rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newbie to forum, not to game

I just discovered this site a month and a half ago after finding the Return of the Kings site and I have to say I was greatly surprised and excited to find it.

I'm newly divorced and getting back in the game. I was married 10 years and with the same woman for 13 years. I'm 38 now and the last time I was in the game I was in my early 20s. What I have found is that since then my game is a lot better. In my 20s I was a shy self conscious boy who knew nothing about women. Now that I'm in my late 30s and having had a successful career for a decade and two kids I find my confidence level has improved drastically and my give a damn has grown with it. I now find that I have no problems hitting women up and talking to them. If nothing happens, oh well. I move on. Life goes on.

What I do need is to improve my game. Over the past two years, while I dealt with a lazy ex and getting rid of her, I gained 100 pounds. I need to lose that weight. I need to look at improving myself.

Most of what I'm getting right now are 4s, 5s and an occasional 6. I'm looking to improve that.

Over the last few months, I have openly decided to have fun. I love women. I love different women. I have been fighting against nature for a bit, but finally took the Red Pill. I admit to being on online dating sites for months looking for that special someone. I thought I wanted something meaningful. What I found were women playing games and me getting laid quite often. I'm a writer by trade, so I found it quite easy to get women in bed through my ad, messaging them and texting them.

But now after reading this forum and Web sites I know I need to improve and work on my real life game. The personal sites are filled with uglies. I want better. I deserve better.

Look forward to talking to you all on this forum.

Great introduction.

2 questions

1) What have you written for your profile?
2) Outline your first message to an online prospect.

Don't tell us what you say, cause the 10,000 lurkers will cut and paste your lines

WIA

Welcome to the forum.

Is the 2000 in your profile name the year you met your ex?

Quote: (12-23-2013 10:38 AM)Sharkie Wrote:  

Welcome to the forum.

Is the 2000 in your profile name the year you met your ex?

Actually I met her in December 1999. But that really has nothing to do with it. lol. I used the nickname Rocklion for years. It comes from a short story I wrote about a boxer. I nicknamed him Rocklion because in the story I wrote he had the heart of a lion and hands made of rock. I just added 2000 in there later because suddenly I found other users starting to use it. No reason really. Just thought hey it's the 2000's. I'll add that.

Quote: (12-23-2013 10:26 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Great introduction.

2 questions

Don't tell us what you say, cause the 10,000 lurkers will cut and paste your lines

WIA

I've changed my profile several times to find the best combo. I've tried nice guy and did a standard thing, but I've found one type of ad works the best and has the most results.

I'm just straight up and to the point and short and simple.

I begin that I'm an alpha male and a man's man. I tell them I like to shoot guns, have fun and drink beer. I tell them that if they want a pussy look for the next guy. I then end it with I'm a US Army veteran and a bad ass.

They eat it up.

My line to them.

"You're sexy as hell."

That's it. They flood my inbox with messages and tell me how they love my confidence.

I'm talking to seven chicks right now. I already have two lined up for this weekend to come to my place. No drinks. No date. They want to come fuck.

Welcome to the forum. Respect for coming out of a marriage like that and wanting to keep the ball rolling and not accepting the mediocre divorcee fate that most men are willing to 'settle' for.

Now, you want to increase the quality of women you get, a brilliant step.

1. You need to shed those pounds. This is going to sound like basic, no brainer advice yet once this step is taken, the paths leading to the pool of good looking women magically become shorter. The benefits are obvious and I will not undermine your intelligence with the health benefits; at 38 I'm sure you are aware of these.
I am a strong believer that your looks attract women of similar looks. Now, when I was a chubster 3 years ago, I would occasionally pull 8s and maybe one 9. Thing is, if you don't look like an attractive male, the chances you are being given are much less than actually being in shape. you may be confident, alpha, assertive, command respect and run the show like no other man, but if you don't look like you're in the same league (visually), you won't get an opportunity to prove it. Get on their radar and they will make themselves available. They will look for eye-contact and 'accidental encounters'.

2. You need to find your ideal source and demographics. You won't find gorgeous women online. Women don't have game, they have selection and their 'game' consists of 'auditioning' men and nexting them based on if they fuck up their interaction or not. Consider me old school, but I reckon women who are looking for partners online are defected in one way or another.
This leads up to the venues and places you can and cannot find women that fit your requirements. They are everywhere, from malls and grocery stores, to lounge bars and raves. If you're 38, you have a grip over which places you can enjoy yourself and where you cannot. There's lots of places I am aware of that are filled with hot girls, but they aren't places I enjoy or can properly project my vibe- you need to find these as this is how you will attract the women.

3. Network yourself. At 38, you must have a solid network and good stream of social contacts in which you can place yourself in the most beneficial position possible as far as landing the 8s and 9s go. e.g. I am 22- In university, my reputation within my network solidified to the point that in my final year, women were automatically pipelined because I was the 'connected guy'. My social status spoke for me and made my effort minimal. I am with your 16 years on me, you can definitely use this to your advantage. Find guys who are younger, hang out at establishments with hot women. Befriend them. Your social circle is your friend. This is more of a long term, backburner option but the payoff can be great if you can balance it and not shit where you eat.

From your post, you seem sound and on the ball, you just need to tweak certain aspects and sell yourself to the higher echelon of poontang and never let the looks alter your behaviour and how you treat them!

Solid advice my friend. Number one and two I knew about. Number 3 I hadn't thought about at all.

The networking is my largest problem. Right now it's filled with middle aged married codgers. Lol. I'm in the midst of figuring it out right now. Your ability to network with other single people gets tighter the older you get. It may have to come from work or maybe the gym.

I've read a lot how having a wingman helps considerably. I have no wingman. That's a problem.

Quote: (12-23-2013 10:49 AM)Rocklion2000 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2013 10:26 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Great introduction.

2 questions

WIA

I've changed my profile several times to find the best combo. I've tried nice guy and did a standard thing, but I've found one type of ad works the best and has the most results.

I'm just straight up and to the point and short and simple.

I begin that I'm an alpha male and a man's man. I tell them I like to shoot guns, have fun and drink beer. I tell them that if they want a pussy look for the next guy. I then end it with I'm a US Army veteran and a bad ass.

They eat it up.

My line to them.

"You're sexy as hell."

That's it. They flood my inbox with messages and tell me how they love my confidence.

I'm talking to seven chicks right now. I already have two lined up for this weekend to come to my place. No drinks. No date. They want to come fuck.

If you aren't reading Danger & Play you should be, sounds like his style and yours might have some overlap.

Whose Danger & Play?

Nevermind. Found it and I like it.

Quote: (12-27-2013 10:32 AM)Rocklion2000 Wrote:  

Nevermind. Found it and I like it.

His early stuff appears to have come soon after a divorce, so it has a lot of fire-and-brimstone tone to it criticizing American women and feeding the masculine ego. Lately it has veered into more philosophical discussion and pure life advice. He is big on getting fit, developing your career, spinning plates and not apologizing, and being dominant in the sack.

Probably the best of many tips I got from there is to buy a juicer.

Yeah, I saw that. I haven't delved much into earlier stuff yet. But I noticed it seemed to be less about game and more about just being a man. Inspiring for me to get in shape.