rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BDSM sex clubs/sites

BDSM sex clubs/sites

I did a search of the forum but found no information specifically regarding this. So I decided to ask the board what is your opinion of these BDSM sex clubs and sites?

I recently tried venturing into this world to just see what it was like. It didn't take me long.

What I found, in my opinion, is a slew of in attractive disgusting women and beta men trying to pretend they are Alpha instead of just taking control of their balls. Maybe others on here have different thoughts. Maybe you partake in these activities. But what I found is women who suffer complexes far greater than the average woman. They are the toilet drivel.

I recently joined a site called Fet Life. It's the Facebook of BDSM. Searching through I found mostly fatties and a bunch if uglies. They all had their sexual fantasies out for the world so it was easy prey.

I began talking to one semi attractive girl. I didn't act any different and found she became attracted to me even though I wasn't a freak. I think it was in her submissive nature to like a dominant guy.

It was easy pickings. It only took a couple if days and she was at my place ready to fuck. But it was a disaster.

She started getting undressed and she told me not to mind the bruises because she went through an intense spanking session a few weeks before. She took off her shirt and it was disgusting. Bruises all over her and her tits. She looked like a crack whore.

We made it to the bed and she was one if the worst I had in a long time. I went down and her pussy reeked. The idea of having freaky sex with a freak went out the window. She just laid like a board. At one point she went down on me and it was the worst BJ I ever had. And I don't know how you fuck up a BJ.

In the end, I couldn't even get it up with her. I made an excuse it was the beer. The reality is I couldn't look at this disgusting piece of trash. Apparently she got pissed and went out to smoke and I found her texting. I smoked a cigar and basically told her to go. I'm almost ashamed at admitting this story.

So, for the board, what are your thoughts in this lifestyle?

BDSM sex clubs/sites

Kink is a lot of fun. Unfortunately, women in the kink community tend to be overweight, have mental problems, and indiscriminate in their sexual partners - as in you'll look at other dudes she's banged and question if there is something wrong with you if she also picked you.

Most women have domination fantasies. I find it's actually easier to take a cute normal girl and bring her into the kink world, then to find an attractive sane woman already into kink. They exist, but they're often pro-dommes (there are no non-professional female doms), and there is steep competition for them.

That said, if you want to find local kinksters in your area, go to a local event. Most are posted on fetlife.com - the facebook of naughty people. Warning, some of the pictures on that will shock you as full nudity and kink events are okay to post. Might sound hot, but again, most kinksters are overweight. Nice people, very nerdy, but overweight.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

BDSM sex clubs/sites

Word of warning, get some sort of consent before.

You don't want to get into legal troubles because some bitch got caught or regretted sleeping with you.

Consider taping your encounters, or getting consent over text.
Some people go to the extent of signing contracts before getting into the groove...

While these can still be disproven in court/made inadmissible as proof, its better than nothing and you have something of substance to defend yourself.

Always, always cover your ass.
Goes for any sort of sex with a stranger, but doubly so for kinks.

BDSM sex clubs/sites

Oh I'm over these sites. I'm one and done on that crap. I'm with runsonmagic. I'd rather take a normal girl and get her into some kink. That's a whole lot more fun to me than dealing with these overweight mentals.

It's a whole lot more fun being with a chick who wants to explore some kink then gently sticking a finger in her ass while your pulling her hair and rocking her doggy style and hearing after I like that thing you did.

That's a lot more sexy then shoving black and blue tits in my face.

BDSM sex clubs/sites

Almost all girls are into kink of some sort, but you have to have the personality and confidence to flip the switch for them. Last year was the only time so far when I was in the right place mentally to have girls sense that I was alpha/dominant and it was amazing seeing what I could "get away with". I'm using that term because I'm not in that frame right now (and never really as before) and doubt I could flip the switch again and have that presence until I stop fapping, get some fresh notches, and kill it at the gym for another month or so.

BDSM sex clubs/sites

Generally on the Internet, sex sites inflate the the value of the relatively few female members.

Add special kinks, then women command a premium. With some men, the kink becomes more of a motivation than the women themselves which causes women to charge.

This is why the women on these sites are noticeably of poor quality, if a man has a kink, then a 4 who is willing to indulge him can easily get a couple of 8s.

Niche sites are generally very barren unless you are willing to settle for a woman half your worth.

BDSM sex clubs/sites

I quit Fetlife some months ago. Of course, I found the encouragement to quit from sites like this.

Also, it was interesting. I told women I was leaving, and they wondered why. I told men I was leaving, and they all wondered why they were still on the site.

One women on Fetlife was obviously living a double life, too. She had her Master and Mistress there. In real life, she had a fiance. I knew this because she was from my area. I figured out who she was.