rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One in 200 Pregnant Women Claim to Be Virgins

Slate Article

The study itself

I love that the study found a great way to scientifically state "The Hamster is real, and in some cases, it is impressive." [Image: smile.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Conclusions: Around 0.5% of women consistently affirmed their status as virgins and did not use assisted reproductive technology, yet reported virgin births. Even with numerous enhancements and safeguards to optimize reporting accuracy, researchers may still face challenges in the collection and analysis of self reported data on potentially sensitive topics.

0.5% percent of women are really nuts? I assume this number to be way higher.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

I guess at least 20% more don't know how it happened or feel that it "just happened", but that's a lesser degree of crazy. This is MEGA-HAMSTER.

[Image: SuperNimbleMegaHamster-DL15-EN-R-UE-Green.png]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (12-18-2013 06:55 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I guess at least 20% more don't know how it happened or feel that it "just happened", but that's a lesser degree of crazy. This is MEGA-HAMSTER.

[Image: SuperNimbleMegaHamster-DL15-EN-R-UE-Green.png]

Hey man, do you play Yugioh by any chance? I think I already saw you posting pics yugioh-related

Nope, sorry. I occasionally do pick up a pic from it as they're funny, but the only TCG I've ever played was Magic the Gathering (and even that I haven't played for at least 3-4 years now). I'm only passingly familiar with Yu-gi-oh.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

"One in 200 Pregnant Women Claim to Be Virgins."

The conclusion that the feminist writer of this article doesn't draw is what does that say about false rape allegations if women are in this much deep denial about their sexual activity?

If women are claiming sex didn't happen at all when they're pregnant, I don't think it's much of a leap to say they'd also claim the sex wasn't consensual when it was.

There is a certain worldwide religion who's very base lies on a certain Jewish woman's Hamster of immatriculate conception. Millions of adherents are spinning her hamster wheel further already for the third millennium. That is one truly big and ancient hamster, the Big Boss of all Hamsters, the Hamster God, the Hamster spirit made flesh. Top that motherfuckers!

However Parthenogenesis is a scientifically acknowledged phenomena among lizards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis

Women deny sex and claim false rape for the same reason.
To preserve their value in the eyes of men.

Lying is a reflex to women.

Team Nachos