rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I can't come to your hotel

Possibly a rookie mistake but my night game isn't that great. I was hoping you can tell me what you'd have done.

We meet, talk, make out all in under one hour. We spend time on the dance floor - my lips begin to hurt from the kissing. I tell her to go to my place which is nearby for a another drink since it's 'too expensive'.

She says she's not coming. I asks where her place is - she says I'm not invited. I get the digits and mark the girl done but here's the surprising part. She now tells me that her mom is coming tomorrow, so we only have time tonight. She pays her tab - I wait to tell her goodbye. But she re-engages and suddenly does not want to go anymore. She waits for me to say goodbye. Now she tells me she gets a taxi nearby and I let her go.

I feel like her wish of not coming to my place was just ASD and I could have done more - but what? I did not like to leave the club yet since there were a number of hotties still around. How could I have steered her with plausible deniability to my hotel?

You were too logical. Next time try:
'Want to come over and watch sports center?'

Or tell her you want to go to another place. Take her to the (hopefully closed) hotel bar. Feign ignorance then ask her up for a night cap.

Quote: (12-21-2013 12:41 AM)Mumbojumbo Wrote:  

Possibly a rookie mistake but my night game isn't that great. I was hoping you can tell me what you'd have done.

We meet, talk, make out all in under one hour. We spend time on the dance floor - my lips begin to hurt from the kissing. I tell her to go to my place which is nearby for a another drink since it's 'too expensive'.

She says she's not coming. I asks where her place is - she says I'm not invited. I get the digits and mark the girl done but here's the surprising part. She now tells me that her mom is coming tomorrow, so we only have time tonight. She pays her tab - I wait to tell her goodbye. But she re-engages and suddenly does not want to go anymore. She waits for me to say goodbye. Now she tells me she gets a taxi nearby and I let her go.

I feel like her wish of not coming to my place was just ASD and I could have done more - but what? I did not like to leave the club yet since there were a number of hotties still around. How could I have steered her with plausible deniability to my hotel?

"She says she's not coming." This would have been a good opportunity to say "OK," walk away and start dancing with/gaming another girl. Esp if there were hotties still around.

"Where's your place" was a good bold line in response, but sounds like maybe she wasn't feeling the ONS at all and nothing was going to get her out of there with you. Sometimes girls just dance and make out with guys for fun and validation and don't have any intention of banging that night.

"Let me show you my catshark tank/collection of things we just talked about/anything interesting or related to our time spent together, I live a block away. We'll grab some food on the way there."

Obvious invites will trigger antislut shields unless she is dying for your dick. Try something that will give her hamster a reason to rationalize the bang after.

Sounds like it would have been a good time for the false takeaway, by which I mean you make like you're heading out without her, and that you don't give a fuck.

If there's any attraction, she will throw some more attention at you, either at that moment or by texting you a little later.

Women are like cats...if you shake the toy directly in their faces, they won't want to play. You have to tease them, sometimes even with your presence.

It's like that saying "you never know what you've got till it's gone." Be gone for a minute, talk to another girl, and she'll feel a tinge of desire that didn't arise until you left her side.

Additionally, you have to make sure people are comfortable in order to get them to roll with you. Maybe she wanted you sexually but didn't know if it was a good call to go home with you. A little humor may have helped, like "we can go to my hotel but you have to stay on the couch. I've been drinking and I'm very vulnerable in this state." Alternatively, you could have latched on to the "my mom arrives tomorrow" thing....like "you can spend your last night of freedom here in this loud sweaty club, or you can come have a drink with me. your call." I usually do humor but it's a question of what feels smooth to you.

Thanks guys - great stuff here!

Here's how the story progressed:

10 minutes after she left she replies with 'kisses - good night'.

I text her to set up a date next eve (i'm not in town for long). No reply.

I go to the same club in Rio the next night. She's back with a girl friend. Our conversation was brief and awkward. So maybe it was not ASD [Image: smile.gif]

Sometimes I wonder what these 'club girls' are up to....

Quote: (12-21-2013 10:21 PM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

"She says she's not coming." This would have been a good opportunity to say "OK," walk away and start dancing with/gaming another girl. Esp if there were hotties still around.

"Where's your place" was a good bold line in response, but sounds like maybe she wasn't feeling the ONS at all and nothing was going to get her out of there with you. Sometimes girls just dance and make out with guys for fun and validation and don't have any intention of banging that night.

Indeed that's what I did. It was in Brazil and 3 girls later I made out with another girl within 60 seconds of my opener [Image: smile.gif]

It really seems she never had any intention - but man I could feel real chemistry between us. Guess I was wrong [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (12-21-2013 12:41 AM)Mumbojumbo Wrote:  

We spend time on the dance floor - my lips begin to hurt from the kissing.

Kissing means nothing in Brazil. Girls kiss for attention, doesn't mean that she's DTF. Also by kissing too much, she got enough attention and validation for the night. Don't focus on a "kiss close", she must be into you instead...

I guess it wasn't ON. There was no real attraction.

Quote:Quote:

I tell her to go to my place which is nearby for a another drink since it's 'too expensive'.

She says she's not coming. I asks where her place is - she says I'm not invited.

You rewarded her bad response with even more attention, by chasing her again… But no pixie dust could have helped here, as I guess it was not on anyway.

My guest post on SwoopTheWorld: Springbreak in Cancun