rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

cell phone crashing game

cell phone crashing game

Not really sure how to inbed a video but here is a link to a guy who may be onto something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA1J-raGi...ture=share

Just look at the chicks reaction every time. They're eating this shit up. Next time I'm in London town I'm going to be all over this.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

cell phone crashing game

There you go.

That was interesting. I think I'll try it.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

cell phone crashing game

That's hilarious.

cell phone crashing game

hey thanks vinman

cell phone crashing game

The airport is a perfect place for this, too, especially if you're about to board the same flight. I'm not usually one for the over-the-top gimmicky stuff, but this is something that I would actually be interested to try.

cell phone crashing game

I'mma try it at the train station. If it works then we can be in route to a pub in her neighborhood. I scooped a chick in New Orleans with an equally gimmickie game.

cell phone crashing game

I wouldn't be able to hold a straight face

cell phone crashing game

I've been doing this for years but without having a phone in my hand. I just stand next to them and pretend to be in their conversation. It makes it more obvious that you're making fun of them. People normally get angry. Highly recommended for trolling, but not for pickup.