rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How are you spending your 2013 Christmas?

In addition to how and where you guys are spending your holidays, feel free to post what goals you set out to accomplish in 2012 that were completed in 2013.

My parents are hosting apparently

I'm solo unless I go to a lizard's family for Christmas. Lucky the weather is nice here so I can go and chill out in the park somewhere.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Just back in the UK after 4 months in China and 6 months in Thailand.

Kind of strange to be back "home". Next year I'd like to hit Vietnam then maybe the Philippines or maybe Japan.

I'll be working.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Morning with the gf's family, afternoon with mine. Which means, once again, I'll be deflecting the attention of my Landwhale cousin, whose been sexually-obsessed with me since she first met me, when I was 16, or so. Being related never even make her hesitate. Fat, thirsty girls are gross.

I'll spend it working and planning my strategy for a nine-day trip I'll be making in two weeks.

Quote: (12-23-2013 02:29 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Morning with the gf's family, afternoon with mine. Which means, once again, I'll be deflecting the attention of my Landwhale cousin, who's been sexually-obsessed with me since she first met me, when I was 16, or so. Being related never even make her hesitate. Fat, thirsty girls are gross.

Your cousin wants to shag???!!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (12-23-2013 02:53 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Your cousin wants to shag???!!

Never said so, but it's obvious. She always makes eyes at me and uses any excuse to touch me, particularly my biceps and my arse. I'm probably the highest-value man to ever wander into her social-circle, and I imagine she rationalises it away as saying it's 'only through marriage', but *even so*, y'know?

I remember at my mother's funeral she threw herself on me, sobbing hysterically, saying how upset I must be. I wasn't. I'd dealt with it. I was a fucking rock. And she could see that, but I knew she just wanted to get her hands on me. And she's a huge girl, taller than me. Her fat just *enveloped* me, to the extent that I felt like I was sinking into something that was going to smother me, and I was struck with horror that there didn't seem to be any bottom. There was nothing *hard* that I could detect in her mounds of sweaty, smelly blubber.

I remembered my irrational childhood fear of being eaten by 'The Blob', and thought "So this is what it would be like."

I'm not fat phobic. My disgust is rational.

Similar to Thanksgiving...eating and not get fat.[Image: fatbanana.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

I'm hanging out with my [Image: catlady.gif] mom ha she's cool though.

Quote: (12-23-2013 04:35 PM)soup Wrote:  

I expected you to say you were going to that bar to see your friend, the white knight.

Quote: (12-23-2013 05:04 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2013 04:35 PM)soup Wrote:  

I expected you to say you were going to that bar to see your friend, the white knight.

That guy probably has dreams about me fucking his wife.

I drove up to my mom's house in Connecticut. There's not much to do, and I don't really know people out here anymore. I've been pounding the pavement on OKCupid for the last couple of days, but these broads aren't biting at all.

Feria de Cali, Colombia just got here today, should be a good time.

Dupe: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-31196.html

Still, I hope everybody has a happy and safe Christmas.

Lord knows I have to travel a few hours in snow tomorrow.

Merry Christmas, RVF!

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I'm not Christian, but my friends invited me to their places. Good wine and food I guess.

Also, Merry Christmas to member who celebrate.

Hosting a get-together at my place together with my buddy. Maybe going to game a Spanish/Moroccan chick who was into me yesterday, or this really hot Russian girl, maybe my plate #2 will come over afterwards.

Im gonna be working and then most likely spending time with family. I can't decide whether I want to order Chinese or BBQ for Christmas.

Quote: (12-23-2013 09:48 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I'm solo unless I go to a lizard's family for Christmas. Lucky the weather is nice here so I can go and chill out in the park somewhere.

Quote: (12-23-2013 10:39 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I'll be working.

Solo as well, but will also be doing some important work related stuff.

Having people over and throwing a pool party.

Yes, a pool party. It's going to be warm in SoCal and the complex pool is heated.

Grill some food and respond to hateful texts from peeps who I didn't buy presents for.

Cajun deep fried turkey buffet with friends at a restaurant here in bkk.

I'll be busy working on McQueen's new website.

It snowed out today in NY, hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. And I'm home enjoying life.

Fuck A Speakeasy way to make me feel bad haha.

You're welcome to come over if you start going crazy working on it.