rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 reasons to date a misogynistic jerk
reasons to date a misogynistic jerk
http://thoughtcatalog.com/courtney-thoma...stic-jerk/

[Image: laugh2.gif]
[Image: 7061c5e2e5589583ae2d5de88129fb49?s=175&d=identicon&r=r]

Courtney Thomas

College senior, communications student, coffee lover, bon vivant. I wrote this article as a response to the “Return of Kings” articles that have been circulating on the Internet recently. Misogyny and misandry, alive and well.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...
Quote: (12-14-2013 10:53 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Courtney Thomas

I found some actual video of Courtney talking about the ROK writers.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.
Quote:Quote:

College senior, communications student, coffee lover, bon vivant. I wrote this article as a response to the “Return of Kings” articles that have been circulating on the Internet recently. Misogyny and misandry, alive and well.

Poor thing hasn't ever been around masculine men.
Point 2 and 3 are spot on and absolutely true though. At least in my case they are. I want me and my girls to look damn good, at our best in fact, and I'm gonna make damn sure that me and the girl at my arm are gonna look at our very fucking best.

I'm not opposed to fucking average 5 or 6 girls for one night stands, but when I'm in an LTR, I make damn sure she looks like a solid 8 at the very least.
Quote: (12-14-2013 10:53 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Courtney Thomas

I guess she's hating on people who go to the gym because working out can't fix an ugly face like that.
Where does she get the idea that we would drop hundreds on an expensive dinner and drinks for her?

Thats what betas do honey

A nerdy 4 like her has never been asked out by a badboy in her life and she knows nothing about them obviously

The closest she'll ever get to a badboy is giving one a drunken BJ in a filthy bar toilet

If she's lucky

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
Quote: (12-14-2013 10:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm not getting this. Is it supposed to be satire? Because all 5 reasons seem like logical, legitimate reasons to date a guy.
Wtf is a bon vivant?
It means she's a foodie
A weak attempt to rile up our side like we did with the eating disorder article.

Men aren't going to be outraged and spreading this over FB though.
"Wow, just wow. I am offended."
Wait, I'm not. There is a reason why there actually are no funny female comedians, which is also why there are no good female trolls. They lack testosterone.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
Quote: (12-14-2013 12:22 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

It means she's a foodie

Well that explains why shes fat.
"If you date a writer for or supporter of Return of Kings, he’ll be absolutely bound by his code of manliness to take you on nice dates and pay for everything. Go to that five star restaurant, order a couple of dishes and a $300 bottle of wine, and let him pay for it. If he refuses, he’s definitely not a real man."
I'm not a misogynist. In fact the things that I hate the most in some women are mannish qualities.

Take care of those titties for me.
Quote: (12-14-2013 12:14 PM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2013 10:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm not getting this. Is it supposed to be satire? Because all 5 reasons seem like logical, legitimate reasons to date a guy.

Chubby indie chicks like her live in a dumpy-chic kind of bubble, they really don't get exposed to the high-class lifestyle typical of accomplished players who are in shape, making coin and drinking good alcohol. She's also in college so that goes double unless you're in the Greek scene. To her, this is satire. To us, it's normal life.

Note also how she leads with self-involved emotional/relational factors
points before getting to the actual discussion of the ideas at hand. We've seen it all before but it's worth noting: she's "incredulous," "primordial slime," these guys obviously can't get laid, and "assclowns."

I've noticed this seems typical of female Internet writing about "issues," particular sex/dating/love writing - rhetorical overheat of personal invective and judgments, intended to undermine the opposition's credibility or just express the awful FEELINGS she has!

Not sure if that is subconscious or an overt attempt to get other women hooked into the article up front but it is an undeniably noticeable trend.
Quote: (12-14-2013 12:32 PM)void Wrote:  

There is a reason why there actually are no funny female comedians, which is also why there are no good female trolls. They lack testosterone.

Not so fast. Females have no humor and the idea of a "female comedian" is in itself a grimly amusing one.

But females can be great trolls. Some of the most fearless and infamous trolls in internet history were female.

The genius for trolling is a deep and mysterious one and for all the research that has been done by Tuthmosis and other investigators there are still many more questions than answers.

Go to Google Groups, look up "Linda Gore" and prepare to be awed.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...
How are educated women - who reject every notion of traditional femininity as being contemptible and beneath them - not misogynists?

Quote:Quote:

Wtf is a bon vivant?

It's a pretentious rationalisation for an unhealthy relationship with food, meaning she'll always struggle with weight problems, which is why her picture shows her doing the faux-submissive, close-cropped 'chin down, eyes up' pose that all dumpy girls use to falsely inflate their value by giving their face a slimmer appearance whilst hiding their body. It's the cliche photo for a low-value college wanna-be writer typist whose future involves nothing but cubicles, cronuts and cats.
Quote: (12-14-2013 03:04 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

How are educated women - who reject every notion of traditional femininity as being contemptible and beneath them - not misogynists?

Exactly. The feminist try to suppress the qualities that come naturally to women and replace them with masculine qualities. Essentially they are saying female attributes suck and male ones are better.

So the result is you see pretty young women in coffee shops talking business with artificially deep voices trying desperately to mimic men.

Take care of those titties for me.
Quote:AnonymousBosch Wrote:

It's the cliche photo for a low-value college wanna-be writer typist whose future involves nothing but cubicles, cronuts and cats.

What the fuck is a cronut?

EDIT: googled.... wha....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronut
[Image: cronut_2575295b.jpg]

Incredibly lame. There is just not a bit of synergy between those two bakery products to be gained from this thing. No doubt it's so popular among the SWPL feminist types.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
Quote: (12-14-2013 03:15 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Exactly. The feminist try to suppress the qualities that come naturally to women and replace them with masculine qualities. Essentially they are saying female attributes suck and male ones are better.

So the result is you see pretty young women in coffee shops talking business with artificially deep voices trying desperately to mimic men.

At the same time, they say masculine qualities suck, while trying to imitate them. I guess masculine qualities only suck when men have them (and feminine qualities suck only when women have them).

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.
Quote: (12-14-2013 03:21 PM)Fitzgerald Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2013 03:15 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

At the same time, they say masculine qualities suck, while trying to imitate them. I guess masculine qualities only suck when men have them (and feminine qualities suck only when women have them).

No, they're only emulating manly characteristics because you can't smash The Patriarchy by baking pies, acting feminine and sweet you misogynist.[Image: angry.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"
Whoever is commenting on the article kudos.

I had a good laugh.
^^^ Somehow my IP address has been banned with Discus. I can't see any comments on blogs now. [Image: angel.gif]
Quote: (12-14-2013 04:14 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

^^^ Somehow my IP address has been banned with Discus. I can't see any comments on blogs now. [Image: angel.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg15939]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"