June-August as that's when all the outdoor activities are in full swing and get your swoop on! I met some really cool long lasting friends during this trip that I kicked it with in NYC and LA that ended up coming as AuPairs a few summers later. If your coming for a short visit definitely get your internet game on and hit the club scene and day game by just walking the lively summer streets It's a pretty easy and straight forward city to get a hold of. Also the taxi cabs are SCAM ARTISTS definitely have a good taxi lined up from your hotel or a local chick can get one for you. The city is pretty easy to walk though especially If your staying near the River. My memory from the names of the spots are cloudy but as we all know spots change I will try to gather more names of the current hot spots from my friends tonight.

Attached is a flick of one of my internet gaming conquests who lives in Budapest...she came to NYC last summer as an AuPair and we kicked it a few times and I took her out Uptown in Harlem and hit the Poconos one summer weekend as well. Extremely fly chick who models really sweet and charming girl and very hot in a natural way.

Budapest

Tight report. Let me ask this...which city -- Prague or Budapest -- had the highest concentration of dimes???

Budapest

Well Budapest in the summertime just had a more lively feel to it than Prague in the summer. The girls dressed more provocative and were dressing less in Budapest. I would say the women had a more exotic and varied look and feel in Budapest overall. I would stick with Prague in Fall/Spring and Budapest in June/July.

Budapest

Funny - its the exact opposite in Slovenia in the summertime. Slovenia is to be avoided at all costs during summer months until October, when all the fly honeys come back from vacation and head back to school.

I guess they all head down to Budapest....[Image: smile.gif]

Budapest

It must be because Budapest does not have access to a beach. Slovenia borders on the sea. In Bulgaria, it's the same thing - if you go June-July-August, skip the large cities and head straight to be beach, as everyone is there. Of course, not all can afford to skip town and stay at the beach all summer, but they at least drive there for the weekend, so during weekdays they save their energy and money for the weekend beach party, and there is not much nightlife in the cities.

Budapest

The Budapest/Hungary summer beach scene is located in Lake Balaton I heard It gets live there in August and Lake July with alot of festivals, parties and international DJ Scene the girls we hung out with were making plans to hit it up in August. I belive its about 3 hours from Budapest. Plenty of Youtube Videos with scenes of the action you can find online as well. Another reason why I believe Budapest is a great scene for June/August is the prevelance of the outdoor club and cafe scene and the psuedo beach parties they have at the Spas during the day time and near the rivers so it kind of makes up for not having a beach in the city. Plenty of recreation in the city which makes it a fun summer time destination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Balaton

Budapest

Quote: (10-14-2010 06:19 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

The Budapest/Hungary summer beach scene is located in Lake Balaton I heard It gets live there in August and Lake July with alot of festivals, parties and international DJ Scene the girls we hung out with were making plans to hit it up in August. I belive its about 3 hours from Budapest. Plenty of Youtube Videos with scenes of the action you can find online as well. Another reason why I believe Budapest is a great scene for June/August is the prevelance of the outdoor club and cafe scene and the psuedo beach parties they have at the Spas during the day time and near the rivers so it kind of makes up for not having a beach in the city. Plenty of recreation in the city which makes it a fun summer time destination.

Not to hijack the thread but ISW, don't forget to drop the science on Santiago, DR and Brasilla when u get a chance.

Budapest

Quote: (10-13-2010 01:53 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I hit up Budapest in the height summer of 2008 with a fellow playboy friend who travels extensively with me and is a great wingman.

The summer time in Budapest is extremely live and the city comes alive full blast. The city is full of daytime and evening action and the chicks are very hot and receptive.

My 1st priority before the trip was to line up chicks via badoo and MySpace which was still decent but on its last leg at the time to line up some cool contacts to hit up before my stay which ended up coming through for me and we had some nice girls to hang out with upon arrival. I was only there for 5 days as this was a combo trip from Prague. We flew into Prague and took stayed there for 4 days then took the train 8 hours to Budapest (had an option on staying in Bratislava for the night but passed on it, If I had more time I would of checked it out).

Budapest is an extremely outdoor orientated city during the summer time with the Spas/Baths (Outdoor Spas/Day Game Galor) and Kerts (Outdoor Clubs). We hit up the major outdoor clubs like Buddha Bar and Cafe Rio at night and the day spots which are kind of like Rehab in Vegas for daytime action along with the parks and cafes in the city so there are plenty of options. You just cant go wrong anywhere in Budapest during the summer time.

The party scene is very intense and goes all night into the day as well during the summer. I stayed at the Marriott Hotel Apartments which was close to everything in the city and walking distance to nightlife and clubs etc (I get really good employee rates from a friend who works in corporate). Me and my boy ended up banging chicks we met on the net through websites and the other one I met at a club that we ordered bottle service at the same night. It was Hip-Hop Night and we were the only brothas in the joint so it was the perfect storm for us to pull High Quality chicks . We invited two groups of chicks to our table with Hip-Hop music being played in full effect and let the choosin begin It was pretty easy and straight forward as we were considered very exotic and since It was Hip-Hop Night it played into their fantasy I guess. Straight model quality chicks It was pretty surreal scene and within 30 minutes I was making out with one of the girls in the club at our table and making plans for the nightcap [Image: smile.gif].

Overall, Budapest is a great city to visit especially during the summer time. The outdoor clubs are amazing and get really packed but the atmopshere and vibe for partying is GREAT! The place is cheap especially since the collapse of their economy and the food is pretty good. I noticed that the girls dont speak good English overall compared to Prague but they make up for it with their hotness and uniqueness also the city was much more alive than Prague in my opinion during the summertime. Didnt notice that many stag parties either which is a plus compared to Prague which has been overran by them. Budapest doesnt get alot of fairly Young Americanos (Under 35) either and the ones they do get I believe are mostly military or older cruise ship passengers so If you stand out as something different once again your in there and can pull If you have game. Also didnt notice the "Thirsty-Dusty-African-Poor-Immigrant" presence as much or really at all so that's a huge plus as the local girls havent been exploited by their presence as much as Prague and Milan for example. The music is mostly house at best outdoor clubs in the city. You can find some nice hotel bars that play Jazz music as well.

Definitely visit Budapest June-August as that's when all the outdoor activities are in full swing and get your swoop on! I met some really cool long lasting friends during this trip that I kicked it with in NYC and LA that ended up coming as AuPairs a few summers later. If your coming for a short visit definitely get your internet game on and hit the club scene and day game by just walking the lively summer streets It's a pretty easy and straight forward city to get a hold of. Also the taxi cabs are SCAM ARTISTS definitely have a good taxi lined up from your hotel or a local chick can get one for you. The city is pretty easy to walk though especially If your staying near the River. My memory from the names of the spots are cloudy but as we all know spots change I will try to gather more names of the current hot spots from my friends tonight.

Attached is a flick of one of my internet gaming conquests who lives in Budapest...she came to NYC last summer as an AuPair and we kicked it a few times and I took her out Uptown in Harlem and hit the Poconos one summer weekend as well. Extremely fly chick who models really sweet and charming girl and very hot in a natural way.

@INS-Now that's what I am talking about! Great data sheet and pic. I have been talking to a few chics from Budapest on the net and have considered going down, however it seems like fall/winter is not ideal at all. Also soon I when work slows down a bit I will do my write up on my summer trip to Iceland!

Budapest

Quote: (10-14-2010 06:19 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

The girl in your photo looks a little bit Middle Eastern. Is that the "look" you find in Hungary in general?

I'm more into the blondes or light-skinned brunettes with blue/grey/green eyes. Can you find that more in Prague or is Prague not even worth it because it's been totally tapped out from all the tourism?

Budapest

Quote: (10-14-2010 03:51 PM)midknight Wrote:  

The girl in your photo looks a little bit Middle Eastern. Is that the "look" you find in Hungary in general?

Not surprising, considering that Hungary was once part of the Ottoman(i.e modern day Turkey) empire.

But, you get the blondes too. Blondes with beautiful round, almost Brazilian booties.

Budapest

You have a varying look in Budapest probably one of the most diverse I've seen in Europe with local women. I banged a blonde and the brunette you see there that's why I loved it so much diversity and flavour in the women. Only thing is that many of them don't speak English but the blonde I banged who worked at a jewerly store that I met at the club spoke plenty of Dinglish [Image: smile.gif]

I think Prague is kind of tapped out but of course there is still fun and a few gems to be had but It's extremely ran over with tourists from what I've seen. I got a chance to meet some cute local girls at clubs like M1, Radost FX & Tretters and a few other spots. Next time I hit Czech Republic I'm going to hit some secondary cities for sure.

Budapest

Quote: (10-14-2010 04:19 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

You have a varying look in Budapest probably one of the most diverse I've seen in Europe with local women. I banged a blonde and the brunette you see there that's why I loved it so much diversity and flavour in the women. Only thing is that many of them don't speak English but the blonde I banged who worked at a jewerly store that I met at the club spoke plenty of Dinglish [Image: smile.gif]

I think Prague is kind of tapped out but of course there is still fun and a few gems to be had but It's extremely ran over with tourists from what I've seen. I got a chance to meet some cute local girls at clubs like M1, Radost FX & Tretters and a few other spots. Next time I hit Czech Republic I'm going to hit some secondary cities for sure.

Thanks Swagger. Too bad about the English thing. Do you have a photo of the blonde as well by any chance?

Which cities in Europe could you see yourself living in long-term if you had a choice, taking into account girls, atmosphere, and cost of living?

Budapest

Going to Budapest next week if anyone have some fresh spots please let me now. Thks.

Budapest

Wednesday: Moulin Rouge (not miss)
Thursday: Fridge Festival (now over)
Friday: Szimpla (alternative hipster crowd great place to check out) and Creol (some gold diggers).
Saturday: Fridge Festival (now over) and Creol.

Avoid:
Club Instant.

Like said before cabbies will try to scam you. Just ask how much is to get to ... before you get in.
Didn´t felt racism or danger.

There´s not one type of girl in hungary. In the same group you can have a gypsy looking girl and a blonde with blue eyes. I´ve noticed girls in general are shorter than their EE counterparts. They are more petite and brunnete. A lot
People are extremely friendly. I had a first wrong impression from the tourism office in the airport.

For eating: Central Restaurant. Had dinner with my homies and serbian girls. Violin playing, etc, etc. 19 euros each.

Sightseing hunagarian parliament and Saint augustin church.

Good huntings fellas.

Budapest

I heard chicks there are wild horny pagan nymphos.

Any idea how Asian guys fare there?

Budapest

Well me and my homeboy gang-banged a blonde doubled-dick clutching slut while in Budapest and she was totally with It so anything is possible I guess.

As far as Asian guys are concerned I think as long as you are smooth and un-nerdy you would do well there.

Budapest

Quote:Quote:

me and my homeboy gang-banged a blonde doubled-dick clutching slut

Lmao

Budapest

International Swagger I like your style. I have been to both Prague and Budapest, you are on the money. Prague is played out but the secondary cities can be good fun, Budapest is still a untapped resource and like my ex says "she is happy north americans don't have direct flights to there".

What is your timetable for next year?
You coming to Toronto?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Budapest

Quote: (11-15-2010 08:28 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

International Swagger I like your style. I have been to both Prague and Budapest, you are on the money. Prague is played out but the secondary cities can be good fun, Budapest is still a untapped resource and like my ex says "she is happy north americans don't have direct flights to there".

What is your timetable for next year?
You coming to Toronto?

Thanks Rudebwoy! I need to get back up to Tdot soon I love that place but damn It damn cold right about now I'm sure. I havent been during the winter time there but I'm not opposed to making it happen. Any good winter time activities that pop off?

Delta Airlines flies direct into Budapest but It's seasonal. They just ended it at the end of October from JFK but it will start up again in April. I will try to get out there again and some Czech secondary cities in May or June. I flew from BUD to JFK back in the summer of 2008 when I hit up Budapest very smooth ride. One of my travel buddies just met a chick from Budapest online and flew out to Prague to meet up with her and said It was a great time.

My time table is all over the place but I stick with warmer destionation from December to February then when the spring time rolls around I will be open back up to Europe again me and Fman are hitting up Macedonia in April for a week and currently in the planning stages of it right now.

Budapest

@ Intl Swagger - Macedonia, no stop off in Croatia or Serbia (Belgrade).

I have just returned back to the Tdot (4 yrs in London), there are alot more cool little bars. But I would strongly suggest Montreal, hands down the best city in Canada. The closest thing to Europe without being there. Weather here is ok now, January and February is another story.

I will PM you my 2011 plan...

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com