rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British Girls Yum Yum

British Girls Yum Yum

If there's one group of girls that really turns me on it's the Brits!

[Image: 2337461496_e80ff3df74.jpg]

Look at how classy she is holding that glass. Yum Yum.

If there's on thing I like about British girls, it's their sense of style and grace!

[Image: more-beautiful-chavs.jpg]

And when the British people go to soccer/football games they are always orderly and keep those unruly Germans in line!

[Image: 527479076_e983fd0caa.jpg]

But really, what I love most about Britain is the girls!

[Image: bingersSWNS0101_468x474.jpg]

British Girls Yum Yum

Haha hilarious! I actually don't mind seeing girls like the first one at times, quick whiz bang away right there in the limo, audience invited haha.

Yeah I have some good "mates" in England, not a bad bunch all in all, but I tell ya what, the moment they start to talk shit about American manners I can point out a whole laundry list of things about Brits (especially abroad) that people hate.

British Girls Yum Yum

Yesssss!!! Just bought a one way ticket to England after reading this post...

British Girls Yum Yum

Does anyone have a lay report or best strategies that work on British women? I've only met 2 from Surrey for very brief periods, but it seems they were snobbish and standoffish. Getting them into bed would require some hard-core game, which I did not have the time for, not to mention one was heavily cock-blocking me.

Mixx

British Girls Yum Yum

I find British girls less attractive than American girls, in both a physical and personable perspective.

British Girls Yum Yum

Quote: (12-08-2010 04:47 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Does anyone have a lay report or best strategies that work on British women? I've only met 2 from Surrey for very brief periods, but it seems they were snobbish and standoffish. Getting them into bed would require some hard-core game, which I did not have the time for, not to mention one was heavily cock-blocking me.

Mixx

All you have to do to fuck a hot British/English girl is manage to get less wasted than their men. The men get so totally fucking smashed they can barely speak to the girls.
In L.A. I met some girls visiting that were 9s, I couldn't believe it since most British chicks I've met have that pasty gross skin that looks like theres a rash about to pop out on it.
I did meet a fine one that I banged in Australia too. Again, the just don't get so fucked up strategy was all I needed.

British Girls Yum Yum

Quote: (12-08-2010 08:28 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Mixx

All you have to do to fuck a hot British/English girl is manage to get less wasted than their men. The men get so totally fucking smashed they can barely speak to the girls.
In L.A. I met some girls visiting that were 9s, I couldn't believe it since most British chicks I've met have that pasty gross skin that looks like theres a rash about to pop out on it.
I did meet a fine one that I banged in Australia too. Again, the just don't get so fucked up strategy was all I needed.

Hahaha! Hilarious! But I feel like it's probably true. Sidenote on Ausis. The chicks are just about as unattractive physically as British girls, but at least they are typically a lot cooler.

British Girls Yum Yum

Quote: (12-08-2010 08:31 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2010 08:28 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Mixx

Hahaha! Hilarious! But I feel like it's probably true. Sidenote on Ausis. The chicks are just about as unattractive physically as British girls, but at least they are typically a lot cooler.

I lived in Perth on the west coast for about 4 months and I saw a lot of stunners. It's the most isolated city in the world and since not many tourists go there (the east coast with Sydney Brisbane etc take up most of the tourism) Being American automatically get's you points, it's so weird to be described as having an "international accent" by these chicks with Australian accents.

British Girls Yum Yum

Australia and New Zealand are definitely places I'd like to visit. Especially since I can shred there as well. My mom spent a couple of months there when I was younger and loved it. She showed me all the pics, it looked amazing. Ever since then I've wanted to go. Not to mention New Zealand has the best snowboard parks in the world after the US and Canada.

British Girls Yum Yum

Funny, some of the hottest girls I think in Hollywood are brits.....Sienna Miller esp.

British Girls Yum Yum

ill give the english girls this....

they are down to party and fuck!

British Girls Yum Yum

The best looking British women are the immigrants to Britain.

British Girls Yum Yum

Quote: (12-08-2010 09:12 PM)Biz Wrote:  

Funny, some of the hottest girls I think in Hollywood are brits.....Sienna Miller esp.

Yeah there are a lot of hot British girls in showbiz like Kelly Brook

[Image: kelly-brook2218.jpg]

and Cheryl Tweedy

[Image: xxCheryl-Tweedy_01.jpg]

But most British girls look like the pics posted and the drinking culture there is hardcore.

An average British chick, looks wise, is probably a 3-4 out of 10 and I would say is as unattractive as your average American chick although we have not quite caught up with you guys in terms of the obesity epidemic yet.

The comment about football games that the original poster made about football games is retarded though. I have been going to football games all my life until I left the UK in 2006 and nothing bad has ever happened.

The UK's football violence culture was mostly stamped out in the 1970s and games now are extremely well organised and policed with very very little trouble.

British Girls Yum Yum

Kelly Brook is Smokin hott! I fell asleep to her 2 nights ago on late night showtime in a flick called Survival Island...B movie with Billy Zane.

British Girls Yum Yum

Yeah there are exceptions. I was in Northern England and def. saw some really nice looking girls. Like a minnie America, the smaller towns will have more conservative couples who marry earlier and have kids early. The larger cities just like here has more sloots and "open minded" party animals of varying shapes and sizes. On average they are a little less attractive than Americans. The teeth tend to be the big deciding factor in may cases. The dudes dressed pretty original though, I had to give them that. Unlike the Germans or Swedes who wear tight weird colored shit to the bar at times, the Brits always had on cool looking stuff.

On a side note, one thing I noticed in England was the handsome, athletic, well dressed English dude with a dumpy looking woman. It was more often than not the case in many of the clubs and bars.

About 8 years ago I was on a plane over and one slightly cute and slightly chubby English woman of about 40 started to rub my calf with her foot over and over...I got nervouse because at first I thought it was a mistake, but then when I looked down and saw her staring at me and asking how long I was going to be in England for, I became very uncomfortable. This was probably the most direct I have ever had a woman be with me when heavy drinking was not involved.

The next English girl I met I only got a freaking kiss and she wanted to drive me to the Airport. Perhaps she was a good girl. But in England I had some success. I did meet some really slutt English girls in Cancun of all places.

British Girls Yum Yum

Banging English chicks is as easy as beating off. I'm blond haired and blue eyed w/ a heavy southern accent. Girls from the U.K. and Australia go loony toons over the accent. I f-closed an aussie in 4 hours in a pub behind Russel Station. Went to Birmingham and Newcastle and never saw one American in either town. Jordy girls are total sluts. And some are hot. Yeah just don't get retarded drunk or be a disrespectful ass like some British guys and you get a bang. Check out the Generator hostel in London. It's got a club downstairs. Shitloads of hotties from all over Europe.

http://www.girlsaloud.co.uk/

British Girls Yum Yum

Hey Aliblahba, how about a detailed data sheet of the UK for us? I'd love to read about your take on best pubs/places/venues to get slutty British chicks. I do not have my British Flag yet [Image: sad.gif]

Mixx

British Girls Yum Yum

i second that mixx lol

British Girls Yum Yum

Quote: (12-09-2010 12:12 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Hey Aliblahba, how about a detailed data sheet of the UK for us? I'd love to read about your take on best pubs/places/venues to get slutty British chicks. I do not have my British Flag yet [Image: sad.gif]

Mixx

Mixx I'll post one shortly. Honestly I was afraid due to the bad rap British girls have on this forum. LOL.

British Girls Yum Yum

Quote: (12-09-2010 12:29 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2010 12:12 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Mixx I'll post one shortly. Honestly I was afraid due to the bad rap British girls have on this forum. LOL.

I was in NYC this past thanksgiving weekend, and as I am going back home on my way to the airport, I share a ride with 2 British chicks, one was ok, but the other was eye-fucking me hard and had a real thick latina ass and legs - damn! They were on their way back home too, and it has been a small itch I now have that needs scratching. When I realized I did not have my British flag, then it something I swore to get in 2011.

Mixx

British Girls Yum Yum

One of my "Playa Potnas" is a regular in Vegas and bangs good looking British & Aussie chicks on the regular out there at the larger clubs whilst the chicks are on holiday. If you want to catch them with "their hair down" then that's a great place to do it.

British Girls Yum Yum

I was once up in Manchester and during the daytime, it was like a parade of horrors from the Island of Doctor Moreau. I don't think I saw a single attractive female and I walked around for a good 6-7 hours in their shopping district.

At night, I hit up Tiger Tiger and have to admit, the women at this club were quite cute. On the other hand, I flamed out on around 15 approaches and the only girls that seemed vaguely friendly were ones from Liverpool.

I was fairly dejected and wandered over to the bar, when a mediocre blonde chatted me up and then immediately wanted to go to my hotel with me. I was kind of drunk at this time, and ended up dancing with her friend, who was an attractive tallish blonde. Made out on the dance floor but only got her number, which I had no intent to follow up on.

These two also seemed like the "town sluts" so I didn't consider it much of an accomplishment. Overall, I wouldn't go to Manchester again.

British Girls Yum Yum

Cheryl Tweedy is perfect

British Girls Yum Yum

Lived there for a few years (london) and it sucks for women, the only nice ones are the polish/EE that work there. Picking up English girls would be dirt easy in America, in England they love to drink. So if you can handle loads of alcohol and still do the deed at the end of the night, then you are in business.
Liverpool, Manchester and Newcastle are well known for the party nightlife, the women are out to have a good time. A common site at the end of the night is to see someone puking and girls either fighting or pee-ing on the streets. I have NEVER seen that in another European country.
If that is your thing? Good Luck with that.
Oh and I found the men are cockblockers, especially when they heard my Canadian accent (they assumed I was a Yank)lol

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

British Girls Yum Yum

Oh yeah, I was at a hip hop club in Manchester and saw one girl straight up knock out another one, right cross straight to the jaw.

I was shocked and asked the ugly skank next to me if this was common, and her answer was "yes."

It was also FREEZING and I saw fat English girls in MINI-SKIRTS, drunk off their asses and wearing chicken costumes, stumbling around the sidewalk at night.