rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

15-Year Study Reveals Bras Actually Make Breasts "Saggier"
5-Year Study Reveals Bras Actually Make Breasts "Saggier"
Quote:Quote:

Women have long been told that a good bra can help support the chest, relieve back pain and prevent sagging. However, a new 15-year French study reveals the opposite: bras do little to reduce back pain and, over time, they can actually make breasts sag even more.

Women who took off their bras for good experienced a 7mm lift in their nipples each year they didn’t wear a bra. Researchers also found that bra-less women developed firmer breasts and saw their stretch marks fade.

Researcher Prof. Jean-Denis Rouillon, a sports science expert from the University of Besançon in eastern France claims that “bras are a false necessity,” according to The Local.

“Medically, physiologically, anatomically – breasts gain no benefit from being denied gravity,” said Rouillon. “On the contrary, they get saggier with a bra.”

Rouillon and his team spent years measuring the changes in the breasts of 330 women using a simple slide rule and caliper at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire (University Hospital) in Besançon, where he carried out his research.

He found that no evidence that bras helped ease back pain. Instead, he found that the chest supports could even add to the problem.

According to The Connexion, the findings suggest that breasts would gain more tone and support themselves if no bra was used. Researchers explain that bras limit the growth of supporting breast tissues, leaving the breast to wither and degrade more quickly.

The study found that women who took off their bras for good experienced a 7mm lift in their nipples each year they didn’t wear a bra. Researchers also found that bra-less women developed firmer breasts and saw their stretch marks fade.

Some of the women who took part in Rouillon’s study told France Info that not wearing a bra helped ease their back pains.

Capucine, a 28-year-old participant in Rouillon’s study, swears by the results and hasn’t worn a bra for two years.

“There are multiple benefits: I breathe more easily, I carry myself better, and I have less back pain,” Capucine said, according to France Info.

However, Rouillon says the findings do not mean all women should throw away their bras.

“It would be dangerous to advise all women to stop wearing their soutien-gorge as the women involved were not a representative sample of the population,” Rouillon said, according to The Connexion.

While his initial results “validated the hypothesis that the bra is a false ‘need’,” he says that women who have been wearing bras for a long time would not gain any benefit from stopping now.
Read more at http://isupportorganic.blogspot.com/2013...JT3DJtX.99

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
Not enough parameters were being taken into consideration.

Being inactive + wearing a bra = saggy tits due to weak support muscles

Being inactive + not wearing a bra = saggy tits due to stretched skin and weak support muscles

Being active + not wearing a bra = slightly saggy because you can't train your skin and it will stretch

Being active + wearing a bra = firm tits because the muscles are strong and the skin is not stretching
I know a lot of women that don't wear bras. Even at this age, it is already noticable in most...
[Image: attachment.jpg16091]   

I had a fitness professor (early 40's) that was hotter than every female student. Her parting words words to the chicks was, "girls, if you want to maintain an attractive chest, do lots of pushups". Her tits was impressive. All the guys started laughing, then she said the same counted for men to avoid man boobs. Very true.

The moral of the story is to go due pushups. Or some variant thereof.

[Image: attachment.jpg16092]   
If that were true, the women of Nat Geo would have the perkiest breasts of anyone.

But they don't.
Interesting. I'm sure this will prompt further study. Muscular atrophy from disuse makes intuitive sense.
Quote: (12-23-2013 10:01 AM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

If that were true, the women of Nat Geo would have the perkiest breasts of anyone.

But they don't.

The study doesn't argue that without a bra, breast stay perky forever. The study claims that they stay relatively perky. But bodies are going age with or without bras.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Quote:Quote:

When you have sagging breasts, it looks vulgar and ugly.

http://www.boldsky.com/health/diet-fitne...35568.html

[Image: ohshit.gif] [Image: ohshit.gif]

Written by a woman.

[Image: attachment.jpg16093]   

There is still hope!
15-Year Study Reveals That 15 Years Make Breasts Saggier

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
Quote: (12-23-2013 04:06 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

15-Year Study Reveals That 15 Years Make Breasts Saggier

[Image: laugh3.gif]
[Image: agree2.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"
There's no excuse for a chick to have saggy tits in our day and age.

None. Zip. Zero.

Fake tits or a lift costs hardly anything anymore and doesn't even have a stigma attached to it either.

I have noticed a current trend of girls not wearing bras, choosing to be 'natural' and not giving two fucks about it. Once again, a chick NOT caring about her appearance is unattractive and this attitude will get her kicked to the curb.
The study was done in France. From what I've observed on topless beaches, French women tend to have smaller breasts. (As well as being thinner.) Smaller breasts sag less and don't need a bra as much.

I was dating a woman who was a D cup. She used to get fitted at a place she called "the Hasidic bra shop," on the Lower East Side.

There was an old Hasidic guy working there who measured the customers using only his eyes. Then he'd tell them which bras they needed. Imagine having his job!

She worked in a conservative office environment. At her size, going w/o a bra would have raised some eyebrows.
Quote: (12-23-2013 04:36 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

The study was done in France. From what I've observed on topless beaches, French women tend to have smaller breasts. (As well as being thinner.) Smaller breasts sag less and don't need a bra as much.

Quote: (12-23-2013 04:06 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

15-Year Study Reveals That Being A Fatass Makes Breasts Saggier

I'm the King of Beijing!
What about those bush women in Africa?
Quote: (12-23-2013 04:17 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

I have noticed a current trend of girls not wearing bras, choosing to be 'natural' and not giving two fucks about it. Once again, a chick NOT caring about her appearance is unattractive and this attitude will get her kicked to the curb.

Oh, I see that you have met some hipsters.
A number of girls wear their bra's while sleeping to keep themselves perky.

I'm torn on this... Love perky but dislike the restricted morning access.
Hate to sound like those MRA guys, but IMO bras are a form of sexual harassment to men.

Bras hyper-sexualize any woman who is endowed with more than an A-Cup. It's completely unnatural to have breasts sticking out in men's faces. It's the ultimate form of attention-whoring. Breasts are not mean to be pointed straight out. If men did this with jockstraps, all hell would break loose.

The inventor of the bra was, not surprisingly, a woman: Mary Phelps Jacob. Like most things female-oriented, it's about form but pretends to be about function.

I'm not surprised they cause breasts to sag. Nature never intended them. And, yes, I know nature didn't intend a lot of things like shaving and clothes. But you can't take one part of the body, hoist it up for eight hours a day, and expect it to remain normally-shaped. Even if you did this with your arm you'd have issues.

If we were serious about sexual harassment laws in the workplace, we'd outlaw bras and force women to wear modest camisoles.
Quote: (12-23-2013 10:25 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Hate to sound like those MRA guys, but IMO bras are a form of sexual harassment to men.

Bras hyper-sexualize any woman who is endowed with more than an A-Cup. It's completely unnatural to have breasts sticking out in men's faces. It's the ultimate form of attention-whoring. Breasts are not mean to be pointed straight out. If men did this with jockstraps, all hell would break loose.

I was in Victoria's Secret the other day with a regular and she was pointing out the bras that would fit her. I found it shocking. She barely has anything upstairs, but what was designed to fit a B32 clearly offered the appearance of much larger breasts. Significantly larger.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Quote: (12-23-2013 10:29 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2013 10:25 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I was in Victoria's Secret the other day with a regular and she was pointing out the bras that would fit her. I found it shocking. She barely has anything upstairs, but what was designed to fit a B32 clearly offered the appearance of much larger breasts. Significantly larger.

I forgot about padding and "wonder bras." I remember dating someone who used both and being crestfallen when I finally got her shirt off. What a disappointment.

FALSE ADVERTISING!!!