rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Imagine reversing the genders on this headline

Wife Fights Back Against Abusive Husband, Yields Best Mugshot Ever
[Image: h-MUGSHOT-256x144.jpg]

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive...32b20003f7

Does he even lift, bro?

Ya, it's pretty clear that women are definitely disadvantaged in our society. For sure. Definitely.

We should lower the requirements for military service for women to make up for all the daily atrocities they suffer. We should also force corporations to hire the highly qualified women that apply for jobs with them every day, but are rejected because they have a vagina, even though studies show that women work way more overtime than men.

I think we should also make men buy jewelry at an inflated cost for women they want to marry, even before it's a done deal, just to return some balance to the system.

Stories like this remind me that women really take the brunt of all the male aggression problems. We all know that women are the victims of 90% of violent crimes.

Take a moment today, guys, just to think about your role in perpetuating the system. Look in the mirror and feel disgusted with yourself for having balls.

Pictures like the mugshot above help us all realize that we are lucky to have strong, independent women to remind us that all of us men need help....from a woman....so that we can be the better us.

Be a man. Thank a woman today for putting up with your very presence. We're lucky to have the gentler sex, our better halves.

I'm the King of Beijing!

There would be no mention of "fighting back" as such, just the abusive hubsand and the heroic struggle of his wife to overcome such a foul monster. If she can inflict damage like that, it kind of makes me wonder what caused him to be abusive in the first place..