rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

List of Female Herd Mentality Items

Everyone here knows that girls don't think for themselves, but instead take their cues from their peers and trusted media sources. Being out and about, it is impossible to overlook how identical American girls appear. Barring some bizarre mutilations that are themselves cries for attention that follow their own scripts (.i.e. your standard slut tell- tattoos, skrillex cut, unnatural hair color), your average American girl has the same window dressing as the next one. Here's a buzzfeed-style list of some of the common clone characteristics of American girls.

iPhone (the smartphone being the source of validation, plus loyalty to Apple products means that no female under 40 would be caught dead without one):

[Image: m_2587296_Eodrky5c9JiU.jpg]

These boots (better than uggs, still no heel):
[Image: black-vintage-sweater-dark-brown-pacsun-...gs_400.jpg]

Starbucks Frappuccino (a milkshake by any other name. It serves three functions- caffeine fix, sugar rush, source of instagram likes):

[Image: frappuccino1.jpg]

Infinity scarves (especially indoors):

[Image: 32.jpg]

Please contribute your own items to the list.

Where I live:

Down coats with North Face, Marmot or Moncler logos.

Lululemon yoga clothes even if they don't actually exercise

Tom's shoes

Reusable grocery bags from Whole Foods or Lululemon

Skinny jeans even if they don't have the body for it

These weird bracelets which are made out of leather and beads and wrap around several times. Don't know the brand.

Bangs, trying to look like Zooey Deschannel and failing

From what I see with LA girls--

1. Displaying your fat rolls in tight/revealing outfits is definitely the cool thing to do these days. Even at the beach!!!
2. They are on some juice diet--for detox purposes
3. Yoga as the only form of exercise
4. They all love to watch The Hunger Games--Female empowerment propaganda.
5. They have made texting their only form of communication.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

From where I am:

Uggs

Clothes from Hollister, Abercrombie or Jack Wills.

Beats

I haven't seen Lululemon pants but the exact same thing.

Overpriced handbag

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...a8IEJXVMms

Damn. Don't think the image will show.
Neon Running Shoes. Talk about not being unique in the shoe game dept.

something something Seattle.
something something Portland.
Full of roaming herds of indy vid you alls. None are the same, but it's all alike.

Here in Hawaii, it's Royal Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry

[Image: indexAngie630.jpg]

This is an item the Hawaiian female herds all want, and this desire spans across generations.

Most women and teens have one or two items. In most cases, they look fine and classy.

But then you always have those that get carried away and have thousands upon thousands of dollars of gold as an ostentatious display of wealth.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkPs0nTwqD5M6Vm2Coxhy...DqhgR45wG6]

Even more maddening, is you will typically find the type of women sporting all that gold are the same ones with multiple kids from different fathers using their WIC and EBT cards buying groceries while wearing thousands of dollars worth of jewelry...

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

The frap + i-phone combo just replaced cigarettes for giving them something to do with their hands to hide their insecurity.

In their houses - picture of Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.

Obnoxious blackboards with inspirational sayings in big white letter like "Shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll still land amongst the stars".

[Image: attachment.jpg16022]   

College girls dress like Han Solo (Metro)

[Image: han-e1386678006304.jpg]

Someone mentioned this in another thread already. Chicks are always signing up for goof themed 5K runs like "The Turkey Trot" for Thanksgiving, and the "Shamrock Shuffle" around St. Patrick's Day. It's all to get social media attention.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (12-19-2013 05:38 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

[Image: frappuccino1.jpg]

Combine a frap with a Cronut or a muffin, and you're up to 600-800 calories for a snack, more than most meals, and getting near half of a woman's daily recommended intake of 2000 kjs.

Oh yeah, genetics.

All chicks in my town carry water bottles everywhere they go.
No wonder they always have to go to the bathroom.

Quote: (12-21-2013 12:30 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

All chicks in my town carry water bottles everywhere they go.
No wonder they always have to go to the bathroom.

Part of the vicious cycle by pissing prescription drugs, birth control and estrogen back into our water supply.[Image: confused.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (12-19-2013 05:38 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

These boots (better than uggs, still no heel):
[Image: black-vintage-sweater-dark-brown-pacsun-...gs_400.jpg]

Every fucking girl has at least one pair of those boots. Why?

After Tuth's keen observation about the yoga pose, I thought it was time to revive this thread:

So, I'll start off, the high-waisted jean short:

[Image: 1ff8662461e66db085e5cf428cb84935.jpg]

The transformation that's taken place:

[Image: -waisted-to-high-waisted-shorts-ugly-coachella.png]

The look is adaptable. For the skinny sloot, the more ass hanging out, the better:

[Image: 1.jpg]

But it's also great for fatties to hide a gut:

Don't click

Not sure if this has blown up yet, but it surely will at some point: The wall of text tattoo on the side of the rib cage. New tramp stamp for me, I first noticed it on Megan Fox.

[Image: 6.jpg]

Seen a flurry of it in the past few months for some reason.

Quote: (05-20-2015 03:56 AM)Dismal Operator Wrote:  

Not sure if this has blown up yet, but it surely will at some point: The wall of text tattoo on the side of the rib cage. New tramp stamp for me, I first noticed it on Megan Fox.

[Image: 6.jpg]

Seen a flurry of it in the past few months for some reason.
It is huge in Miami, they put a big ass feather on their ribcage! I was at a local late night spot and the women were all wearing next to nothing, and roughly 8 or 9 girls had the rib feather.Of those girls with the feather , half also had a short phrase tattooed on the inside arm/wrist area facing the feather. It may be the new tramp stamp.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

-fake smiles, especially in FB/IG photos
-fat rolls (needs to be said over and over)
-gunts
-tattoos on the back of the neck ("Tramp Stamps" and the side tattoos are also very popular)
-flip flops and sweat pants etc.

Still can't believe that these "modern women" have photos of Audrey Hepburn all the time. [Image: huh.gif]

They are by and large the antithesis of AH - she's a well-dressed, slim, feminine, smart and coquettish woman who plays a sort of "damsel in distress" and uses her real feminine charm to the max in the movies I've seen.

Whereas the modern American woman is typically overweight, loud, arrogant, entitled, rude/disrespectful to men and has zero clue about how to be feminine or how to be a good girlfriend or wife (let alone how to cook and be a 50s style real woman).

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

The "Look at me I'm a super model side pose". Hand on hip, knee bent. 99.99% of all women are guilty of this.

[Image: IMG_30922.jpg]

[Image: 7627629146_9f0fd16323_z.jpg]

Even worse girls when fat girls do it trying to pretend they're attractive.

[Image: hip-pose-21.jpg]

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Quote: (05-20-2015 04:14 AM)Akula Wrote:  

They are by and large the antithesis of AH - she's a well-dressed, slim, feminine, smart and coquettish woman who plays a sort of "damsel in distress" and uses her real feminine charm to the max in the movies I've seen.

Whereas the modern American woman is typically overweight, loud, arrogant, entitled, rude/disrespectful to men and has zero clue about how to be feminine or how to be a good girlfriend or wife (let alone how to cook and be a 50s style real woman).

What blows my mind is that Anglosphere women have no clue that being feminine and playing up the damsel in distress is POWERFUL and gets women what they want. They honestly think women in other countries are weak and submissive, when in reality they are just playing up their natural advantages.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (05-20-2015 02:33 AM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Don't click

You said don't click, and I clicked. Why did I click.....
[Image: facepalm.png]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (12-19-2013 06:57 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

[Image: han-e1386678006304.jpg]

Now compare:

[Image: This-is-a-group-before-an-on-campus-even...rivett.jpg]

Now really think about how this looks from an innovation standpoint.

Women: Let's create a new Facebook!
Men: Let's land on Mars.

[Image: netflix2.jpg]

[Image: me-at-machu-picchu.jpg]