rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Many Nights A Week Do You Go Out?

Right now, I'm at 4: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Favorite nights are Wednesday and Sunday.

If I'm hunting... 2 or 3. I choose the nights that are best for the city I'm in.

If I'm not hunting... 0. I see a girl twice a week and that keeps my sexually satisfied.

I go out anywhere from 0 to 4-5 nights a week. Average week is probably twice. Friday and Saturday nights are common but I'll throw in a week day to mix it up and sometimes on top of that I'll grab dinner or drinks with a buddy and not make a really long night of it. I like to not be too hung over or tired to ruin my chances to play beach volleyball on the weekends.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Depends on the season.

Spring/Summer, 2-3.
Fall/Winter, 0-2.

When I'm traveling 6-7.

When I'm not 0-2.

This assumes dating doesn't count as going out at night.

It's all day game for me.

I tend to overdo it and go out to often. I think 2-3 nights is a good call though.

When I go out too much, the novelty wears off, and I find it more difficult to get in my groove when I arrive on the scene, as it's just not as exciting when you do it all the time. This has a real negative impact, at least for me. Though, like I said, I often ignore and keep going. lol

2-3 days a week seems to keep everything fresh while still going out enough to stack up some leads. And it's not so much that it starts interfering with your other obligations.

If you find yourself restless and don't have regular tail lined up, heading out to a coffee shop or somewhere similar on nights you don't hit the bar scene can balance you out a bit and lead to some more dating opportunities.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Nowadays it's 1-4x a week...

I used to only care about going out on wednesdays and thursdays because I hate weekends. However, I now have access to one of the top venues so now fridays and saturdays feel like weekdays which has energized my love for being out on weekends.

2011-2012 though, I was ADDICTED TO PARTYING!!! Was going out 5-7x a week non-stop even day parties. (One doorman asked if I ever sleep because he seen me at 4am and then 5pm next day ready to start partying again) Ironically this was one of the most exciting years of my life.

Feast or famine. Either 3-5 nights a week, or 0-1.

If I'm working out, testosterone spikes and I want pussy more. If I'm not, I'll focus on other stuff.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

2-4. Corpus is lame so I will stop next week. Finally figured that out 8 months later.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.