rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jennifer Lawrence Calls for Censoring Fat Shaming

Jennifer Lawrence, whose charms I've written about before, continues her campaign to wrest away the hamster of the year crown from Miley Cyrus. In her recent interview with Barbara Walters, Lawrence proves that progressives hate free speech.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainmen...fat-on-tv/

Quote:Quote:

Jennifer Lawrence said ”it should be illegal” to call someone fat and, in an interview with Barbara Walters, railed against people who bash the way women look.

“Because why is humiliating people funny?” the 23-year-old Oscar winner told Walters in an interview for the upcoming ABC News special, “Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2013.”

“I just think it should be illegal to call somebody fat on TV.”

[...]“I get it, and, and I do it too, we all do it,” she told Walters. “[But] the media needs to take responsibility for the effect that it has on our younger generation, on these girls who are watching these television shows, and picking up how to talk and how to be cool.

“I mean, if we’re regulating cigarettes and sex and cuss words, because of the effect they have on our younger generation, why aren’t we regulating things like calling people fat?” she said.

Something tells me that if her career ever cools down Lawrence going to balloon up worse than Jessica Simpson.

OK, there is one thing I have learned in hollywood is to not listen to the women who are starved and crazed as a result.

They don't let these girls eat, the camera really does add ten pounds so some of them just go on crash diets and are grouchy as a result(and say some really stupid shit). Should we be worried about free speech? well, maybe but not because of jenni lawrence.

Women will always encourage other women to be as ugly as possible so they stand above other women, Jennifer Lawrence is a 7.5 at best, add the money, light, make up, clothes, and the "glamour" of being on the red carpet, rise her to 10, I see better women taking the bus or the train everyday, she knows that by encouraging the behavior she will be accepted by the fatty crowd who will spend their money waiting on the line for her next movie and at the same time rise her sexual market value by increasing ugliness among women.

"It should be illegal to call someone fat"

- American Fat Bitch c. 2014

[Image: rs_634x1024-131107164501-634.Jennifer-La...110713.jpg]

She trynna get fat.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Quote: (12-17-2013 08:17 PM)SpiderKing Wrote:  

She trynna get fat.

Preemptive move to cover her impending wall smashing.[Image: angel.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

The sad part is that she is what, 23 and looks like she is in her mid 30s already.

Quote: (12-17-2013 08:17 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:  

"It should be illegal to call someone fat"

- American Fat Bitch c. 2014

[Image: rs_634x1024-131107164501-634.Jennifer-La...110713.jpg]

Who is that woman? Looks like she could be the mother of the actress in Hunger Games.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Would yall like me to translate?

Ok.

Silly Bitch: "It should be illegal to call someone fat".

English translation: "Beauty standards are unfair, so we should eliminate beauty and all be ugly"

When a man wants to solve a problem he builds or invents something. When a woman wants to solve a problem she resorts to destroying that which a man has built.

Quote: (12-17-2013 08:29 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Who is that woman? Looks like she could be the mother of the actress in Hunger Games.

Oh it's her.

It's her...

Quote:Some guy on Yahoo comments Wrote:

This is PRECISELY the problem, Ms. Lawrence. You're right.

If the government can regulate some things, why can't they regulate ALL things?

Therein lies a core distinction between the left and the right. Liberals believe - as an article of faith - that the government should regulate as much as possible. Conservatives (note: not 'Republicans') believe that people should be left alone as much as possible.

Yep.

Her stock with the fat crowd, as in "every woman over 23 in America" just went up.

Her next move should be getting Precious fat, doing an artsy "nobody loves me cos Im fat... no Susy, I love you for what you are" film, getting another Oscar, and then losing all the weight in two months and going on and on on Oprah about her brave journey trough food adiction and subsequent lynching by the press.

I called Jennifer Lawrence no more than a six the other day and people disputed that.

Three things:

1) She's already puffy and doughy for her age;

2) Cutting her hair aged her eight years and made her look like a donut-eating cubicle-dweller;

3) I'm fully-expecting her to come out of the closet post-wall.

This hamster is probably a dike--with the short haircut and now embracing fat acceptance garbage.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

WTF is that shit. She was bangin' before but when she chop that hair off. Gross.

Young people seeing nothing wrong with making certain things you say illegal is a scary thought.

Most overrated famous chick in terms of looks of the decade?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (12-17-2013 08:58 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

I called Jennifer Lawrence no more than a six the other day and people disputed that.

Three things:

1) She's already puffy and doughy for her age;

2) Cutting her hair aged her eight years and made her look like a donut-eating cubicle-dweller;

3) I'm fully-expecting her to come out of the closet post-wall.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI_vlrC--TPB78424_Tms...3tTh5m8afQ]

Yeah, 2/10 wnb.

But seriously, she will be hot again when she grows her hair out.

Quote: (12-17-2013 09:12 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Yeah, 2/10 wnb.

She's not ugly. And even with her hair short I would still fuck he ever-loving dog shit out of her.

But...

She's intentionally trying to make herself ugly to appeal to the ugly demographic. That is what America has come to. Don't keep score, everybody get's a trophy, and beauty should be eliminated because it's unfair.

Since everyone can't win the only fair thing is to make everybody lose. And that makes my heart ache for my country. She, and those of her ilk want legally imposed mediocrity. All the things that the Founding Fathers despised.

From
[Image: attachment.jpg15994]   

To
[Image: attachment.jpg15995]   

In 5 years tops.

^^^ Did you do that Photoshop yourself?

Quote: (12-17-2013 10:43 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:  

^^^ Did you do that Photoshop yourself?

Ha nope, google search.

Even in that before photo of alphspiraton's, she's chubby - puffy face, invisible collarbones.

Yeah, 2/10 wnb.

She honestly is nothing special to me.

You can make a 6 look like an 8 with a shit-tonne of makeup. It doesn't actually make her an 8. Her bone structure is crap. No cheekbones and Dick Tracey jaw. 2/10 WNB. Hotter girls in real life everywhere.

And which Jennifer Lawerence do you think is hot? The one with the slimmed down fingers, strengthened-chin and artifically-lengthened neck?

[Image: image.jpg]

Quote: (12-17-2013 11:20 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Yeah, 2/10 wnb.

She honestly is nothing special to me.

You can make a 6 look like an 8 with a shit-tonne of makeup. It doesn't actually make her an 8. Her bone structure is crap. No cheekbones and Dick Tracey jaw. 2/10 WNB. Hotter girls in real life everywhere.

And which Jennifer Lawerence do you think is hot? The one with the slimmed down fingers, strengthened-chin and artifically-lengthened neck?

[Image: image.jpg]

I would fuck them both.

What does that mean?