rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha Player or Douchebag? Interesting life of Tim "Sharky" Ward

I was browsing an online magazine vice.com yesterday and somehow came across this amateur bodybuilder Tim "Shark" Ward who seems to be a bit of an internet celebrity with thousands of followers online. He tends to portray himself as a tough guy with a "sweat spot" (helps disadvantaged kids), former loan shark and nightclub owner and claims to have banged over 2,000 women, including over 1,000+ in Pattaya area of Thailand, and also claims to have won hundreds of bare-knuckle fights.
[Image: hib0K.png]

Did a glance of his pictures & videos and some of them look interesting to say the least.

Now it seems that he single-handedly also started the trend of thousands of bodybuilders from Australia/NZ travelling to this area to work out, inject steroids, and get laid...almost seems like a poor man's Venice Beach circa 1972. [Image: banana.gif]

While I do not condone this lifestyle, in some sick kind of way it seems cool. Anyone aware of this phenomenon? Also, how are the gaming opportunities in Pattaya as compared to other areas of Thailand, such as Bangkok?
[Image: 118m3gy.jpg]

Btw, I apologize if I put this thread in the wrong section but I figured since it concerns an individual and not completely travel that "everything else" is the right place.

Hes known for banging lots of prostitutes and stabbing a tourist from what I recall.

TOTAL LOSER.

Don't we have a thread about this uber-douche already?

I started this one a year ago with no responses. [Image: wink.gif]

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17529.html

1 - Wear shorts

2 - Wears sandals

3 - Wears bling

Enough said....

@Muurb, I was writing a long ass post in your thread last year but the power went out and it went down the shitter [Image: sad.gif]

Also, it pisses me off that the guy bitches about "tourists" coming over and ruining the atmosphere and city.......it's not like he's a native Thai.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Career crim, bangs hookers. End.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

He's just another attention seeking loser.

Quote: (12-18-2013 04:41 AM)Kangaroo Wrote:  

He's just another attention seeking loser.

He might be a looser in the moral sense but he seems successful. The guy did popularize the craze of Aussie's coming to Pattaya, Thailand to workout, buy cheap steroids, and party. Also, he seems to have some business knowledge as he owns a $4.7M mansion in Australia and spends at least half the year in Thailand driving around Pattaya beach area's in exotic sports cars. I'm sure that money is not coming just from bodybuilding and selling 'roids. Wonder what his deal is?

Quote: (12-18-2013 09:06 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

He might be a looser in the moral sense but he seems successful. The guy did popularize the craze of Aussie's coming to Pattaya, Thailand to workout, buy cheap steroids, and party. Also, he seems to have some business knowledge as he owns a $4.7M mansion in Australia and spends at least half the year in Thailand driving around Pattaya beach area's in exotic sports cars. I'm sure that money is not coming just from bodybuilding and selling 'roids. Wonder what his deal is?

Loan shark.

He's also a pimp. Girls pay him $15 a week. Guy is easy to hate but why hate?

Haters gonna hate.

I kinda like him. He's always polite in interviews and I've never read about him bothering anyone, other than the dude he stabbed and who knows what happened there.

As far as steroids, who gives a shit? Nothing wrong with smart drug use. Why do people hate on others who are on gear so much? Its only jealousy and to make themselves feel better about not having as good of a body as the guy on gear.

Like women hating on other women for being "anorexic".

Quote: (12-18-2013 10:08 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I kinda like him. He's always polite in interviews and I've never read about him bothering anyone, other than the dude he stabbed and who knows what happened there.

As far as steroids, who gives a shit? Nothing wrong with smart drug use. Why do people hate on others who are on gear so much? Its only jealousy and to make themselves feel better about not having as good of a body as the guy on gear.

Like women hating on other women for being "anorexic".

Haters shut down his twitter account for a while now.

Seems like A cool guy. Ive never had a meat head get attitude when I ask about working out. Its the douchebag assholes that ruin it for the rest. There's a thread on Sharky in the Travel section but I forgot what people were saying about him.

I don't hate on guys who work out, do roids, party hard, bang whores, whatever, however, in places such as Pattaya and Phuket some of these guys are fucking out of control and act like major pricks. I was walking down the street in Pattaya with two other RVF guys when one of these fuckers swerved his scooter at me (with a Thai girl on back), I was a bit shocked and yelled "watch where the fuck you're going". The guy parked the bike and walked towards us screaming and yelling but backed off as it would have been 3 against 1, stuff like that happens a lot, retarded foreigners acting like idiots.

Basically in Thailand, you don't have to worry about Thai people fucking with you, its the trashy farang from the lower rungs of society that'll ruin your night. Its hard to believe the things that foreigners get on with over there, you almost have to see it to believe it, no wonder so many end up going home in body bags.

He came across alright in that interview, I'm not gonna hate on him. But, as scotian said, he could be a dick when out and about.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

My takeaway from this cat is that compared to lots of other 60(?) year old men he is doing alright for himself. How many 60 year old men are in shape like him, semi retired and fucking 20 year old thai girls on call?

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

He drops some knowledge in this video. Don't really see what's to hate about the guy. He could damn near be a member of the RVF.

There shouldn't really be any more threads on RVF wondering if some dude is a douchebag.

To me, labelling someone a douchebag is only a few notches higher than labelling someone a "creep".

What, the guy lives on his own terms? He's a prick? Extreme? Pays for whores? So what?

Ultimately, the guy unplugged from the mainstream sheeple lifestyle and he's doing his own thing. You might not agree with it but so what? There's probably a lot of members on these boards that could be considered "douchebags" *coughAlicough*

In all seriousness though, I would hope that someday I'm considered a douchebag, if I'm not already. What's a douchebag anyway? A cocky, arrogant asshole? Someone that treats women like shit? Someone that lives with zero regard for anyone else?

Sign me up.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

@Rio, he stabbed a Canadian guy because the guy smacked up one of his girls he pimps.

A lot of people troll him on his twitter and he's kind of funny when he replies. When someone asks him a serious question though he's not vulgar or anything and dishes out knowledge.

I saw him in Pattaya taking photos with some people he seemed like a polite decent guy.

He was a huge loan shark in Australia who was such a big deal that when he was busted, Australia changed legislation on loaning and created actual laws for loan sharking which I guess they were lacking before.
He paid some fines but still came out with some serious money. He also owned some night clubs which he sold off and is basically retired now.
Regardless he lives an interesting life. And to some people he might be a "douche" but he also does whatever he wants daily and answers to nobody. Not everyone can say that about themselves.

Quote: (12-20-2013 10:33 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

He drops some knowledge in this video. Don't really see what's to hate about the guy. He could damn near be a member of the RVF.

Mirin' his necklace

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

LOL

[Image: 34e8b9j.jpg]

[Image: x1afqg.jpg]

Quote: (03-09-2015 09:17 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

[Image: x1afqg.jpg]

[Image: ohshit.gif]