rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yes, but WHY are fat people so damned fat?

My super fat mom-in-law loads her plate up till it's overflowing, and then stares angrily at us who don't do the same thing. She eats with shark-like precision, snapping her jaws angrily, chewing fast and forking the food in...snap! snap! snap!

When I go out to a restaurant, or my parents or siblings, we routinely split an entree with each other because we can't stand to feel bloated, and we're also cheap and hate to pay big bucks to eat out. We talk a lot and don't really care about the food especially. It's just not a biggie one way or the other.

Fat people are really weird and angry people. The old cliche, that fat people are jolly, is so backwards.

Someday, somebody will write a brilliant science book examining the link between the rise in Obesity with the American "green revolution" (which converts massive amounts of oil and fertilizer into massive amounts of Corn calories). It's really kind of a weird historical footnote. Now Mexico is going that way too.

Eating too quickly. Too large portions. Too many carbs and refined sugars. Too many total calories without exercise.

I blame fast food, and cars(people do not walk or bike anywhere)

Quote: (12-21-2013 01:04 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

I blame water for drownings.[Image: angel.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (12-21-2013 01:09 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Water doesn't contain addictive food additives the way fast food does.

Stretch clothing. If you wear clothing that doesn't stretch you have a natural appetite suppressant around your waist.

Quote: (12-21-2013 01:12 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2013 01:09 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Water doesn't contain addictive food additives the way fast food does.

So remove the additives and fatties will stop craving burgers and stop been fatties?

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (12-21-2013 01:22 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

So remove the additives and fatties will stop craving burgers and stop been fatties?

Good plan. Oh, how do you plan on getting mcdonalds to agree to make their food less addictive and remove their additives?

People still need to exercise more.

Because they eat too much.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (12-21-2013 01:24 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Good plan. Oh, how do you plan on getting mcdonalds to agree to make their food less addictive and remove their additives?

You serious believe that fatsos are going to change their eating habits due to the lack off "additives"?

Quote: (12-21-2013 01:26 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

You serious believe that fatsos are going to change their eating habits due to the lack off "additives"?

Do I think people would drink less coca cola if there was no caffeine in it? Absolutely. Caffeine is extremely addictive. and so are the other food additives in the meat and fries.

That is the other thing about americans: they love to drink soda pop which has zero nutritional value and is loaded with empty calories. If people just drank water instead, they would be a lot healthier.

Quote: (12-21-2013 01:28 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2013 01:26 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Do I think people would drink less coca cola if there was no caffeine in it? Absolutely. Caffeine is extremely addictive. and so are the other food additives in the meat and fries.

That is the other thing about americans: they love to drink soda pop which has zero nutritional value and is loaded with empty calories. If people just drank water instead, they would be a lot healthier.
You're leaving out a major factor...sugar. Additives and caffeine ain't got shit on sugar my n-word.

it's actually high fructose corn syrup. Someone on this forum(maybe you kinsley? I am not sure) keeps talking about how there is corn syrup in everything in america because our government subsidizes the corn industry and that is why everyone is so fat. That certainly doesn't help

The point i was trying to make and failed was that fatties are slaves to their gluttony and sweet tasting shit. One of the reasons i come across chubby vegetarian chicks who shun meat but go in on carbs like bread and pasta.

There is a lot of money in the fat industry. Gaining the fat, than selling stuff to lose that fat.

Fast food and keeping people fat serves as a good population control. Both in birthrate and in controlling the masses.

I've heard it explained a couple of different ways.

First way being fat/mussel memory. just like people can fall out of the gym foe awhile they can after long stretches jump right back in and drop weight and build up to where they were relatively quickly lifting similar weights to when they stopped going. Fat is the same way if you've spent your whole life being a blob then your going to always revert back to that. All this is compounded by the fact that most fat bodies never want to work out any way. It's too bad a solid lift has always been a great elevator for me and way better than drugs.

Secondly, fat hates mussel and mussel hates fat. Your body is always at war with it's self. If you are a bloated fat piece of shit it's tough to get the ball rolling, people don't see results in the time frame they want and they have no motivation to continue while on the other hand if you've got your shit together then you can afford to slide for a little bit because if your rocking 14% body fat then your body is going to scare off the lard and keep running lean and mean.

I kind of feel bad for fatties who do try but don't have the inspiration to keep going. I was once 230lbs with what i imagine to be 30% body fat and I got sent to a flight deck on a ship. they gave me a set of aircraft chocks and some tiedown chains and told me to run and tie down an aircraft. I had a really steep learning curve when it came to getting in shape so I put on some 10 lb leg weights and conducted my daily business in them. after about 16 hour of work on the flight deck i would go run with out weights until my swole ass gym partner showed up. we would lift for an hour and then I would run again. any time we had to move some heavy shit i was on top of it. need 5 gallon cans of paint and non skid brought up from the 7th deck? I'm your guy. and the weight didn't just melt off like it does now ten years later. it was hard and painful at times it took years to get where I am. these fatties say shit like I run a mile 3 times a week. fucking so! start running 5k's after your done doing squats and deadlifts 5 times a week. I mean if you want to shed that blub. any how I'm ranting y'all have at it.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Before you even take into account lack of exercise, the way they eat is broken.

They fail to understand their 'snacks' contain as many calories as a healthy person's meal. They constantly graze, so the action of food from hand to mouth becomes an automatic response. They eat when they're bored, not when they're hungry. They eat too quickly, with too much food going into their mouth at once, so have overeaten before the brain gets the message the stomach is full. They eat until they're painfully-full, instead of comfortably-full. They eat to self-medicate misery via an easy, pleasurable sensation.

A lot of what they eat is empty calories. hell if you are fat and you stop drinking soda and energy drinks your first 10 pounds are free. one doesn't even need to excersize for this one. cook at home don't eat fast food. There goes another 10-20 pounds. we haven't even implemented a gym routine and bam. fatties down 30 lbs.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Food is a cheap drug.

It is also the most socially acceptable addiction to have in the US. You can shovel snacks into your mouth while at work, and no one will say anything to your face. Dependency on tobacco, alcohol, pills, and other drugs carries a stigma with them that being a fatty doesn't.

I would guess more fatties are fat from not doing enough moving (exercise, walking, sex, dancing, whatever)....than from eating too much.

Widely viewed that "average" people eat far less now than even 50 years ago............it is a lack of movement

Fat doesn't seem to stop them from having kids or fertility. Lots of fatties have lots of piglets.

I won't go into buffets because I can't stand to see fat people eating; they really do eat differently than normal people and it's disgusting

And buffets are full of fat people

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Its because of OBAMA

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

I buy into what people say about obesity just being a symptom. A symptom of all that's gone wrong inside their head emotionally and intellectually. They've become disconnected from their bodies. The high they could have from being in shape and strong is so far away compared to the high of more high fructose corn syrup. It's a shame and also sad. Seeing a fat girl, especially, who could be a knockout is like seeing a lion in the zoo. It's just not right.

Quote: (12-21-2013 04:14 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I won't go into buffets because I can't stand to see fat people eating; they really do eat differently than normal people and it's disgusting

And buffets are full of fat people

Absolutely. Fat people really pile it in. Their forks move fast and they don't like being interrupted. If you're in good shape they stare at you resentfully, like your mere existence is a judgement of their fatness.