rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of my side pieces bought me a gift for Christmas

[Image: 51ezMhK-vaL.jpg]
How to live with a huge penis

I told her...I been alive for 20 somethin years...I don't need a book to tell me how to live my life!

I am the cock carousel

I think you are leaving out the part where she got you some "ExtenZe" to get you started.

I used to own that book. I liked to leave it around my apartment for visitors to find.

People would drop the book when they got to the measuring part =D

Unfortunately, someone stole it.

Yo Sourcecode - you trying to tell us something? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Give her this book in return:

[Image: 41IOITFljzL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

http://www.amazon.com/How-Eat-Stinky-Pussy-Blow/dp/0976202638/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1388066677

[quote

409 of 445 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Like a community in a book. Thank you., May 19, 2009
By Daniel R. Dreifort "REVIEW-BOT-9000" (the lap of luxury) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: How to Live with a Huge Penis (Paperback)
Having the girth of a large shampoo bottle is allegedly a blessing... as long as you're not the one with the "gift". Guys think they want one. Women think they want it given to them. However, my psyche is scarred (and confused) from the howls I've heard after I drop trou. Are they scared? Turned on? Is there a monster behind me? No. The monster has always been in my pants. Only now, after reading this wonderful book have I been able to make peace with my piece.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comments (4)

114 of 135 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars True and So poignant, June 13, 2009
By J. Clark - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I wasn't going to buy this book but my girlfriend actually got it for me for my birthday. I read it cover to cover and it really has changed my life. I have always suffered with having a (my girlfriend calls it) gi-normous penis. Imagine have two soda cans duct tapped together in your pants. I have always had a hard time sitting down and forget about it if I have an erection. Some people think it would be so awesome to have such a flesh sword in you grundies but I can tell you that it is not what it is cracked up to be. Have you ever had some hottie NOT have sex with you because she was trebling like a newborn fawn? Have you ever been accused of stuffing something down your Granimal jeans by your playground buddies? Have you ever been asked to GO HOME from your boss because you were distracting co-workers? Buy this book- it will change your whole life!
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment (1)

26 of 30 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, March 6, 2013
By Eli Royal - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Well done, Makes a fantastic back of toilette book. Especially if you have guests that aren't aware of your condition.
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment

25 of 31 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars I lost a leg, June 9, 2013
By Peg - See all my reviews
Its not all bad, I lost a leg in the war, but luckily because of my huge Penis you cant even tell apart from the one small shoe.
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comments (2)

7 of 8 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advice for people like us, April 25, 2013
By Nolabama - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Having been endowed beyond measure I found hope and relief in this little tome. The prayers are especially reassuring for men like us.
[/quote]

This is an actual book, and some of the reviews are hilarious!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I just read the preview for this book on Amazon and burst out laughing when I read the following paragraph: "I was the troubled young doctoral student who'd been found unconscious after beating my penis bloody with a hammer. I'd been courting a beautiful undergrad all semester, and, after a few dates, we found ourselves petting on my couch. But when I unzipped my fly and draped my penis on her leg, she let out a deafening scream, and ran, half naked, out of my apartment. In her panic, she fell down my building's staircase, broke her neck and dies instantly."

Scotian, I'm over here dying right now... that little story alone is GOLD!..

ahh, the trials and tribulations of having a monster cock....smh